Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Lanegirl said:
Actually, no issues. I received my GCMS notes and according to them I passed everything. The only thing they requested was my RPRF payment in June and a divorce document which were all done 1st week in June. They acknowledged receipt of both documents in the notes I got. So really I have no clue what is taking them so long. I even sent an email yesterday asking if anything else was needed and they said no. So I don't know. My husband did talk to his MP last week but they said it would be 4-6 weeks before they would be able to get back to him. I guess they request the same notes and go from there.
weird. what was the due date for the requests? sometimes, they wait until THAT date to pick the application back up and continue processing. you'll be done soon enough! best of luck!

stephcy

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
22-10-2015
File Transfer...
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
21-07-2015
Passport Req..
DECISION MADE 07.03.2016 - no passport request
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR 14.03.2016
LANDED..........
19-03-2016
kitty_T said:
hi everyone

hope you are all doing great. i landed 27th june. all is well, got my Sin, iam still trying to apply for my health card, so far ihave been to service ON 3times and no help. they are really strict. so iM JUST WAITING for my bank statement. for proof of address. then we will see.

for those who are still waiting good luck and hang in there.

Congrats kitty_T,

Yes you need your bank statement so you can apply for OHIP. No need to stress about it, as you have to wait 3 months before you become eligible for OHIP. Once you get your bank statement go and apply, and they will sent your OHIP card 3 months after the day you got landed, so for you it's going to be September 27th :)

Good luck to the rest of you guys that you are still waiting. Hope you get your PR asap :)

Congrats also Bricksmith for yours wife landing. I wish the best to all of you :)

stephcy

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
22-10-2015
File Transfer...
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
21-07-2015
Passport Req..
DECISION MADE 07.03.2016 - no passport request
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR 14.03.2016
LANDED..........
19-03-2016
BonManush said:
Couldn't you just go get the Ontario ID card (assuming you are in Ontario) which works like a driver's license and as valid an ID with address as so?

Hey BonManush,

It's not really worth it getting the Ontario ID card, if she is planning to get her driver's license.... She will have to give it up and if I remember well the Ontario ID card costs $30 and takes at least a month to be issued, so it's the same time approx. as a bank statement, but the bank statement is way cheaper :)

Lanegirl

Jun 3, 2016
Unsure about the due date as I didn't get the email. I happened to inquire about status and they replied saying the request for fees was dated May 9th along with the divorce papers. I supplies all by 6/14 so it has been over a month now since those were supplied and acknowledged.

Lanegirl

Jun 3, 2016
I went through my GCMS notes again yesterday and noted the due date was June 5th for docs. Since I didn't get the original email in May, I submitted the RPRF and doc requested by June 14th. They acknowledged receipt so I know they have it. It's been over a month now. Will they always notify you when a decision has been made? or just mail you the COPR?

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Lanegirl said:
I went through my GCMS notes again yesterday and noted the due date was June 5th for docs. Since I didn't get the original email in May, I submitted the RPRF and doc requested by June 14th. They acknowledged receipt so I know they have it. It's been over a month now. Will they always notify you when a decision has been made? or just mail you the COPR?
they don't notify you when a decision is made. either people see it on ECAS or figure it out when they receive the COPR.

Lanegirl

Jun 3, 2016
They emailed me to notify me my case was finally approved and requested 2 passport photos to be sent so I can get my COPR :) So in all it took 11 months. I mailed my photos today. They notified me on Friday.

Glad it is finally done so I can get on with the rest of the stuff.

Djl

Star Member
May 6, 2015
Lanegirl said:
They emailed me to notify me my case was finally approved and requested 2 passport photos to be sent so I can get my COPR :) So in all it took 11 months. I mailed my photos today. They notified me on Friday.

Congratulations!!

pamtee

Star Member
Feb 19, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
05102016 AOR2: 06232016 SA RECEIVED: 06222016
IELTS Request
NONE
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Praying!
VISA ISSUED...
Praying!
LANDED..........
Praying!
Lanegirl said:

where was your papers processed?

mooon_23

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beirut
App. Filed.......
10-09-2015
Doc's Request.
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2015
File Transfer...
21-09-2015
Med's Request
24-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-09-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Anyone still waiting for PPR from september 2015??? :/

BonManush

Star Member
May 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
13-Nov-2015, SA: 27-Nov-2015, AOR2: 01-Dec-2015
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2015
Med's Request
06-Jun-2016 (re-medical)
Med's Done....
06-Jun-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-Jul-2016
LANDED..........
14-Aug-2016
mooon_23 said:
Are you?

If you are then I suggest you to order GCMS notes asap and contact the sponsor's (either you or your spouse) local MP office.

Were you requested for additional documents? Interview queue? Which VO?

Liiaa

Dec 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mooon_23 said:
I am still waiting. Although I believe I would have had my visa by now had my representative NOT missed an email back in june requesting some docs and the RPRF. So I have sent those in today. I was requested a new medical since mine expired and sent it in today as well. Hopefully it does not take much longer.

What is your VO Moon? And like Bon said, I suggest you order notes and see what is the hold up...

mooon_23

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beirut
App. Filed.......
10-09-2015
Doc's Request.
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2015
File Transfer...
21-09-2015
Med's Request
24-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-09-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
BonManush said:
Are you?

If you are then I suggest you to order GCMS notes asap and contact the sponsor's (either you or your spouse) local MP office.

Were you requested for additional documents? Interview queue? Which VO?

We order notes every month. Everything is passed and security is blank with the s15 inscription. Everything seems straightforward. Officer notes indicate genuine and good relationship. Additional documents (updated police certificate) were requested in april.. The notes indicate that they have been received and criminality has been passed since then. We emailed our VO and they said they are still waiting for security verifications.There is no sign that we will require an interview. I heard contacting MP will prolong the wait and isnt much help. Our VO is beirut, applications usually take a year some even take 1.5-2 years. Ill wait until october i guess. If i dont hear anything I will contact the VO or MP. So frustrating...

kankan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
mooon_23 said:
We order notes every month. Everything is passed and security is blank with the s15 inscription. Everything seems straightforward. Officer notes indicate genuine and good relationship. Additional documents (updated police certificate) were requested in april.. The notes indicate that they have been received and criminality has been passed since then. We emailed our VO and they said they are still waiting for security verifications.There is no sign that we will require an interview. I heard contacting MP will prolong the wait and isnt much help. Our VO is beirut, applications usually take a year some even take 1.5-2 years. Ill wait until october i guess. If i dont hear anything I will contact the VO or MP. So frustrating...

bro ur file same like my they say security varifications really they play whith us because they know they (applicant) didn't any bad issu or criminal thing we have to whait what they maind say ok ok ather way they think we cant do any think but they don't know we (people) make the government no rule and regulation they flow next time any one come to my house any elaction I can give to good answer i pay tax how many year over income even i cant bring my wife more then 1.5 year