September 2016 Citizenship Applicants

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suriyaramesh said:
Dear Group:

With the good wishes of all myself and family took oath and became Canadian Citizens on Jan 5 at Edmonton. Feeling proud to be a Canadian. I will not be regularly posting in this group, but available if you send me a message which I receive in my email inbox.

Best Wishes to you all.
Congratulations my friend!

khanbaba

Dec 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30-06-2011
Congratulations .

suriyaramesh said:
Dear Group:

With the good wishes of all myself and family took oath and became Canadian Citizens on Jan 5 at Edmonton. Feeling proud to be a Canadian. I will not be regularly posting in this group, but available if you send me a message which I receive in my email inbox.

Best Wishes to you all.

naikabhay11

Jan 30, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
September 2016 Citizenship Applicants

hi ,sorry I am not the applicant yet for citizenship,but will be applying soon.i have 2 questions.
1,if you have LINC certificate issued in July 2015 with level 4 in all .select option 7A box 3 only and do not select any box in 9F .am I right?should I write N/A?
2.do we need to write N/A for questions (name change or other names and also above Question 9F.)
You all have already gone through the process ,so if you can help me .

VraiVie

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Hi everyone

I want to know if there is a group tracking RQ`s for year 2016. Or any file as such. can anyone guide me? Thank you guys.

diamondstar511

Jun 3, 2012
Friends,

Can you please guide me on this. Everywhere on the forum I just read that "The interview went well after the exam"

Curious and Anxious to know what questions does the CIC officer ask after the exam and what documents does he check ?

Can we ask the CIC officer before leaving when will I get the oath letter ? Is there time to justify or show evidence if he/she is not satisfied with something or we suspect we are going to get an RQ ?

Waiting for your replies,

Thanks.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suriyaramesh said:
Dear Group:

Best Wishes to you all.
Congratulations..

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
ECAS for my family updated - Oath letter dispatched Jan 5. Oath Ceremony January 27.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats.. do you have data in the spreadsheet..if so.. whats your ID in this spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BZma84gwofEV-GeYx13fiyxZORk8NqRjaTn-VMKtvqA/edit#gid=120519601
kpopi77 said:
ECAS for my family updated - Oath letter dispatched Jan 5. Oath Ceremony January 27.

punkii

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
diamondstar511 said:
Friends,

Can you please guide me on this. Everywhere on the forum I just read that "The interview went well after the exam"

Curious and Anxious to know what questions does the CIC officer ask after the exam and what documents does he check ?

Can we ask the CIC officer before leaving when will I get the oath letter ? Is there time to justify or show evidence if he/she is not satisfied with something or we suspect we are going to get an RQ ?

Waiting for your replies,

Thanks.

CIC officer validates your physical presence days with Border agency records if there is any discrepancy. Officer will ask your questions about work, Family etc. They go with a flow in normal conversation nothing like specific steps.

CIC officer himself let you know the date when can you expect the oath invite. In case they require any justification or evidence evaluation they may notify you in advance.

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suriyaramesh said:
Dear Group:

Best Wishes to you all.
Congrats and all the best

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just wan to mark it here: 110 days since IP and no test invite received nor eCAS updated. I assume my visa office should be Mississauga. Hope the ball will start rolling soon. 8)

khanbaba

Dec 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30-06-2011
Test done 20/20.
The interview took less than 2 minutes. He ask a few questions. Did not check stamps on passport or English language proof.
The visa officer said you will receiver a letter in 2 -4 months.
confused a little bit.