TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
expectin said:
Happy canada day TANMEX And all of you September aplicants, wichin that july bring for us sucess,
and lots of good news in here, good luck to everyone.
Happy Canada Day to you too Expectin , I hope your interview will be a success .

Thank you

Lanegirl

Jun 3, 2016
OK I am beginning to get a bit frustrated over my timeline. We applied in September and paid our RPRF payment and submitted our last piece of paper they requested (divorce papers form a marriage over 25 years ago) on June 14 and have not heard anything since. They did acknowledge receipt so I know they have it.

Still no word. Our GMCS notes said everything has passed. So why is this taking so long? Would it be worth contacting his MP? I have to renew my lease here in the States in 2 months and then I will be stuck here for 6 months even if they do approve it after.

expectin

Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mex
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 RPRF
AOR Received.
AOR Dec Second
File Transfer...
Nov-18
Med's Request
Upfront - August 6
Med's Done....
August -6-2015
Re: SEPTEMBER 2015 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS r

Lanegirl said:
OK I am beginning to get a bit frustrated over my timeline. We applied in September and paid our RPRF payment and submitted our last piece of paper they requested (divorce papers form a marriage over 25 years ago) on June 14 and have not heard anything since. They did acknowledge receipt so I know they have it.

Still no word. Our GMCS notes said everything has passed. So why is this taking so long? Would it be worth contacting his MP? I have to renew my lease here in the States in 2 months and then I will be stuck here for 6 months even if they do approve it after.
Contact the mp, meetin in person,

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stuck waiting for RCMP Check.

5 weeks since I sent my Fingerprints electronically to the RCMP .

anyone with similar situations ?

Lanegirl

Jun 3, 2016
I am still waiting to hear. My husband will try and get the ball rolling with his MP next week. I just don't get it.......

Spartabarbiie

Feb 25, 2016
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2015
File Transfer...
November 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Lanegirl said:
so, am I actually the only one from the September group still waiting?
I don't follow this group much, but, I am still waiting since sept 2015. For Kingston.

mooon_23

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beirut
App. Filed.......
10-09-2015
Doc's Request.
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2015
File Transfer...
21-09-2015
Med's Request
24-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-09-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Lanegirl said:
so, am I actually the only one from the September group still waiting?
Still waiting...

Bricksmith

Star Member
Oct 10, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 29, 2015
AOR Received.
Nov. 20 15
File Transfer...
Dec. 3, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 7, 2015
Passport Req..
May 27, 2016
LANDED..........
July 7, 2016
Lanegirl said:

I know a guy who is in similar situation. It typically takes longer with Canada/USA as your husband is able to come here as a visitor (so not as urgent as with restricted countries).

A friend at work was married over a year earlier than me but they are still waiting for wife's PR. She was here in Canada on a work visa, and now that they are married she is allowed to stay here while they wait for her PR. As I pointed out to him, the important thing is that they are together - just the paperwork takes longer. 8)

Bricksmith

Star Member
Oct 10, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 29, 2015
AOR Received.
Nov. 20 15
File Transfer...
Dec. 3, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 7, 2015
Passport Req..
May 27, 2016
LANDED..........
July 7, 2016
Happy to report my wife is here with me finally. :D

14 months after the wedding; Finally together – never again to part.

kitty_T

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2015
Doc's Request.
24-12-2015/ 02-03-2016
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
19-11-2015
Med's Request
upfront- received 02-04-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-05-2016
LANDED..........
27-06-2016
hi everyone

hope you are all doing great. i landed 27th june. all is well, got my Sin, iam still trying to apply for my health card, so far ihave been to service ON 3times and no help. they are really strict. so iM JUST WAITING for my bank statement. for proof of address. then we will see.

for those who are still waiting good luck and hang in there.

BonManush

Star Member
May 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
13-Nov-2015, SA: 27-Nov-2015, AOR2: 01-Dec-2015
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2015
Med's Request
06-Jun-2016 (re-medical)
Med's Done....
06-Jun-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-Jul-2016
LANDED..........
14-Aug-2016
kitty_T said:
hi everyone

hope you are all doing great. i landed 27th june. all is well, got my Sin, iam still trying to apply for my health card, so far ihave been to service ON 3times and no help. they are really strict. so iM JUST WAITING for my bank statement. for proof of address. then we will see.

for those who are still waiting good luck and hang in there.
Couldn't you just go get the Ontario ID card (assuming you are in Ontario) which works like a driver's license and as valid an ID with address as so?

Lanegirl

Jun 3, 2016
So, I was wondering....I sent my app in September, but processing did not start until december. So the 15 months processing time listed on their website for the USA, does that start in September or December?

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Lanegirl said:
So, I was wondering....I sent my app in September, but processing did not start until december. So the 15 months processing time listed on their website for the USA, does that start in September or December?
it's the date CIC acknowledges receipt of the application in the SA letter. it's not the day they start processing. it is very unusual for a us application to take so long. are there application issues that could be causing the delay? dependant issues? the applicant is a us resident, not citizen? relationship validity? If not, i would recommend ordering you GMSC notes to see what the hold up is, and send a case specific inquiry to see if that triggers any movement.

Lanegirl

Jun 3, 2016
Actually, no issues. I received my GCMS notes and according to them I passed everything. The only thing they requested was my RPRF payment in June and a divorce document which were all done 1st week in June. They acknowledged receipt of both documents in the notes I got. So really I have no clue what is taking them so long. I even sent an email yesterday asking if anything else was needed and they said no. So I don't know. My husband did talk to his MP last week but they said it would be 4-6 weeks before they would be able to get back to him. I guess they request the same notes and go from there.