imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
foxlink said:
Just talked to CIC call agent and he confirmed my fingerprint result was received. In addition, I was told that test will be on Dec 6th and test invite letter will be coming in several days. Lucky to meet a very nice call agent!
Please update the test invite letter date.. when you get it.. thanks.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
forum members
Best of luck for tomorrow's test interview..
please share your experience..

Yasiin

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
30-08-2011
Med's Request
18-05-2012
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
26-01-2012
Passport Req..
02-08-2012 (London vo recieved passport 06-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2012
LANDED..........
13-09-2012 (PR card came in the mail on 14-11-2012)
Gussj said:
Congratulation, Can please provide what websites you used for test preparation. and what you recommend?
Also where the question more logical and simple more or less?
Thanks
Thanks Gussj!
I barely read the book to be honest with you. That being said, I have been using an app called Canadian CitizenshipTest for the last two weeks. I bought it for like 4 dollar to unlock 248 questions. If you actually practice these questions, you would be fine. Questions on the real test were kinda worded differently. That is all. To simplify it more, if you have been following the Canadian politics and been in the county for a while, the you don't even need to read the book, just do practice questions in the app and that will do it.

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yasiin said:
Thanks Gussj!
I barely read the book to be honest with you. ThatThanks you for your feedback and kind reply.
Yasiin said:
Thanks Gussj!
I barely read the book to be honest with you. That being said, I have been using an app called Canadian CitizenshipTest for the last two weeks. I bought it for like 4 dollar to unlock 248 questions. If you actually practice these questions, you would be fine. Questions on the real test were kinda worded differently. That is all. To simplify it more, if you have been following the Canadian politics and been in the county for a while, the you don't even need to read the book, just do practice questions in the app and that will do it.
being said, I have been using an app called Canadian CitizenshipTest for the last two weeks. I bought it for like 4 dollar to unlock 248 questions. If you actually practice these questions, you would be fine. Questions on the real test were kinda worded differently. That is all. To simplify it more, if you have been following the Canadian politics and been in the county for a while, the you don't even need to read the book, just do practice questions in the app and that will do it.
Thank you for your feedback and kind reply.
All the best

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yasiin said:
Thanks Gussj!
can you be more specific about the app as there are many apps with the same name. is it the one developed by Deepal studio?

foxlink

Apr 25, 2016
VraiVie said:
hey foxlink

Are you in quebec/montreal.For finger prints we cant really go to RCMP directly right? we need to get them from an accredited company and than they send them .After which RCMP does a verification.They send the directly to ircc or they will send it to us and we send? do we send it to local office or sydney nove scotia.Please give me some insight how your experience was with regards to fingerprints.Thank you and much appreciated
I am in Calgary. You cannot go to RCMP directly instead of accredited company, pls follow instruction. RCMP will send result to CIC. You do not need to send it.

foxlink

Apr 25, 2016
imran01 said:
Please update the test invite letter date.. when you get it.. thanks.
Sure! I just got some verbal info from call agent on the phone. I will update my status once I get test invite letter or ecas shows the test invite date.

capt_ahmed

Feb 10, 2014
Just got my test invitation today. My test is scheduled on November 24th in Ottawa.
Do I have to translate the stamps in my passport?

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
capt_ahmed said:
Just got my test invitation today. My test is scheduled on November 24th in Ottawa.
Do I have to translate the stamps in my passport?
did you get the mail or see updated ECAS

journeytocitizenship

Sep 20, 2016
Wow it pays to be persistent.
I have been calling these CIC agents everyday and everyone is giving me incorrect answers and rushing me off the phone.
Found out this morning after speaking to a different agent that all this time they did not put a hyphen bween my maiden name and married name.

Finally logged in to ECAS. I have been in Process since October 26th! 12 days after AOR!

kdays18

Oct 3, 2016
Hello everyone Im from october group but I need help my husband's application returned last month and now we completed theissing document we gonna send it back again, I was just wondering if we have to make a new application or just the old application that they returened with annex A? Do I need to print the receipt again and submit? Help pls

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
missing doc. covering letter... old forms.. and attachments... make sure all the documents attached according to checklist attached..

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
foxlink said:
Test invite letter was received today and test date will be on Dec 6th, 2016.
Congrats again