+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2017 Citizenship Applications

ss85

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
@ss85 did you take your exam? i hope all went well with you!
Yes I took it today and I passed with 20/20. The exam was fairly easy . The interviewer went through the passport stamps with the calculator date I provided . I think they had the cbsa document as well .The officer said I should get the oath invitation in couple of months . The application still shows in process though .

Babayaro

Jun 30, 2016
Yes I took it today and I passed with 20/20. The exam was fairly easy . The interviewer went through the passport stamps with the calculator date I provided . I think they had the cbsa document as well .The officer said I should get the oath invitation in couple of months . The application still shows in process though .
Can you tell us a little bit of more test. How many true false question or any kind of date related questions etc. I have the exam next week. I am very nervous about it. Thank you...

sam_canada

Oct 18, 2014
I was wondering if you had to translate any stamp in your passport that is not in English. Did the officer asked you about the stamps.

verveiko

Aug 3, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-09-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Passport Req..
08-03-2013
LANDED..........
29-03-2013
I was wondering if you had to translate any stamp in your passport that is not in English. Did the officer asked you about the stamps.
usually you don't need to translate stamps. it's only required for complicated cases.

ss85

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Can you tell us a little bit of more test. How many true false question or any kind of date related questions etc. I have the exam next week. I am very nervous about it. Thank you...
Please don't be nervous. Just read the discover Canada to understand the facts . The exam was very easy and any one will get at least 15 out of 20 who read the book understanding the facts not so memorizing. I myself did practice questions from online .

Reactions: Babayaro

omarragab

Aug 15, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
30-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2013
Is it wise to call CIC to know application status ? Do agent really help on getting real information on current status instead of standard answer ?

Anyone who tried please share
I called them. They gave me an accurate status. My status online shows in Process. The lady on the phone told me my checks are all done/OK. They are waiting to assign me to a test center.

Reactions: Shmak2017

omarragab

Aug 15, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
30-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2013
I applied before with out translating my stamps and my application got returned for that reason. I had to reapply again. I called CIC and they said, if I included copies of passport pages with the non English stamps part of my application (which I did) I have to translate the stamps. But if you dont include copies of your pages that have those non-English stamps you are ok because you are not required to include them in the first place.

Reactions: baaqeel

canadaedmonton

Oct 28, 2017
Good morning guys
Happy new year to everyone
This morning I saw in my ecas this I was very surprised and I was wondering if the officer made a mistake. I didn’t get an interview test

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 29, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 8, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on November 16, 2017.
  4. We sent you a notice on January 11, 2018 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on February 5, 2018 at 12:30 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Good morning guys
Happy new year to everyone
This morning I saw in my ecas this I was very surprised and I was wondering if the officer made a mistake. I didn’t get an interview test

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 29, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 8, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on November 16, 2017.
  4. We sent you a notice on January 11, 2018 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on February 5, 2018 at 12:30 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
do you qualify for the waiver of test due to age? i cant see you in the tracker - have you provided the info earlier?