+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2017 Citizenship Applications

FMM_Guy

Oct 31, 2017
Fort McMurray
Category........
Hi, In process. Please update

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 28, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 2, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on November 20, 2017.

Thanks,

Reactions: qjzhou

gaggi10

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
calgary
App. Filed.......
05-09-2017
Yes I received the letter by mail on November 17,2017...the letter mailed from Calgary office on November 16
ok thanks i still not receive letter but i call CIC they said it mailed out but i still not recevied it so hoping this week i get it

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
Hi, IP on Nov 20th, please update the tracker.

Thanks

gaggi10

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
calgary
App. Filed.......
05-09-2017
hi to all today in later i recevied test letter dated 16 november but mailed out with regular mail on 20 november from calgary office and receive it today.so might be second letter for fingerprint i will recevie end of week thank s

Reactions: Fuad2017

Pawn

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
AOR Received.
15-08-2011
File Transfer...
Sept, 2011
Med's Request
July, 2012
Med's Done....
July, 2012
Interview........
3rd line "Med Rcvd" 20-08-2012
Passport Req..
PPR 1 by e-mail 03-04-2013
Today I received AOR in email.
Can someone please update on data sheet??

IvanP

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
CA-Montréal
Visa Office......
Montreal-citizenship
App. Filed.......
25-09-2017
Got a "Quality Assurance Exercise and Request for Additional Evidence" letter for my wife's application today. The letter says she was "randomly selected". They sent a physical presence questionnaire, a request for fingerprints, a consent form to search for "history of arrivals and departures in the United States", they want a provincial personal health claims summary for where we've resided, and an entry and exit record from every country where she's ever been a citizen or resident, other than Canada. Looks like a HUGE PITA.

guddylover

Dec 31, 2016
Got a "Quality Assurance Exercise and Request for Additional Evidence" letter for my wife's application today. The letter says she was "randomly selected". They sent a physical presence questionnaire, a request for fingerprints, a consent form to search for "history of arrivals and departures in the United States", they want a provincial personal health claims summary for where we've resided, and an entry and exit record from every country where she's ever been a citizen or resident, other than Canada. Looks like a HUGE PITA.
I laugh hard whenever they try to say this is a random selection. How come they don't randomly select someone with no travels at all...?

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Damn, that sucks. May I ask if your wife traveled a lot, and/or resided in several different countries ? Just curious, if there's a basis for them to send an RQ.

moe2017

Nov 7, 2017
Sorry to hear!
What was the latest update on ECAS?was it application received or IP?

y t

Didi17

Nov 17, 2017
My application returned saying that - my child's application submitted is old.. and asked to resubmit again within 90 days..
I may not be part of this group anymore.. will resubmit.. and probably be part of November group...
Hi,

May I know how long it took to have your application returned? Thank you

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
First: -03-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 29, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 8, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on November 21, 2017.
Finally! I was getting anxious!

IvanP

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
CA-Montréal
Visa Office......
Montreal-citizenship
App. Filed.......
25-09-2017
Damn, that sucks. May I ask if your wife traveled a lot, and/or resided in several different countries ? Just curious, if there's a basis for them to send an RQ.
We lived all over the place, and there have been a couple of previous changes of citizenship before Canada. So I doubt it's as random as they say it is.