Med's Done....
July, 2012
Interview........
3rd line "Med Rcvd" 20-08-2012
Passport Req..
PPR 1 by e-mail 03-04-2013
Just checked ECAS.
It says in process on December 04.
Can someone please update my info on data sheet???
Thanks

Pawn

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
AOR Received.
15-08-2011
File Transfer...
Sept, 2011
Med's Request
July, 2012
Med's Done....
July, 2012
Interview........
3rd line "Med Rcvd" 20-08-2012
Passport Req..
PPR 1 by e-mail 03-04-2013
The question would be - why didn't you mark your application for urgent processing and then submit that at the time? Unless there is a clear and obvious reason then sure, give it a try but if you're just doing it because you want your citizenship quicker then chances are, it's not going to work.
I am still looking for possible reasons. One could be that I am planning vacation to multiple countries and don’t want to spend lot of money as visa fee, since my current passport requires visa for almost every country I am planning to visit.
When I applied, I had no such intention, but now I do have.
I will surely call them but need to convince myself first for validity of reason.
Anyone could suggest reasons???

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am still looking for possible reasons. One could be that I am planning vacation to multiple countries and don’t want to spend lot of money as visa fee, since my current passport requires visa for almost every country I am planning to visit.
I will surely call them but need to convince myself first for validity of reason.
You don't appear to be an overly smart person. This isn't what urgent processing is for. Just wait your turn like everyone else and you'll eventually get it - on merit.

Reactions: aaamr and Pawn

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
First: -03-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
This is no basis for urgent processing.

miranda1986

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
you can only use travel plans if you do not have a valid passport (from any other country) and if there is a death in the family. let's say your mother has passed away (god forbid) in your own home country. and you do not have any means of travel and you can supply her death certificate as a proof, then you may be considered for urgent processing.
this only applies to your immediate family. if you have a cousin or a grandparent who passed away, you will still not be considered for an urgent processing. and you will need that death certificate as proof. just saying your relative died, even if it is true, will not get you in the urgent processing.

urgent processing is not there to accommodate your travel plans or make it easier for you. it is given to individuals who goes through once in a life time situation. i think you are getting your hopes up for nothing. if it was so easy to do, everybody in this forum would find a way to be considered urgent processing and get it over with. we all wait our turn buddy.

myyyyc

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Calgary Office is faster:)
Good to see some activity, congrats May for test invite
Thank you my friend, it is certainly encouraging to see the light at the end of the tunnel. :) After the c-24 and c-6 fiasco, i certainly do not want to leave my fate in CIC again.

Reactions: Balboul

Balboul

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017
My family just got invite to appear at test on Jan 18th (Calgary)

I have updated the spreadsheet myself.

Hello
Me too from Calgary
Can u tell me plz how long took u from application til the exam date
How many months ?