+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2017 Citizenship Applications

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hello Admin

Can you update the spreadsheet

December 8th ECAS showed that correspondence was sent to me and it was FP request which I received on December 15th and did them December 15th.

On December 20th ECAS showed test invite for January 24th/2018 in Calgary.

Thanks
Done. Good luck

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
First: -03-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
also got from my ecas: We sent you a notice on December 20, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on January 24, 2018

lawgrrl

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Nanaimo, B.C.
Visa Office......
CPP-O
App. Filed.......
10-10-2012
AOR Received.
11-14-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2013
LANDED..........
05-22-2013
you got this test invite infor from ECASE, not by email?
That is correct. No email and as of this date, no physical letter. I cannot call the 888 phone number for CIC from outside Canada, and have not been able to reach them by phone through other numbers. I even had the Canadian Embassy in Mexico patch through my call (I'm in Mexico now) but "due to high call volumes," was not transferred to an agent and the call was disconnected. I have submitted a case specific enquiry through the website but don't know if I'll receive a response. Perhaps there is a real physical letter that will arrive in BC; our mail is being delivered to a friend and he's been alerted to look for it.

SJF14

Nov 17, 2016
Hi Admin,

Just checked my ECAS and it says:

"We sent you a notice on December 20, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 2, 2018 at 8:33 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment."

I doubt that I will receive the actual notice in the mail until after the holidays now but at least things are moving in the right direction!

And just to confirm, I did not receive an email....it was just on ECAS.

Please could you update the spreadsheet?

Many thanks and Happy Holidays to you all!

Reactions: gaggi10

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hi Admin,

Just checked my ECAS and it says:

"We sent you a notice on December 20, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 2, 2018 at 8:33 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment."

I doubt that I will receive the actual notice in the mail until after the holidays now but at least things are moving in the right direction!

And just to confirm, I did not receive an email....it was just on ECAS.

Please could you update the spreadsheet?

Many thanks and Happy Holidays to you all!
Updated. Good luck!
Hello, I received an email yesterday for test invite! Great xmas present. Please update my name in the spreadsheet

Jan 24th is my test

Thanks!
Updated. Good luck!

Reactions: vancouver604now

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
First: -03-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
I've got my official letter to appear on the test today.

N_Shine

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
WHAT HAPPEN TO THOSE IN SASKATOON, REGINA, EDMONTON, AND WINNIPEG? TEST INVITE, PLS?
Winnipeg applicant here.
Received Oct 20
AOR 29 Nov
No IP
Seems like Wnpg office is very slow I though not having a lot of applicants compared to other provinces, Wnpg would move fast but I guess I was wrong. Anyway all I can do is wait

spat71

Dec 6, 2017
Hi admin - could you please update the spreadsheet? Resending this from a few days ago. thanks.

Thanks, yes: the application delivery date was Sept 4 (I sent it Sept 2)

But as of yesterday, I now have a test invite (received Dec 19) so that can be added too:

Received test invite for Jan 15 (Montreal) by email.

Thanks again!

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hi admin - could you please update the spreadsheet? Resending this from a few days ago. thanks.

Thanks, yes: the application delivery date was Sept 4 (I sent it Sept 2)

But as of yesterday, I now have a test invite (received Dec 19) so that can be added too:

Received test invite for Jan 15 (Montreal) by email.

Thanks again!
Updated. Good luck