Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
punkii said:
Hi,

I just got a call from CIC, they said physical presence days calculation given in the form is incorrect. He said we are giving you heads up in advance.

I'm not sure what going to happpen. Any advice? Shall i take my calculation sheet with me?
its better...and double check your stamps with your days calculation sheet..
but still i am confused that they called you.. 3 days before your test..

rachel07

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
punkii said:
Hi,

I just got a call from CIC, they said physical presence days calculation given in the form is incorrect. He said we are giving you heads up in advance.

I'm not sure what going to happpen. Any advice? Shall i take my calculation sheet with me?
CIC never calls ...they send you an email or mail if anything is requested...hope it helps ..

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gussj said:
There is no specific time line, it all depends on the local office, Application type, documents ...etc. it is case by case bases, but in general based on the over all average process time, the whole process should take anywhere between 2-3 months under normal conditions. again some cases might take longer. also ecas is not reliable, some offices update each step others don't.
Hope this helps and clears some confusions.
2-3 month is very optimistic normal time line..
if we see our very small data.. only 15% applicants complete the journey in 3-4 months time.
i think normal time line these days will be 4-5 months depending upon the category/local office.

Oct2016

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Agree,

Most Likely will be 5 months normal routine.

We can use formula called Beta Distribution (P+4M+O)/6
P= Pessimistic, O=Optimistic, M=Most Likely.

Just Kidding :D, Enjoy the holidays and all the best for all of us.

imran01 said:
if we see our very small data.. only 15% applicants complete the journey in 3-4 months time.
i think normal time line these days will be 4-5 months depending upon the category/local office.

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran01 said:
Yes Imran, your stats are more accurate for sure, mine was based on the ones that already got processed which took less time than the average I guess.
All the bets for all

sidestep4u

Sep 27, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
surrey bc
NOC Code......
citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 19 2016
Interview........
mar 9 2017
rachel07 said:
CIC never calls ...they send you an email or mail if anything is requested...hope it helps ..
they will call u if needed.

jangong

Oct 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This may have been posted already but its hard to read back with the length of this thread. I have received invitation for test but my son received a notice to do fingerprints as well. What does that mean? I do not think my son has a criminal record. Will it impact the overall processing time (from test to decision made to oath taking)?

A bit worried but still positive. Thanks!

VraiVie

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Hi everyone .

Gussj , imran and the others hope you are all well.

App delivered 13 sept

AOR 29 september

In process 5th october.

Finger print request 8 nov

finger print received by rcmp on 14th .

Finger prints sent on 15th and delivered on 16th november.

sent in a web form and called cic .. they have received them

nothing after that.Looking here in the forum my process is pretty delayed.Any opinions sugesstions pther than playing the wait game.

Getting a big worried.

dudegujrat

Jan 27, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2011
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER feb 20 2012
AOR Received.
feb 20 2012
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
22/03/2012 and 2nd AOR
Med's Request
25 april 2012 by God`s Grace
Med's Done....
30 april 2012 and ecas updated to medical received by GOD's Grace on 7may 2012
Interview........
WAIVED OFF BY GOD'S GRACE
Passport Req..
25april 2012 with Grace of God and RPRF encashed on 16 may 2012
VISA ISSUED...
BY GOD'S GRACE 5 june DECISION MADE 8 JUNE 2012
LANDED..........
21 June 2012
VraiVie said:
Hi everyone .

App delivered 13 sept

AOR 29 september

In process 5th october.

It will be fine mate you will receive test date soon. We have similar time line I have submitted my fingerprints to IRCC on November 8th and received test invitation December 8th.

I hope this might help your question.

Best of luck

nothing after that.Looking here in the forum my process is pretty delayed.Any opinions sugesstions pther than playing the wait game.

Getting a big worried.

suriyaramesh

Star Member
Oct 8, 2010
Edmonton, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
punkii: I also had typo errors in the physical presence calculator, there are two things you can do, reconstruct the physical presence calculator minus the errors and print it out and take it or take photo copies of all pages of passport. In my case the Officer took photo copies of all pages of passport at the IRCC office himself, we had to wait for 15 minis. you can help him/her by taking photocopies yourself in case you feel there are errors. There are lot of chances IRCC calls you, in my case they called to check where my adult children need to take the test along with me in Edmonton or in Mississauga where they reside, we said that we will take the test as a family at Edmonton, so we received test invite at Edmonton and did the test together here.

All the best

punkii said:
Hi,

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VraiVie said:
Hi everyone .

App delivered 13 sept

AOR 29 september

In process 5th october.

Getting a big worried.
DOn't worry As long as IRCC received the finger prints, then its a matter of time to process the application. I am still in that stage as they even sent me a delayed finger print request after the test and interview. I am still waiting for DM which I was expecting this week.
I called them several time this week, and they said they received them but its just taking time to process them, they didn't give me an ETA. yes the finger printing has delayed my application process time since they were supposed to sent before the Test/interview and they failed. so now I am waiting, but not worried at all.
Hope this helps.

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jangong said:
This may have been posted already but its hard to read back with the length of this thread. I have received invitation for test but my son received a notice to do fingerprints as well. What does that mean? I do not think my son has a criminal record. Will it impact the overall processing time (from test to decision made to oath taking)?

A bit worried but still positive. Thanks!
Yes it will impact the processing time, but it is still part of the process. The official processing time is 12 months since the day they received your application, so nothing much can be done at this stage