+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2017 Citizenship Applications

salutcemoi

Feb 27, 2018
One more thing

I got the CIT 0039 form with my Oath invite

One of the questions is :

. Are you now, or have you ever been, under a removal order (have you been asked by Canadian officials to leave Canada)?

I already replied to this question in my citizenship application form, and the agent asked me about it after my test

In 2004 when I was a student, I was asked to leave the territory .I didn't commit any crime or anythimg; I don't even remember what happened, maybe I forgot to renew my student via, idk
Anyway, I immediately contacted immigration canada and met with an agent here in Montreal, everything was sorted out and I was allowed to stay.

In my citizenship application form, I replied yes to the same question and gave the explanation above.

After my test, the agent asked me about it, I gave him the same explanation and he said everything was good and that the next step would be the Oath ceremony

So why am I getting the CIT0039 along with my Oath invite?

I'm guessing I have to give the same anser and explanation? Will that be a problem?
Anyone?

I'm really freaking out

shmak2016

Sep 2, 2016
No need to panic...It is just CIC lethargic system. As this concern already been addressed and you got Oath so all good.

Paper work nothing much.

Good luck
One more thing

I got the CIT 0039 form with my Oath invite

One of the questions is :

. Are you now, or have you ever been, under a removal order (have you been asked by Canadian officials to leave Canada)?

I already replied to this question in my citizenship application form, and the agent asked me about it after my test

In 2004 when I was a student, I was asked to leave the territory .I didn't commit any crime or anythimg; I don't even remember what happened, maybe I forgot to renew my student via, idk
Anyway, I immediately contacted immigration canada and met with an agent here in Montreal, everything was sorted out and I was allowed to stay.

In my citizenship application form, I replied yes to the same question and gave the explanation above.

After my test, the agent asked me about it, I gave him the same explanation and he said everything was good and that the next step would be the Oath ceremony

So why am I getting the CIT0039 along with my Oath invite?

I'm guessing I have to give the same anser and explanation? Will that be a problem?

salutcemoi

Feb 27, 2018
No need to panic...It is just CIC lethargic system. As this concern already been addressed and you got Oath so all good.

Paper work nothing much.

Good luck
Thanks

As you said the concern has been already adressed twice and I got that far, so it should be good

I'm just curious, are they re-asking those questions to see if something happened since the exam day?

Last edited:

Bonza

Feb 7, 2018
Hello Everyone,

so I called CIC call center this morning, the agent was nice and advised that background checks are pending on my husbands file, mine is complete. Does anyone know what could possibly delay the checks ? Our file was received on September 4th . We have only left Canada for a total of 3 weeks ( 2 trips / no US trips ) in the last 5 years, same employer for each of us since we arrived, no FP or RQ requested . any thoughts ? Note: we are being processed at Mississauga office !
Thanks

Reactions: Pcanadian

JB0405

Star Member
Jun 19, 2012
IRCC received my application on September 5th, IP since October 25th. I live in Toronto but the application is processed in Mississauga. NO RQ/FP. I ordered GCMS notes and got it today. Some details below:

Knowledge - Not Started
Residence: Not Started
Language: Not Started
Prohibition: Not Started
Criminality: PASSED
Oath: Not Stated

Office: Mississauga IRCC

Clearances
Security: 1
Type : Security Clearance
**All the information is section is masked***
Criminality:
Type : Criminality Clearance
Sub Activities:
Type : CIT RCMP Screening

Is there something that I have to specifically look for in the notes? And I missing something?

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
IRCC received my application on September 5th, IP since October 25th. I live in Toronto but the application is processed in Mississauga. NO RQ/FP. I ordered GCMS notes and got it today. Some details below:

Knowledge - Not Started
Residence: Not Started
Language: Not Started
Prohibition: Not Started
Criminality: PASSED
Oath: Not Stated

Office: Mississauga IRCC

Clearances
Security: 1
Type : Security Clearance
**All the information is section is masked***
Criminality:
Type : Criminality Clearance
Sub Activities:
Type : CIT RCMP Screening

Is there something that I have to specifically look for in the notes? And I missing something?
Based on what you are sharing looks like you are in line to receive test invite as you have passed your security clearance!

JB0405

Star Member
Jun 19, 2012
Based on what you are sharing looks like you are in line to receive test invite as you have passed your security clearance!
Security Clearance related info such as dates, status are blacked out in the GCMS notes. It only mentions that I have passed criminality check. And I do not understand what 'Test Pending Clearance Tagged ' mean? Any idea?

Marvin101

Oct 3, 2017
Security Clearance related info such as dates, status are blacked out in the GCMS notes. It only mentions that I have passed criminality check. And I do not understand what 'Test Pending Clearance Tagged ' mean? Any idea?
It means your file is test invite ready. I have the same status and waiting for my test invite.

sylviabenita

Nov 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-11-2017
Hi was anyone from the group asked to sign a document after the interview? Just wondering because I was.
Yes there was a form the officer was filling along the course of the interview and then she asked me to sign the bottom section. Same for my husband as well. Also there was a prohibition form we got along with test invite which we signed in front of the officer and handed it over.

atanu4ever

Sep 28, 2017
Update:

Appeared for test: April 13, 2018
Decision made: April 13, 2018

Now waiting for the decision, and hopefully an invitation for oath!