SEPTEMBER 2016 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS >>>>>>>

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
Hi, the status of my process is:
Documents filed in September 2016
Approval as sponsor in October 2016
Documents received in VO lima January 2017
After that we have no news :(, my medical exam expires in July 2017
Now I am visiting my husband in Canada and it seems that I am pregnant, someone has been through that ?. Do you know if this affects the process in any way and what should be done in these cases?
Thanks
It doesn't , you just need to inform CIC

janet41120

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
23rd Sept 2016
AOR Received.
20th October 2016
File Transfer...
9th November 216
Med's Done....
3rd August 2016
Interview........
7th June 2017
Hey!

I also have interview on 25th May at NDVO.

Are you on whats app group? We are few from september who got call for interview. Lets get in touch on whats app +977 9815155343
Keep in touch on what happens next

family four

Sep 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
MCVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-16
AOR Received.
29-09-16
File Transfer...
05-10-16
Med's Done....
12-07-16
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi there! So we are in the waiting process. We applied in the beginning of September and we were delayed bc we didn't consider we would need an FBI report as my husband studied in the US 15 years ago. So that has all been taken care of and sent in and we have now passed the 120 days that they gave us. I really have no idea how long to expect to wait and we are at a dilemma bc we want to buy our air tickets to fly to Canada in about 5-6 weeks and not sure if we would have a problem if my hubby only had a one way ticket if he doesn't get PPR before we go. My kids and I are all Canadian so for us its not an issue. Also, we don't want to sell our house, car and furniture here until we have the approval so its getting late to start all that. What happens if we sell our house at a later date and then transfer the money into Canada will it be taxed? Does anyone know where to find that kind of information? I read earlier that one can request notes from the VO and that can speed up the process, does anyone know how to request notes? Sorry for my ignorance. Thanks in advance for your help!

wawad

Oct 26, 2016
Hi there! So we are in the waiting process. We applied in the beginning of September and we were delayed bc we didn't consider we would need an FBI report as my husband studied in the US 15 years ago. So that has all been taken care of and sent in and we have now passed the 120 days that they gave us. I really have no idea how long to expect to wait and we are at a dilemma bc we want to buy our air tickets to fly to Canada in about 5-6 weeks and not sure if we would have a problem if my hubby only had a one way ticket if he doesn't get PPR before we go. My kids and I are all Canadian so for us its not an issue. Also, we don't want to sell our house, car and furniture here until we have the approval so its getting late to start all that. What happens if we sell our house at a later date and then transfer the money into Canada will it be taxed? Does anyone know where to find that kind of information? I read earlier that one can request notes from the VO and that can speed up the process, does anyone know how to request notes? Sorry for my ignorance. Thanks in advance for your help!
Sep thread is officially DEAD. Check the below link it will give you all that you nneed to order the Notes. Good luck buddy!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/can-i-order-gcms-notes-for-my-wife.283198/

danawhitaker

Aug 4, 2016
United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-07-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
05-03-2017
PR card for my daughter finally arrived today. It took about a month and a week after the new photo request.

Salman shad

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Sep 29 applicant. File transferred to London office in November and on November 10 they started processing file. Done re medical in march 2017 and results forwarded on 17 march 2017. After that no response. Why Sep files are not getting PPR and Nov Dec even Jan cases are getting PPR very strange Mp emailed but no update yet still. Mp sent the letter to lvo hope will get PPR in Ramadan IA

Last edited:

milesp

Mar 21, 2016
Devon
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2016
Whoopee,
message on GCKEY today -Finally been granted PR!!!! And I have till November to get there......can't quite think straight at the moment :/)!!
WONDERFUL!
Could one of you lovely administrators put this on spreadsheet please.?
What is the next phase -just waiting for paper copy of proof of PR?

Reactions: Argie2016 and MM345

omo_lylah

Dec 21, 2011
Can someone please tell me how to "link my application". Do i have to put my (sponsor) information, or my husbands (applicant) information. I have tried both many times, and till now I cannot link the application to my cic account.

Lebron-J

Jun 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
19-07-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2018
LANDED..........
29-03-2018
Can someone please tell me how to "link my application". Do i have to put my (sponsor) information, or my husbands (applicant) information. I have tried both many times, and till now I cannot link the application to my cic account.
You have to put the sponsors details that worked for me!

omo_lylah

Dec 21, 2011
You have to put the sponsors details that worked for me!
ok and sorry one more question. the last question when trying to link the application is "how many people are included on this application.. "

Should it be two (just my husband as the applicant, and me as the sponsor)

OR

Should it be 4 (myself as the sponsor, husband as applicant, and our two daughters (which already have their Canadian passports and citizenship)???

OR

should it be one (only my husband)

Thank you.

Lebron-J

Jun 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
19-07-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2018
LANDED..........
29-03-2018
ok and sorry one more question. the last question when trying to link the application is "how many people are included on this application.. "

Should it be two (just my husband as the applicant, and me as the sponsor)

OR

Should it be 4 (myself as the sponsor, husband as applicant, and our two daughters (which already have their Canadian passports and citizenship)???

OR

should it be one (only my husband)

Thank you.
I'm not sure about that long time ago.
Just try all the options

omo_lylah

Dec 21, 2011
this what i got it means what ?
Dear Madam/Sir,
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Please note that in order to complete the processing of your application, the following documents will be required to be sent by courier:
(X) Evidence of your sponsor’s intention to return to Canada (i.e. A job offer in Canada, evidence of having rented/bought a dwelling in Canada, an acceptance letter from an educational institution in Canada, resignation letter from her current employer, …)

(X) Exit stamp from Saudi Arabia.

(X) 2 recent photos for you. Please ensure to provide the photos as per the attached photo specifications. 5cm x 7cm and the face measure should be 3.6 cm.

(X) Your original current valid passports as well as any other previous passports used during the past five (5) years (in case your current passport does not cover the past five years) to enable us to issue your immigrant visa once your case is ready for finalization.

(X) Please indicate your height and eye colour in a separate sheet.
Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, 2001 states that all questions pertaining to an immigration application must be answered truthfully and must provide relevant evidence and documents that the examining officer reasonably requires.
Failure to provide the requested documentation within 15 days from the date of this email will result in your application being assessed on the basis of the documentation presently on file. Please be advised that, as the documentation requested in this email is relevant to the final assessment of your file, failure to provide it will likely result in the refusal of your application.
Please do not reply to this email to confirm that your documents have been sent or to enquire if they have been received.

CaroM8

Feb 26, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
26/09/2016
AOR Received.
20/10/2016 - SA:25/10/2016 - AOR2: 22/12/16
File Transfer...
25/10/2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
11-10-2017
LANDED..........
14-11-2017
Ugh... why is everything taking so long? No word from Mexico City VO since beginning of April after we sent in new medicals.. Should I email them?