Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Best Wishes for tomorrow Test Interview for following Friends

jigmondragon
Hurry49

All the Best and please share your experience after your test and interview..
thanks

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The holiday season is coming. I will not be surprised if I receive the test invitation in early 2017. I am planning a trip in late Dec or early Jan anyway.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have the same fear as well...
but i am hopeful to get test invite and test/interview before vocations for majority of the September applicants.. atleast 80% of the applicants. right now approx we are touching 40% applicants get test invite..
hope for the best

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shyurun79 said:
The holiday season is coming. I will not be surprised if I receive the test invitation in early 2017. I am planning a trip in late Dec or early Jan anyway.
for you..i think if your case dont have any complication..test invite will be at home by this weekend...

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if we see that avg.AIP TO test invite.. it is around 22 days..
so most of the applicant who get AIP in september room are over due as far test invite is concern..
if we see that avg.day lapse after AIP till today for the applicant who is waiting for test invite it is almost 32 days and it keep increasing..
so our Average AIP to test invite is tend to increase.... :(

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran01 said:
if we see that avg.AIP TO test invite.. it is around 22 days..
so most of the applicant who get AIP in september room are over due as far test invite is concern..
if we see that avg.day lapse after AIP till today for the applicant who is waiting for test invite it is almost 32 days and it keep increasing..
so our Average AIP to test invite is tend to increase.... :(
I really appreciate your analysis and I guess data never lies. I highly suspect IRCC has internal guideline to have a relative stable the pace given the official processing time is still 12 months. If in July, August the processing time is faster than average, they may slow down a little bit plus the vacations/holidays on top of it.

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shyurun79 said:
I really appreciate your analysis and I guess data never lies. I highly suspect IRCC has internal guideline to have a relative stable the pace given the official processing time is still 12 months. If in July, August the processing time is faster than average, they may slow down a little bit plus the vacations/holidays on top of it.
The process speed varies from one office to the other. there is no standard processing time. it's better to track process based on local office not general

suriyaramesh

Star Member
Oct 8, 2010
Edmonton, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hoping and praying for fast processing, yes I am also from Edmonton ??? have you updated you details in

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BZma84gwofEV-GeYx13fiyxZORk8NqRjaTn-VMKtvqA/edit#gid=120519601

If not please do update.

Thanks and best wishes for the next steps.

Montoyac said:
Hello,

Even there are few applicants from Edmonton, seems to be one of the slowest offices eh ?

Montoyac

Nov 4, 2016
suriyaramesh said:
Hoping and praying for fast processing, yes I am also from Edmonton ??? have you updated you details

If not please do update.

Hello,

Yes I have updated the tracking sheet. actually is my wife's application.

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
suriyaramesh said:
Hoping and praying for fast processing, yes I am also from Edmonton ??? have you updated you details in

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BZma84gwofEV-GeYx13fiyxZORk8NqRjaTn-VMKtvqA/edit#gid=120519601

If not please do update.

i think i jinx the edmonton speed when i said i am in no rush for the decision made and invite. I see somebody after us already has decision made :)

FR

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
I have applied in Sept, 2016. My file shows In Process since Sept 22, 2016. My 2 children have applied separately and they've been In Process since Aug 22, 2016. We haven't yet received any Invitation to take the test.
Is IRCC delaying processing the files or has it become a slower process again?
Any insights or thoughts?

punkii

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Speaking about local offices, I would say CIC need a certain number of applications to conduct a Test. I don't see anyone from GTA got a test invite after Nov 16. CIC has to complete the applications processing for 40 or 50 whatever is the batch strength.

Another thing to notice here is GTA has more applicants than any other location. Not everyone login into this website and update the details.

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mufarina said:
i think i jinx the edmonton speed when i said i am in no rush for the decision made and invite. I see somebody after us already has decision made Smiley
I don't think you jinxed it. It happened to me too and I got all worried and vented my frustration on this forum ....but in the end I have to admit it was still in good time - just over 2 months wait for oath invite - and I am hoping same will happen for you. All the best!