+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2016 Citizenship Applicants

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shyurun79 said:
There could be delays when people updates the spreadsheet, however it depends on each local office to start processing the cases passed by Sydney NS.
so after AOR, the application is sent to local office, then they start the process at local office?? I guess the delay is due to application being sent by mail from main office to local office??

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gussj said:
so after AOR, the application is sent to local office, then they start the process at local office?? I guess the delay is due to application being sent by mail from main office to local office??
That will be my speculation. The Case Processing Center will intake the application and exam if it is completed. If not, it will be returned to applicants otherwise it will be passed on to local offices based on the applicant's region to further processing. When the application is reviewed by local office and passed, you will receive the test invite. I am not sure though if it is the local office updates your status online or the CPC.

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shyurun79 said:
That will be my speculation. The Case Processing Center will intake the application and exam if it is completed. If not, it will be returned to applicants otherwise it will be passed on to local offices based on the applicant's region to further processing. When the application is reviewed by local office and passed, you will receive the test invite. I am not sure though if it is the local office updates your status online or the CPC.
thank you for your feedback.
All the best.

VANCOUVERITE123

Aug 22, 2016
OK guys I am panicking. I sent my app on 7th September. Don't have the delivery date. Prolly delivered on 12th September. Have not received any AOR. I see all of you got AOR. Is there anyone in the same boat as me?

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if i remembered correctly. u dont have tracking number as well :) :)
VANCOUVERITE123 said:
OK guys I am panicking. I sent my app on 7th September. Don't have the delivery date. Prolly delivered on 12th September. Have not received any AOR. I see all of you got AOR. Is there anyone in the same boat as me?

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats capt_ahmed for AOR
GOOD LUCK

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Check your email again. Capt_Ahmed just updated spreadsheet.. both of you have same timeline
VANCOUVERITE123 said:

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
finger cross.. hopefully by tomorrow u will update date in IP.
Gussj said:
thank you for your feedback.
All the best.

Sherbo

Sep 21, 2016
Good morning all
I did not get my AoR yet
App sent 12 sep
Recieved 15th
Family application
Do u think that is normal
applying from Montreal

kdays18

Oct 3, 2016
Sherbo said:
Good morning all
I did not get my AoR yet
App sent 12 sep
Recieved 15th
Family application
Do u think that is normal
applying from Montreal
hello wait until its 1 month usually after 4 weeks is the ARO. ;)

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
okey guys
i bring data of june to august applicant in our sheet for further analysis and all the data in one spreadsheet so we dont need to go back to that finished and protected sheet to get an idea...
and if any applicant from june onward wanna follow our sheet and update are always welcome

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran01 said:
okey guys
i bring data of june to august applicant in our sheet for further analysis and all the data in one spreadsheet so we dont need to go back to that finished and protected sheet to get an idea...
and if any applicant from june onward wanna follow our sheet and update are always welcome
Great idea,
Thanks Imran for your effort

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
in any way can we change spreadsheet Chinese version to English version.. coz in date other then number format.. is only Chinese which i dont understand... anyone can fix this