+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2016 Citizenship Applicants

VraiVie

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Hi guys

just wanted an opinion.Its been 7 weeks no answer.No DM and nothing since i gave test/interview.Should i order notes,ATIP.What would you advise.

Thank you

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VraiVie said:
Hi guys

just wanted an opinion.Its been 7 weeks no answer.No DM and nothing since i gave test/interview.Should i order notes,ATIP.What would you advise.

Thank you
I think it won't hurt to order ATIP any time during the process to understand what did CIC do so far. However, as long as the timeline still within 12 months, it won't speed it up.

steph_2015

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Re: September 2016 Citizenship Applicants Swedish police certificate

Hello,

I am hopeful that someone would help me answer this query. I am trying to send the bank transfer for the Swedish Police Certificate from Pakistan, but my bank states that they can not do it. Could anyone share their experience and what details were provided by the police there to pay for the invoice?

Thanks a lot.
cheers.

VANCOUVERITE123

Aug 22, 2016
Been 3 months since Test/ Interview. No update. Still in process. God knows how much time it will be for decision made and then few months for oath. This is really long wait

Devs

Nov 2, 2016
imran01 said:
hopinggirl
Yasin
V123
Vancouverite123
Mohan
Parody
Shankar
diadema
Journeytocitizenship
A4architecture
Brono1441
Crystal Yue
milo7007
qdbrian
SH
tyhcyq

are you guys/girls still following this forum...if so.. plz say "HI"
what i think only Mr. goldee-shyurun, viravie and me left behind.. alone here..
and we all three get FP request as well
haha
Hi...This is Shankar. No change in my status. Still shows online as "In Progress"

ivana

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
VANCOUVERITE123 said:
Been 3 months since Test/ Interview. No update. Still in process. God knows how much time it will be for decision made and then few months for oath. This is really long wait
Same here. I called the centre, they have no clear time line for Vancouver. She told me it could take up to 12 months!!!! Vancouver=Really really really slow...

hopinggirl

Oct 31, 2016
Good news!!! Was away from my place for 3 days and today I checked the mail and finally my oath taking letter us here! It will be on April 9 at a special location by Stanley Park as part of the Canada 150 celebration. Its on a Sunday which is convenient so I dont have to take the day off from work!

Letter was dated 2/28/17 too, same time my ECAS status changed to DM

dkera

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopinggirl said:
Good news!!! Was away from my place for 3 days and today I checked the mail and finally my oath taking letter us here! It will be on April 9 at a special location by Stanley Park as part of the Canada 150 celebration. Its on a Sunday which is convenient so I dont have to take the day off from work!

spreadsheet updated.

ivana

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Hello ALL!!!!!
Yesterday, the letter came. Finally, the oath letter for April 4th. Vancouver.
I want to thank all of you. The members of this forum have no idea how helpful they are, just being there. Its been a test to patients but almost done. Thanks

VANCOUVERITE123

Aug 22, 2016
ivana said:
Hello ALL!!!!!
I want to thank all of you. The members of this forum have no idea how helpful they are, just being there. Its been a test to patients but almost done. Thanks
Congrats! Great news

heeradeepak

Jun 1, 2014
VANCOUVERITE123 said:
I am waiting for decision from 9 Sep after test.

hopinggirl

Oct 31, 2016
ivana said:
Hello ALL!!!!!
Congrats! Mine will be the next ceremony after you!

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
journeytocitizenship said:
Hello everyone,

My updated timeline is as follows
Long story short...my test was rescheduled for February 23rd because I missed it on January 19th due to emergency.
I passed the test 20/20. The officer briefly scanned through my passport and told me that Oath would be between 2 months and 4 months.

DM was 1 day later on February 24th on ECAS.

March 3rd I received a letter that my Oath will be on March 21st.

Please update spreadsheet.

Thank you,
hopinggirl said:

Congrats... best of luck

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ivana said:
Hello ALL!!!!!
congrats...
do we have your timeline in the spreadsheet...or
please share your full timeline..