First: -03-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
YES! Congrats man!

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hi all,

Passed the test. Ecas shows decision made Jan 12th, 2017. However the officer said everything looks good on the 10th. So decision was probably made on the 10th.
Congrats! Updated.
Hi all got invited WOT WOT CALGARY
  1. We sent you a notice on January 10, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 20, 2018 at 8:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Updated!
Hi All,
My Info/update is as below:

App Type - Single
# Days in Canada - 1470
App Mailed - Aug 28th, 2017
App Delivered - 05 Sept 2017
AOR Received - 04 October 2017
In Process - 24 October 2017
Test Invite -
Test Date -
Decision Made -
Oath Invite -
Oath -

My Local office should be Toronto , Right? as I've been living in Toronto for the past 3 years. If so, any chance anyone has the CIC Toronto Office number handy ?
Thank you for your help.
Updated!
Please update
My ecas this morning citizen ceremony feb 5th at 12h30 pm
And got an email later test the same day at 8:30am
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 29, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 8, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on November 16, 2017.
  4. We sent you a notice on January 11, 2018 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on February 5, 2018 at 12:30 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Logout
Done! Congrats!

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
Please update
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 29, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 8, 2017.
  4. We sent you a notice on January 11, 2018 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on February 5, 2018 at 12:30 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Logout
how can be possible to get oath even the test not done yet? Or did you need to take test?

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
how can be possible to get oath even the test not done yet? Or did you need to take test?
Quite possibly test is probably the only thing remaining for the applicant. All other checks must've been completed. So if the applicant passes the test, they get to take the oath, otherwise it'll be rescheduled.

Oath and test on the same day has happened before at CPC-Edmonton.

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is possible. Another October applicant @sep28 got the test & oath on same date. They live far off from Edmonton and that could be the reason that their test and oath are scheduled for same day.

Bobitzucu

Oct 17, 2017
Woohooo! I finally got test invite for feb 21!!
Make sure you guys check the details if it says “in process” because it didn’t change for me there but when I clicked to see if details , that’s when I saw the test invite! Phew , so glad I got it! I was getting worried! Good luck, everyone!

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Make sure you guys check the details if it says “in process” because it didn’t change for me there but when I clicked to see if details , that’s when I saw the test invite! Phew , so glad I got it! I was getting worried! Good luck, everyone!
Updated the sheet. Good luck!

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
Hi all got invited WOT WOT CALGARY
  1. We sent you a notice on January 10, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 20, 2018 at 8:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Congrats.

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
good luck.

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
NO EMAIL NOTIFICATION,ONLY FROM ECASE?

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
Please update
Logout
wow test and oath on the same day.. excellent.. i wish i had something like this.. :)

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
Checked my ecas today and noticed the following:

1. We sent you a notice on December 28, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on January 31, 2018 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

I have not received any notice on Dec 28.. even if they sent it by post, i have not got anything. I received email on Jan 11 about the test.. not sure what they sent on Dec 28.

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
Checked my ecas today and noticed the following:

1. We sent you a notice on December 28, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on January 31, 2018 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

I have not received any notice on Dec 28.. even if they sent it by post, i have not got anything. I received email on Jan 11 about the test.. not sure what they sent on Dec 28.
today is jan 12. how slow the postal mail is.