Passport Req..
MAY-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
MAY-17-2016
LANDED..........
JUL-XX-2016
alxbux said:
Mim23!
If your family is accompanying with you then you also have to send their photographs.
please follow the instructions on check list.
its indicated in the checklist that accompanying or not u have to include photos of the family. im single. do I need to include photos of my parents?

alxbux

Jan 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mim23 said:
its indicated in the checklist that accompanying or not u have to include photos of the family. im single. do I need to include photos of my parents?
Only main applicant in this case, because they can not come with you at this stage.

Cheers

Mim23

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-09-2015
Nomination.....
AUGUST 2015
AOR Received.
FEB-23-2016
Med's Request
MAR-18-2016
Med's Done....
MAR-29-2016
Passport Req..
MAY-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
MAY-17-2016
LANDED..........
JUL-XX-2016
alxbux said:
Only main applicant in this case, because they can not come with you at this stage.

Cheers
what did you wrote at the back of the photos, I put the photo studio name, is it oK??

kagemiro

Dec 4, 2015
Hello everybody, I've always followed this forum to check on the timelines for PR applications. I sent my application for the first time in June and it was returned because we didn't send the birth certificates (in Brazil when you get married they retain you brith certificate and your marriage certificate works as your birth cert. aswell) So I found a copy of my birth certificate and sent my application again in September. This time I decided to register in this forum to help other people that are probably as anxious as I was untill yesterday!

I GOT MY AOR!!! Application received by CIC on September 7th, AOR received yesterday, December 3rd. Good luck everybody!

pavanforpr

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
kagemiro said:
Hello everybody, I've always followed this forum to check on the timelines for PR applications. I sent my application for the first time in June and it was returned because we didn't send the birth certificates (in Brazil when you get married they retain you brith certificate and your marriage certificate works as your birth cert. aswell) So I found a copy of my birth certificate and sent my application again in September. This time I decided to register in this forum to help other people that are probably as anxious as I was untill yesterday!

I GOT MY AOR!!! Application received by CIC on September 7th, AOR received yesterday, December 3rd. Good luck everybody!
COngratulations !!! . My time lines are exactly same like you but I haven't got it . Still waiting for the money to debit from my credit card account . Did you use credit card for paying application fee ?

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
pavanforpr said:
COngratulations !!! . My time lines are exactly same like you but I haven't got it . Still waiting for the money to debit from my credit card account . Did you use credit card for paying application fee ?
how will i know if cic debited my credit card?

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
pavanforpr said:
you can check for the available credit limit on your credit card
I used my credit card as mode of payment last Oct 2 and my credit account was debited 2 days after, submitted my pr application last Oct 13 and expecting AOR on last week of this month or early january, i just wondering how come that your credit card still not yet debited from your account. And i just included the receipt in my application.

pavanforpr

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
roman_emperor08 said:
I used my credit card as mode of payment last Oct 2 and my credit account was debited 2 days after, submitted my pr application last Oct 13 and expecting AOR on last week of this month or early january, i just wondering how come that your credit card still not yet debited from your account. And i just included the receipt in my application.
Did you fill the credit card details and submit the application ? or did youpay the application by yourself by credit card ?

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
pavanforpr said:
Did you fill the credit card details and submit the application ? or did youpay the application by yourself by credit card ?
Yes i did by myself and i filled all my credit card details. So you mean there was no cic pr fee showing in your your credit card statement for the month when you pay the cic pr fee ? Did you included the receipt in your application?

pavanforpr

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
roman_emperor08 said:
Yes i did by myself and i filled all my credit card details. So you mean there was no cic pr fee showing in your your credit card statement for the month when you pay the cic pr fee ? Did you included the receipt in your application?
I don't know which receipt you are talking about . I just filled in the application and waiting for them to debit from my account

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
pavanforpr said:
I don't know which receipt you are talking about . I just filled in the application and waiting for them to debit from my account
When you done online paying using your credit card there's OFFICIAL RECEIPT will show up with the ff info and you need to attched 1 copy of this to your application.

ON-LINE - CIC EN LIGNE

ACCT - COMPTE MASTERCARD
NAME
CARD NUMBER - NUMÉRO DE LA CARTE:
RECEIPT NUMBER - NUMÉRO DU REÇU
DATE OF PAYMENT - DATE DU PAIEMENT

Please print two copies of this receipt, send one to Citizenship and Immigration Canada and keep one
for your records. Please also note that the payer's name on this receipt does not have to be the same
as the one on the application form. - Veuillez imprimer 2 copies de ce reçu, envoyer une copie à
Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada et conserver l'autre pour vos dossiers. Veuillez aussi noter que le
nom du payeur sur ce reçu n'a pas à être le même que celui sur le formulaire d'application.

pavanforpr

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
roman_emperor08 said:
When you done online paying using your credit card there's OFFICIAL RECEIPT will show up with the ff info and you need to attched 1 copy of this to your application.

ON-LINE - CIC EN LIGNE

ACCT - COMPTE MASTERCARD
NAME
CARD NUMBER - NUMÉRO DE LA CARTE:
RECEIPT NUMBER - NUMÉRO DU REÇU
DATE OF PAYMENT - DATE DU PAIEMENT

Please print two copies of this receipt, send one to Citizenship and Immigration Canada and keep one
for your records. Please also note that the payer's name on this receipt does not have to be the same
as the one on the application form. - Veuillez imprimer 2 copies de ce reçu, envoyer une copie à
Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada et conserver l'autre pour vos dossiers. Veuillez aussi noter que le
nom du payeur sur ce reçu n'a pas à être le même que celui sur le formulaire d'application.
I haven't made online payment . I just filled out an additional form with credit card details , authorizing them to make payment by using those card details .

alxbux

Jan 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mim23 said:
what did you wrote at the back of the photos, I put the photo studio name, is it oK??
Take 6 photos, on 5, write your name, date of birth and date of photo taken, on the back of each photo. Leave remain one blank.