08-03-2012 Positive
Passport Req..
18-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2012
LANDED..........
June 2012
Hello Everyone,

As anticipated, letter confirming Oath ceremony was received yesterday (Dec 9).

My E-CAS updates were timely.
I do wish that it had the capability of sending out an automated email when there were updates to our file.
That way, we didn't have to religiously check.

emadgob

Dec 1, 2013
suriyaramesh said:
punkii: I also had typo errors in the physical presence calculator, there are two things you can do, reconstruct the physical presence calculator minus the errors and print it out and take it or take photo copies of all pages of passport. In my case the Officer took photo copies of all pages of passport at the IRCC office himself, we had to wait for 15 minis. you can help him/her by taking photocopies yourself in case you feel there are errors. There are lot of chances IRCC calls you, in my case they called to check where my adult children need to take the test along with me in Edmonton or in Mississauga where they reside, we said that we will take the test as a family at Edmonton, so we received test invite at Edmonton and did the test together here.

All the best

hi suriyaramesh
how old The kids can do the test

Oct2016

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Congrats!!!

Admirable said:
Hello Everyone,

As anticipated, letter confirming Oath ceremony was received yesterday (Dec 9).

My E-CAS updates were timely.
I do wish that it had the capability of sending out an automated email when there were updates to our file.
That way, we didn't have to religiously check.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emadgob said:
suriyaramesh said:
punkii: I also had typo errors in the physical presence calculator, there are two things you can do, reconstruct the physical presence calculator minus the errors and print it out and take it or take photo copies of all pages of passport. In my case the Officer took photo copies of all pages of passport at the IRCC office himself, we had to wait for 15 minis. you can help him/her by taking photocopies yourself in case you feel there are errors. There are lot of chances IRCC calls you, in my case they called to check where my adult children need to take the test along with me in Edmonton or in Mississauga where they reside, we said that we will take the test as a family at Edmonton, so we received test invite at Edmonton and did the test together here.

All the best

hi suriyaramesh
how old The kids can do the test
14 up if i remember correctly

Fochi

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
If you are between the ages of 14 and 64, you will have to meet the knowledge and language requirements for citizenship. The citizenship test will determine if you meet the knowledge requirements for citizenship. You will be notified by mail about the time and place of your test. Adult applicants who are 65 years old or older are not required to take the citizenship test.

imran01 said:
14 up if i remember correctly

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
okey guys..i added October and November applicant summary as well in the SUMMARY SHEET.. for comparison..
hope it helps
here is the link
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BZma84gwofEV-GeYx13fiyxZORk8NqRjaTn-VMKtvqA/edit#gid=721376262

Calibudd28

Mar 8, 2016
I am soo confused.... How is it that persons that applied and taken their test months after me received their oath letter??

could this mean something is wrong in my file?

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran01 said:
okey guys..i added October and November applicant summary as well in the SUMMARY SHEET.. for comparison..
hope it helps
here is the link
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BZma84gwofEV-GeYx13fiyxZORk8NqRjaTn-VMKtvqA/edit#gid=721376262
someone... somehow ruin the this spread sheet.. and revert back this sheet to old version.. all my yesterday effort is ruin.. :(

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran01 said:
someone... somehow ruin the this spread sheet.. and revert back this sheet to old version.. all my yesterday effort is ruin.. :(
Sorry to hear that Imran,
You should lock the sheet and people can post their time line here and you can update it.
This is the best way. not many people are experinced in excel, and they would mess things up.
Or at least have a backup locked version

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

I am sorry to notify you guys I have removed editing permission for EVERYONE as of tonight. In the past a few weeks, folks like Imran spent a lot of time to refine the spreadsheet and kept adding goodies to this helpful platform. Unfortunately, some of us did not appreciate the hard work and continue to messing with the living data.

Now, if anyone want to have edit privilege, please send me a private message with your email address then I will review and approve. Imran, you have my full support on this one, please let me know your email so I can grant you the access first!

Shyurun79

emadgob

Dec 1, 2013
Fochi said:
If you are between the ages of 14 and 64, you will have to meet the knowledge and language requirements for citizenship. The citizenship test will determine if you meet the knowledge requirements for citizenship. You will be notified by mail about the time and place of your test. Adult applicants who are 65 years old or older are not required to take the citizenship test.
thankyou

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shyurun79 said:
Hello everyone,

I am sorry to notify you guys I have removed editing permission for EVERYONE as of tonight. In the past a few weeks, folks like Imran spent a lot of time to refine the spreadsheet and kept adding goodies to this helpful platform. Unfortunately, some of us did not appreciate the hard work and continue to messing with the living data.

Now, if anyone want to have edit privilege, please send me a private message with your email address then I will review and approve. Imran, you have my full support on this one, please let me know your email so I can grant you the access first!

Shyurun79
I have cleaned up the spreadsheet a little bit by deleting some warning message which does not appear nice. During this transition until we have one volunteer to maintain the sheet, please continue to provide any updates of your case by reply to this room, I will try my best to keep the spreadsheet updated. Thank you all.

Montoyac

Nov 4, 2016
imran01 said:
any logical reason..that we still didnt get test invite.. its almost the double days waiting as compare to the members who already get test invite in this room.
Hi Imran, For my wife application, i don't have any other options but to accept it became a non-routine application. I don't understand why... she met all requirements (English profency, taxes) we leave the country twice a year ...... the only thing I can think of is because the background check from your country... maybe for some countries take longer than other to pass along the background check ....

Imran, where are you at in this process ?? Are you still in process ??

Thanks

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shyurun79 said:
I have cleaned up the spreadsheet a little bit by deleting some warning message which does not appear nice. During this transition until we have one volunteer to maintain the sheet, please continue to provide any updates of your case by reply to this room, I will try my best to keep the spreadsheet updated. Thank you all.
Thank you well done. this is much better for sure

Fochi

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Hello,

Yasin & Capt_ahmed from September sheet "Ottawa".

I am confused about the oath letter, my test was on Dec 2 in Ottawa, after the test the officer told me that i will receive the oath letter in a month, how come our oath "me & you" will be in Ottawa while you did not receive the oath letter until now? how come my test was after yours and according to the officer information i will attend the ceremony with or before you?