Waived
Passport Req..
21 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 October 2011
LANDED..........
23 December 2011
Any suggestion?

For the citizenship test, what documents must be brought with for interview? Pls tell anything needed if the following not completed:
1. passport (expired and renewed)
2. landing paper
3. PR CARD
4. Driver license
5. health card
6. diploma and transcripts (all original) to prove higher education (IN ENGLISH)

Do I need to prepare the above sets for the minors applied with me? They are not required to take the test nor interview though.

Thanks.
Hi,

All the documents you cited are fine. For me, although i took item 6 but they did not check it. They check all others.
I don't have experience for the kids. I applied as single.
Regards,

wilkan

Jan 31, 2018
In your passports, if you do have stamps that are not in English or French, make sure to bring notarized translation for those stamps. Even for trips prior to your residence in Canada. This will save you a considerable amount of time and hustle.

Any suggestion?

For the citizenship test, what documents must be brought with for interview? Pls tell anything needed if the following not completed:
1. passport (expired and renewed)
2. landing paper
3. PR CARD
4. Driver license
5. health card
6. diploma and transcripts (all original) to prove higher education (IN ENGLISH)

Do I need to prepare the above sets for the minors applied with me? They are not required to take the test nor interview though.

Thanks.

salutcemoi

Feb 27, 2018
In your passports, if you do have stamps that are not in English or French, make sure to bring notarized translation for those stamps. Even for trips prior to your residence in Canada. This will save you a considerable amount of time and hustle.
Ditto

I did that and I'm glad I did

uCHEMAMA

Jan 3, 2017
I am Mississauga applicant. Test date was 26 Feb, Scarborough.Passed test, interview went well, papers checked. All fine
What next . There is a great variation in time line for different offices.
Any idea how long will it take in my case as my PRC about to expire in March
Will appreciate your feedback
I also took the test the same day as you in Scarborough - Feb 26 1:30. My status still showing as inprocess

rao_manoj2004

Star Member
May 4, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/04/2010
Doc's Request.
08/04/2010
AOR Received.
20/08/2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20/07/2010
Med's Request
08/11/2012
Med's Done....
28/11/2012
Reactions: miranda1986

Puppy89

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Hello guys,

Help me with a suitable answer please whoever knows. Here you go:

During the in process stage, at what point of time does our file gets transferred to our local office(Scarborough). Because they were doing my background check while it was in Sydney and now I got to know it's transferred to my local office. Is this mean my background check is completed??

Please help me guys. Thanks

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hello guys,

Help me with a suitable answer please whoever knows. Here you go:

During the in process stage, at what point of time does our file gets transferred to our local office(Scarborough). Because they were doing my background check while it was in Sydney and now I got to know it's transferred to my local office. Is this mean my background check is completed??

Please help me guys. Thanks
It means that your physical file got transferred to Scarborough, which can take upto 2 months after IP status. Your file, however, can start processing much sooner because all your information is entered in to their system called GCMS. So they really don't need your physical file until later.

Same situation in my case.

Puppy89

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
It means that your physical file got transferred to Scarborough, which can take upto 2 months after IP status. Your file, however, can start processing much sooner because all your information is entered in to their system called GCMS. So they really don't need your physical file until later.

Same situation in my case.
Thank you so much

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
2 Weeks after IP, I got FP. Am i not in safe position from RQ?
No one is "safe" till we take oath. RQ (different from QAE) can be issued at any time during the application, even during or after the interview.

If you are asking about QAE (Quality Assurance Excercise), then possibly you won't get that because, from what I've noticed, it comes around the time application starts processing. But RQ is a possibility for everyone, although haven't seen much mention of it these days.

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
Hi,

All the documents you cited are fine. For me, although i took item 6 but they did not check it. They check all others.
Regards,
20/20. perfect score.

Interview went very well. Asked some basic questions. it will take 2-4 months for oath. Another waiting game but with no pressure at all.

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
Hi,

Regards,
Normally, just normally, how many days DM will show on the ECASE?