Aug 22, 2016
imran01 said:
hopinggirl
chotudada
Kobe27
A3
Yasin
jigmondragon

hi guys... what about your Oath Letter or Decision Made..
say hi to US..
Hi there,

We are waiting for the next step as well, we passed the test and interview, on 18 nov 16 in Montreal, we got 20/20 and in the interview, everything was very nice, however, the system is too slow for us, we hope to finish this process soon

Thanks

Jigmondragon

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dudegujrat said:
IRCC sent me an email regarding my PR card renewal which is not expiring till August 2017.

Is this a scam email?
Should I call IRCC and inform them.

I heard normally they don't send any email regarding this to anyone.

Thanks
Me and My wife also got the same email... yesterday

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mosey74 said:
I write my test teste today , i passed.
Now i am waiting for the Oat Letter .
Good luck to everybody.
Congrats... describe you experience in detail..whenever you have time...

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wife received the same email. We thought it was a spam. Anyway, no eCAS update or mail surprise for me so far. Continue to wait and good luck to all.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bkhan
Shabih
Brono1441
V123
milo7007
Shankar

Hi. guys... any update from your side...
are you still with us..

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
today we have last test interview of this month by
suriyaramesh

Best of Luck

shakeyy

Dec 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone! Im curious, I know AOR is received through email. Im wondering how do we know that our application is in Process?

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Montoyac said:
Seriously..... why people play around the tracking sheet if they don't know what are doing ?? :mad:
I hear you. More than once I, as the owner, am thinking of revoking the permission so that only a few of us can edit the sheet. But second thought, it may have negative impact. So please, please do not play with the sheet!!!

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shyurun79 said:
I hear you. More than once I, as the owner, am thinking of revoking the permission so that only a few of us can edit the sheet. But second thought, it may have negative impact. So please, please do not play with the sheet!!!
I suggest we have one person update the sheet base don the information submitted here, in order to avoid that in the future.
Just a suggestion.
I am aware that Imran is very active in the forum, and have been tracking things closely, might be a good candidate

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gussj said:
I suggest we have one person update the sheet base don the information submitted here, in order to avoid that in the future.
Just a suggestion.
I am aware that Imran is very active in the forum, and have been tracking things closely, might be a good candidate
If Imran is willing to take this roll, I am more than happy to revise the permission. But we are talking about monitoring 3+ groups. Imran, are you up to it?

Hurry49

Sep 18, 2016
Hello,

Question please?

When the status changes online to DM do we get a 5th step updat on ecas saying that they have sent us an oath letter. Or we just get notified by receiving the oath convocation by mail.

Basically, do we get a 5th step saying that they invited us to the oath?
1 - We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship)
2 - We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada.
3 - We started processing your application.
4 - We sent you a notice to appear and write the citizenship test on. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please

Thanks