Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran01 said:
which one is used by you guys for finger prints

RCMP
local police
or private fingerprint agency..

any idea/experience.
I used the agency at Yonge and Sheppard. Very quick process, $55 + Tax, for about 15min. If no criminal records are found, the report should be mailed out in 3 business days. Best of luck!

Montoyac

Nov 4, 2016
Montoyac said:
Hi everyone,

My wife will be attending the test/ceremony session on February 27,2017. She has been studying the book; however, she is having a very hard time remembering dates. When I took the test 5 years ago, I remember that the test didn't ask for dates, only for the significance of any given episode....... but that was 5 year ago...

Please let me know those of you that have taken the test in the past months, they ask for dates ? How's the test is like ??

Thanks for any info !!

Hi there !!!

Anybody else that has written the test recently ??
Thanks

Montoyac

CobedMtl

Jan 27, 2017
reza5576 said:
Congratulation CobedMtl ! Where was your office for test & interview? I did my test/interview more than 2 months ago at Guy-Favreau complex (in Montreal) and no oath letter yet.
As I said in other post, nobody knows how IRCC works, there are not real trends that help to find out that.. I had my exam at the Canada Revenue Agency building (close to Guy-Favreau complex).. Probably you are getting your DM notice soon. Did the officer tell you how long will it take for you to receive the oath letter?

surya99

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
Hi everybody I have a quick question. My ECAS states that they start processing my application for citizenship on 20th October 2016. So my question is is anyone have any idea when can I hear from CIC for test invitation.

Thanks in advance

kdays18

Oct 3, 2016
surya99 said:
Hi everybody I have a quick question. My ECAS states that they start processing my application for citizenship on 20th October 2016. So my question is is anyone have any idea when can I hear from CIC for test invitation.

Thanks in advance
Hello! Thas a bit weird because I send mine 2nd week of nov and got the test invite after 3 weeks. Maybe you call the CIC and ask if theres something wrong with your application maybe you will receive a letter requesting for finger prints. Good luck.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
surya99 said:

Thanks in advance
many on the same boat.. :)

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Day Mr. Always Late,

In response to your request for a status update on a Civil Criminal Record verification for: Canadian Citizenship

Please be advised that the verification in question was completed on: 2017-02-16 and the result has been sent to:

TORONTO CITIZENSHIP-CIC
TORONTO CITIZENSHIP OFFICE
25 ST.CLAIR AVE. EAST, 2ND FLOOR
TORONTO ON M4T 1M2

Well, let the waiting game begin! Again!

VraiVie

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
shyurun79 said:
Good Day Mr. Always Late,

In response to your request for a status update on a Civil Criminal Record verification for: Canadian Citizenship

Please be advised that the verification in question was completed on: 2017-02-16 and the result has been sent to:

TORONTO CITIZENSHIP-CIC
TORONTO CITIZENSHIP OFFICE
25 ST.CLAIR AVE. EAST, 2ND FLOOR
TORONTO ON M4T 1M2

Well, let the waiting game begin! Again!
Is it with regards to the finger prints? or some other criminal check.?

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VraiVie said:
Is it with regards to the finger prints? or some other criminal check.?
What do you mean by "other criminal check"? It regards to the FR request which is the criminal record verification.

VraiVie

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
shyurun79 said:
What do you mean by "other criminal check"? It regards to the FR request which is the criminal record verification.
There is other security clearances after your test/interview.

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VraiVie said:
There is other security clearances after your test/interview.
I see. They do whatever they need to do, I can't control it. All I can do is fulfill their requests as quickly as possible to avoid any further delays.

dudegujrat

Jan 27, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2011
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER feb 20 2012
AOR Received.
feb 20 2012
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
22/03/2012 and 2nd AOR
Med's Request
25 april 2012 by God`s Grace
Med's Done....
30 april 2012 and ecas updated to medical received by GOD's Grace on 7may 2012
Interview........
WAIVED OFF BY GOD'S GRACE
Passport Req..
25april 2012 with Grace of God and RPRF encashed on 16 may 2012
VISA ISSUED...
BY GOD'S GRACE 5 june DECISION MADE 8 JUNE 2012
LANDED..........
21 June 2012
I am proud Canadian after today. By the grace of God I attended oath ceremony at surrey office all went well.

All steps were completed in 1 hour 30 minutes.

Best of luck all

Patient83

Feb 13, 2017
can anyone explain how to know if we are non routine applicants, i havent heared anything after dec 5 2016.
it is very disappointing how much delays are we into. waiting and waiting is not easy.
i have noticed the people who got Finger Prints requests are moving faster.