+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2016 Citizenship Applicants

punkii

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Hi,

ECAS updated this morning: Oath Letter sent on Dec 13th to appear for the ceremony on Jan 13th, 2017.

Good luck everyone !!

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulation Guys..

25% of the group Get Oath Letter and/or took Oath Ceremony
15% get Decision Made..SO
-----
40% of the applicants are through..
32% applicants are in Test Interview stage
28% applicants are still stuck in background check / IP .. or might be some of them not following US..
-----
100%

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
punkii said:
Hi,

ECAS updated this morning: Oath Letter sent on Dec 13th to appear for the ceremony on Jan 13th, 2017.

Good luck everyone !!
Congrats..
some on us like me still playing as a spectator.. and CLAP...so .. CLAP CLAP CLAP... LOL

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just to confirm, I am still following and no surprise 2 months after IP still waiting for that little brown envelope with maple leaf flag.

mariakk

Oct 21, 2016
Hi everyone
I am following with you.Today was my exam day ( me and my family). we all passed with 20/20.The exam was very easy but we studied a lot.They told us to wait for the oath letter from 1-2 months, I think because of Xmas break.Please update the sheet

Fochi

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Congrats :)
I am with Ottawa office too my case is DM since Dec 3 however no oath letter yet. May i ask you. when the break?
thanx :)

mariakk said:
Hi everyone
I am following with you.Today was my exam day ( me and my family). we all passed with 20/20.The exam was very easy but we studied a lot.They told us to wait for the oath letter from 1-2 months, I think because of Xmas break.Please update the sheet

punkii

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
imran01 said:
Congrats..
some on us like me still playing as a spectator.. and CLAP...so .. CLAP CLAP CLAP... LOL
Thanks,

Stay tuned !! Sooner or Later all of us will get there.

Best of luck !!

NGE

Feb 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
29-01-2012
mariakk said:
Hi everyone
Congratulations. How do you prepare for your exam? just read out the book ?

mariakk

Oct 21, 2016
Fochi said:
Congrats :)
I am with Ottawa office too my case is DM since Dec 3 however no oath letter yet. May i ask you. when the break?
thanx :)
Thanks.I do not know exactly when the Xmas break but for the school from Dec24 until Jan8 and most of the Canadian take 3 weeks as a vacation.

mariakk

Oct 21, 2016
Thank you,
We studied from Citizenship support.com the web site covers the book and we did not read the book at all
But as a fact...the exam does not need all of this it is very easy...

NGE said:
Congratulations. How do you prepare for your exam? just read out the book ?

suriyaramesh

Star Member
Oct 8, 2010
Edmonton, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats mariakk, best wishes to all in the group for your next steps :)
mariakk said:
Hi everyone