+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2016 Citizenship Applicants

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just had my oath today and finished my citizenship journey. I want to thank you all for your support, and wishing you all a smooth journey.

All the best of luck to all.

khanbaba

Dec 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30-06-2011
Congratulations

Gussj said:
I just had my oath today and finished my citizenship journey. I want to thank you all for your support, and wishing you all a smooth journey.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gussj said:

its been nice meeting you gussj.. best of luck for your future.

Montoyac

Nov 4, 2016
Hi all,

Well good news. My wife received an email yesterday from Immigration (Edmonton) asking if she was interested in attend a session where she can write the test in the morning and attend the Citizenship ceremony in the afternoon. Also, they gave her different date to choose from. So February 27 is tha date she chose to attend .

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran01 said:
its been nice meeting you gussj.. best of luck for your future.
Thank you Imran for you continuous effort in updating the sheet and keeping track of the forum., wishing you the best of luck in your journey.
Thank you all again, and all the best
Over and out.

dkera

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Montoyac said:
Hi all,

Well good news. My wife received an email yesterday from Immigration (Edmonton) asking if she was interested in attend a session where she can write the test in the morning and attend the Citizenship ceremony in the afternoon. Also, they gave her different date to choose from. So February 27 is tha date she chose to attend .
updated.

jollie

Star Member
Feb 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 30 2013
File Transfer...
June 25, 2013
shyurun79 said:
Which area are you in if you don't mind my asking? I am in a very similar situation like you, IP since Oct 7 (App. received Sep 22, AOR Sep 30) and nothing so far. The only thing we can do is to call IRCC which I did. They said my case looks good, that's it. Try not to worry too much as the invitation will come eventually. To be honest, waiting does not have much impact to my daily life anyways. Let's wish for the best, together!

We have the same situation too guys.. its hard eh! mine its been Dec 28 as DM. status until now and I called them its the same but to wait

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Montoyac said:
Hi all,

That's great... so look no non-routine.. :)

shakeyy

Dec 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran01 said:
That's great... so look no non-routine.. :)
imran question for you..

i just looked at my application form again today. I can't belive I made 2 typographic errors... I didn't spell company name correctly. I wrote Packer Plus Energy instead of Packers Plus Energy. its missing an S... :(

and on my residence calculator, all my dates are correct but in one of the items where i visited two countries, (I went to South Korea first which is my destination) and then i specified on the description that I also visited Japan from January 21 to January 25.(my mistake is I wrote january 21 to January 21. @.@ (this is just on the description, not on the actual days I put in) so my residence calculation should be correct

is this a potential problem?

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shakeyy said:
imran question for you..

i just looked at my application form again today. I can't belive I made 2 typographic errors... I didn't spell company name correctly. I wrote Packer Plus Energy instead of Packers Plus Energy. its missing an S... :(

and on my residence calculator, all my dates are correct but in one of the items where i visited two countries, (I went to South Korea first which is my destination) and then i specified on the description that I also visited Japan from January 21 to January 25.(my mistake is I wrote january 21 to January 21. @ . @ (this is just on the description, not on the actual days I put in) so my residence calculation should be correct

is this a potential problem?
No.. as per my logical opinion...rest CIC is monotone..but hopefully your test will be smooth..

shakeyy

Dec 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran01 said:
No.. as per my logical opinion...rest CIC is monotone..but hopefully your test will be smooth..
my test is next week. Hopefully its just nothing. I reviewed my application a lot of times its crazy i didnt see it

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shakeyy said:
my test is next week. Hopefully its just nothing. I reviewed my application a lot of times its crazy i didnt see it
its okey... if you wanna tell this to officer at the interview.. he/she will fixed it in your application..
rest i dont wanna review my application... coz i dont wanna get anymore headache..
but the delay AS IP in my case since 25 oct tempted me to do it.. but not today i already took 2 tablets.. :)
let see...

shakeyy

Dec 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran01 said:
its okey... if you wanna tell this to officer at the interview.. he/she will fixed it in your application..
rest i dont wanna review my application... coz i dont wanna get anymore headache..
but the delay AS IP in my case since 25 oct tempted me to do it.. but not today i already took 2 tablets.. :)
let see...
omg really. thats been a long time. did u call?

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shakeyy said:
omg really. thats been a long time. did u call?
same standard answers.. last month..
the standard background check is in process..
and you know.. as u mentioned about your frequent travel here and their..
i never move out of canada or even out of province.. in last 4 and half year..
no gap in the job.. bla bla bla
but you see.. CIC is cic.. what they are checking.. i dont know..

shakeyy

Dec 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran01 said:
same standard answers.. last month..
the standard background check is in process..
and you know.. as u mentioned about your frequent travel here and their..
i never move out of canada or even out of province.. in last 4 and half year..
no gap in the job.. bla bla bla
but you see.. CIC is cic.. what they are checking.. i dont know..
yah thats kind of odd. i hope you do get it soon. I try not to think about it. I was surprised to see the test invite 2 weeks ago.

does frequent travel trigger automatic RQ? Im employed fulltime and just go on vacation. its never extended period just 7 to 10 days vacation at a time..