+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2016 Citizenship Applicants

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just done by exam and interview. I got 20/20 and the interview went well. The lady was nice and the whole process was very quick and straight forward. She just checked my stamps to verify my absence and check my IDs nothing more. At last she said I should receive oath letter "Fairly" soon as there are 2 spots left for a particular ceremony. I asked her if she could tell me when, she said probably in May that is all she can tell me.

However, when I am back home I looked up, there is no ceremony scheduled at Mississauga in May though. Any chance I will be send to another location for oath?

Anyway, I have done my part. I am not sure if I saw you Mr. Imran, but I am sure you did well too!

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shyurun79 said:
However, when I am back home I looked up, there is no ceremony scheduled at Mississauga in May though. Any chance I will be send to another location for oath?
Sometimes not all dates are listed online. Some might be added but some are just never listed.... Do hope you receive the invite soon :)

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shyurun79 said:
Anyway, I have done my part. I am not sure if I saw you Mr. Imran, but I am sure you did well too!
Ya.. My test is also 20/20..
and i am sure you notice me.. coz i am the first one to called in for the interview.. before the test start..with my family.. :)
coz my case is straight forward.. with no exit from canada in given period..
she just check my passport to conform and ID.. thats all
she asked me if i wanna have special ceremony on July 1.. i said if it is the last option for me to have or can i get a little earlier one..let see
after test she just told my score...and i out from office at 1:45 pm

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran01 said:
Ya.. My test is also 20/20..
and i am sure you notice me.. coz i am the first one to called in for the interview.. before the test start..with my family.. :)
coz my case is straight forward.. with no exit for canada in given period..
she just check my passport to conform and ID.. thats all
she asked me if i wanna have special ceremony on july 1.. i said if it is the last option for me to have or can i get a little earlier one..let see
after test she just told my score...and i out from office at 1:45 pm
Aha~ That was you! I am sorry I didn't have the chance to say hi. Good luck.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
best of luck for you as well..
let see who will get the Oath letter first...

jebok79

Feb 9, 2013
JUST ASKING GUY'S HERE... I JUST WANNA KNOW HOW LONG IS THE PROCESSING FOR THE CURRENT LAW ON APPLYING FOR CITIZENSHIP...

VraiVie

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Hi guys.

My ecas said oath notice sent on 3rd april.I checked my mailbox everyday and there is nothing as of today.You know how long does it take and if i have to ask them to send me again or i can go to the ceremony with my ecas status copy.

Imranh Bhai mubarkaaan dair ayee laikin darust ayee.Very happy for you.You have contributed alot to this forum and this group specially.
Best of luck.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Devs said:
WOW Indeed. Congrats.
VraiVie said:
Hi guys.

Imranh Bhai mubarkaaan dair ayee laikin darust ayee.Very happy for you.You have contributed alot to this forum and this group specially.
Best of luck.
Thanks guys...one more letter and i am done...

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shyurun79 said:
That is quick! You beat me buddy. All the best.
haha... come on.. we both had been beaten by 80% of the fellow members..

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran01 said:
haha... come on.. we both had been beaten by 80% of the fellow members..
True. But your officer beat mine by updating file a little quicker. Hopefully mine will change soon.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope for the best
btw i cant access my ecas.. i tried 4 time..
i dont know whats the problem
:(

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran01 said:
hope for the best
btw i cant access my ecas.. i tried 4 time..
i dont know whats the problem
:(
maybe they are updating something. mine still showing IP, but you know what, I am used to it as Mr. Always Late.