01-06-2011
Interview........
26-01-2012
Passport Req..
02-08-2012 (London vo recieved passport 06-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2012
LANDED..........
13-09-2012 (PR card came in the mail on 14-11-2012)
Fochi said:
Hello,

Yasin & Capt_ahmed from September sheet "Ottawa".

I am confused about the oath letter, my test was on Dec 2 in Ottawa, after the test the officer told me that i will receive the oath letter in a month, how come our oath "me & you" will be in Ottawa while you did not receive the oath letter until now? how come my test was after yours and according to the officer information i will attend the ceremony with or before you?
Hi Fochi

I still don't know why I didn't get my oath invite yet. When I did the test and the interview the officer told me I would get a letter inviting me to attend a citizenship ceremony within two to three weeks and I have yet to receive any communication from them. Some of the people who did the interview on the same day like Xing has already taken the oath. I called the office two times so far to follow up on my app status and every time I get the same response- it is still in process and if we need additional info we will contact you. I am starting to think that my application might have been chosen for a second opinion that is why it taking longer. Long story short if I don't hear or see any changes in status I might consider involving My MP. My application status is still in process and I did the test on Nov 9. Plz let me know if ur status changes.

Yasiin

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
30-08-2011
Med's Request
18-05-2012
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
26-01-2012
Passport Req..
02-08-2012 (London vo recieved passport 06-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2012
LANDED..........
13-09-2012 (PR card came in the mail on 14-11-2012)
I forgot to add this. My application was straight forward. Never left the country since landed. I have been working the entire time and did a two years diploma and I still don't get how they process application. It's so random. So Fuchi it is possible you may get the oath invite earlier then me.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Montoyac said:
Hi Imran, For my wife application, i don't have any other options but to accept it became a non-routine application. I don't understand why... she met all requirements (English profency, taxes) we leave the country twice a year ...... the only thing I can think of is because the background check from your country... maybe for some countries take longer than other to pass along the background check ....

Imran, where are you at in this process ?? Are you still in process ??

Thanks
Yes My application is still In process.. and processing start from 25 October..but after that no news..
as for me my case is very simple...never leave the country since PR.
and all the time ON Job.
so let see.. but i am still hopeful that the term non-routine is still too early to say.. coz then you have to wait for 1+ year or so..
so hope for the best.. i think after vocation period thing will start fast again

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shyurun79 said:
Imran, please let me know your email so I can grant you the access first!
Shyurun79
shyurun79 said:
I have cleaned up the spreadsheet a little bit by deleting some warning message which does not appear nice. During this transition until we have one volunteer to maintain the sheet, please continue to provide any updates of your case by reply to this room, I will try my best to keep the spreadsheet updated. Thank you all.
Thanks Shyurun i will join you soon.. but these days little busy.. hopefully you will do good job for both September and October sheets..
i will recopy your message in October room as well..
btw delete comlumn B.. in sept and oct sheet as well.. coz no one can edit it now..

Fochi

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Good Day Yasiin,

Thank you for your respond, yesterday i read news said that the reason for oath delay is the shortage of judges number, when also considering Christmas vacation will feel that further delay is coming in the way.

I submitted my citizenship file on October "2 weeks after your". in addition i remember very well that in my test day we were around 40 persons attend the test, when i think about you me and others i feel like when we all can have the ceremony?!

I wish if 2016 end with our citizenship certificate. and sure will update my status.

Good Luck for we all.

Yasiin said:
Hi Fochi

I still don't know why I didn't get my oath invite yet. When I did the test and the interview the officer told me I would get a letter inviting me to attend a citizenship ceremony within two to three weeks and I have yet to receive any communication from them. Some of the people who did the interview on the same day like Xing has already taken the oath. I called the office two times so far to follow up on my app status and every time I get the same response- it is still in process and if we need additional info we will contact you. I am starting to think that my application might have been chosen for a second opinion that is why it taking longer. Long story short if I don't hear or see any changes in status I might consider involving My MP. My application status is still in process and I did the test on Nov 9. Plz let me know if ur status changes.

punkii

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
suriyaramesh said:
punkii: I also had typo errors in the physical presence calculator, there are two things you can do, reconstruct the physical presence calculator minus the errors and print it out and take it or take photo copies of all pages of passport. In my case the Officer took photo copies of all pages of passport at the IRCC office himself, we had to wait for 15 minis. you can help him/her by taking photocopies yourself in case you feel there are errors. There are lot of chances IRCC calls you, in my case they called to check where my adult children need to take the test along with me in Edmonton or in Mississauga where they reside, we said that we will take the test as a family at Edmonton, so we received test invite at Edmonton and did the test together here.

All the best
Thanks, Suriyaramesh
I did the same thing. took my physical presence sheet and verified dates with CIC officer.

punkii

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
I had my test & interview done yesterday.
Test- 20/20 (Diffifulty level- Easy)
Interview- Basic details about work, living and travel dates

I'm expecting to attend an oath in 3rd week of January.

and ECAS updated this morning "Decision Made"

Good luck everyone !

FR

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Hello Punkii
Can you please explain what did you mean by Test (Diffifulty level- Easy)?
I'm still waiting to be invited for taking the test. My file shows IP since Sept 22, 2016, but haven't received any test invitation yet.

Thank you

punkii

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
FR said:
Hello Punkii
Can you please explain what did you mean by Test (Diffifulty level- Easy)?
I'm still waiting to be invited for taking the test. My file shows IP since Sept 22, 2016, but haven't received any test invitation yet.

Thank you
That means test was easy no hard questions.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
punkii said:
I had my test & interview done yesterday.
Test- 20/20 (Diffifulty level- Easy)
Interview- Basic details about work, living and travel dates

I'm expecting to attend an oath in 3rd week of January.

Good luck everyone !
Congrats ...
Know enjoy the Christmas.. relax
cheers