Pre-Assessed..
VraiVie said:
Received AOR today

App sent : september 9th 2016
App delivered : Sept 13th 2016
AOR received : Sept 29th 2016

Thanks for the help everyone!
Congratulation.
When applying as a family, does each member of the family receives AOR by email or just one of the main applicants?
Thanks

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
Gussj said:
Congratulation.
When applying as a family, does each member of the family receives AOR by email or just one of the main applicants?
Thanks
each member gets confirmation and UCI

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mufarina said:
each member gets confirmation and UCI
Thanks for your response, but afterwards all applications would be in process all together correct? but all members will still get the same email notifications?
what I mean all members are considered under one application in that case?
Thanks again

LeEmperor

Star Member
Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
13-12-2010
App delivered : Sept 13th 2016
AOR received : Sept 22th 2016
In process Sept 26 2016

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,
did u send the old forms for everyone.. or did u send newforms along with old forms..
suriyaramesh said:
Dear All:

I got my forms back :( by Canada post. My submission was received on Sep 15 and return letter dated Sep 20 and received yesterday in Post.

Four applications for citizenship grant, My application and my children application (adults) IRCC had stapled a sheet saying application complete. In my wife's application they had attached a letter:

Dear Sir or Madam,

Your application for a citizenship certificate was considered incomplete and was not processed and fees were not taken. The application and proof of payment are therefore returned to you for the following reasons.

- Your application is incomplete or missing information. Please complete the sections that have been highlighted on your application. See section "Step 2 Complete the Application" in the instruction guide.

Please see the following page (Annex A) for options available to you. Choose one of the following two options
----

The next page goes on to state that I can resubmit application completed which is what I want to do or request a refund.

In the form 6 F ....If you were not employed....(onward was highlighted)... the table in 6 F to be filled. (she did not work or study here in Canada, and hence ticked "No" in the boxes (did you work or study boxes), but the columns were not filled)

She has now filled the table with the "Dates" and "Not Employed" and "Home Maker" and the City, Country" send back all the four forms today by courier.

All forms were pre Sep 15 forms. No instruction to change to new form, the table under 6 F was filled up and submitted.

Now hopefully awaiting receipt of the forms at Sydney NS and AOR soon ::)

kanwar_2015

Apr 23, 2015
Yasiin said:
Congrats Kanwar.

I tried to check the status of my application today but kinda getting an error message. Do you know how long you have waited before you were able to access your application status?

Thanks,
It take couple days to show online.

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have received my AOR this morning. Separate emails for me and my son. As I mentioned in my previous posts, I submitted ours using old forms. So it approves that CIC has a transition period that they still accept old forms after Sep 9. I submitted my son's legal name change certificate within his application, I guess it is still possiblility our applications will be treated as non-routine. Fingers crossed and good luck everyone!

Location - Vaughan, ON
App Mailed - September 20, 2016
App Delivered - September 22, 2016
AOR Received - September 30, 2016
In Process -
Cit Test invite -
Cit Test taken -
Oath -

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI all
I just received my AOR today and updated the sheet

App delivered : Sept 12th 2016
AOR received : Sept 30th 2016
In process:???

All the best for all

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats....
Gussj said:
HI all
I just received my AOR today and updated the sheet

App delivered : Sept 12th 2016
AOR received : Sept 30th 2016
In process:???

All the best for all

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
Gussj said:
Thanks for your response, but afterwards all applications would be in process all together correct? but all members will still get the same email notifications?
what I mean all members are considered under one application in that case?
Thanks again
They are processed together, as in the same time but everybody had his own UCI and contacts. Every time they will send correspondence they will send to individuals, meaning that the application is taken one by one and processed. I hope it makes sense.

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mufarina said:
They are processed together, as in the same time but everybody had his own UCI and contacts. Every time they will send correspondence they will send to individuals, meaning that the application is taken one by one and processed. I hope it makes sense.
Thanks a lot for your reply. Much appreciated