+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SEPTEMBER 2015 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS

sara94_ca

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kangamoose said:
But this section is applicable to him, he is referring to contact info on IMM008 which states:
Yes in that section in the IMM008 form you do have to write your address. But did you strike and put N/A to all the other sections that mention representative? If you didn't they might have misunderstood and thought that the address was the representative. Its important to clarify what does not apply to you. F

kangamoose

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/08/2015
AOR Received.
02/09/2015
File Transfer...
AOR2 06/10/2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11/07/2015
Passport Req..
DM 10/02/2016 Passport Copy Request 11/02/2016
LANDED..........
03/03/2016
sara94_ca said:
Yes in that section in the IMM008 form you do have to write your address. But did you strike and put N/A to all the other sections that mention representative? If you didn't they might have misunderstood and thought that the address was the representative. Its important to clarify what does not apply to you. F
Oh yeah agreed, definitely put NA in anything that doesn't apply to you, especially the checklist. It's been a while since I filled out the forms but I only recall the contact info being the only place mentioning the representative (aside from the representative form).

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/10/2015- CIC received my application 16/10/2015
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
rxdude said:
hello everyone,

well i just got my application package returned to me today Sad well it's again the use of Representative form is missing and it was so silly but tricky! . it stated the use of Representative form is missing as my application seems to indicate that am using a representative They referred to form IMM0008 in the contact information section highlighted the instruction line that reads if you wish to authorize the release of information to a representative indicate their email and mailing address in this section.

i don't have a representative, apparently my mistake is that i put my address there.

my question is should this whole section be left blank or write N/A or only the address line should be left blank. this section is very confusing i thought it's just my contact information! !

please someone let me know asap i want to send it back by tomorrow am. !

thanks and your help is much appreciated
Smh - I know how you feel because my package was also retuned - I can also relate to the confusion in this section too, it's funny because in this section I too left it blank, but when our package was return I checked it over again And we realized from this same section you are talking about I should be adding the contact information of the the representative , in our case I am the representative (sponor) and it's ok to be your sponsored person representative by indicating your sponsor's Mailing address and email in that section.
Thank God I did that ( because I kept reading the question over and over again) on the second submission of our return package that's when I made the revisions.
These forms are a headache and can be really confusing - i would think if your not using a representative i don't see why you can't put N/A .......like serious they should know there's not a representative being used in your application - you need to get this done and out ASAP like I did yesterday
Good luck and again I know exactly how you feel

rxdude

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
10-12-2015 @ 8:59am
File Transfer...
17-12-2015
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-05-2016
LANDED..........
soon
needhimback said:
Smh - I know how you feel because my package was also retuned - I can also relate to the confusion in this section too, it's funny because in this section I too left it blank, but when our package was return I checked it over again And we realized from this same section you are talking about I should be adding the contact information of the the representative , in our case I am the representative (sponor) and it's ok to be your sponsored person representative by indicating your sponsor's Mailing address and email in that section.
Thank God I did that ( because I kept reading the question over and over again) on the second submission of our return package that's when I made the revisions.
These forms are a headache and can be really confusing - i would think if your not using a representative i don't see why you can't put N/A .......like serious they should know there's not a representative being used in your application - you need to get this done and out ASAP like I did yesterday
Good luck and again I know exactly how you feel
so looks like that this wasn't the only issue that they returned your application for? . so wasit mentioned in their notes with the returnthat this was also another issue. in other words ifyou hadn't noticed this they would have returned your application again.where i'm going with that ; is they rush to send it back as soo as they find a missing part without checking the whole package?

TracyCa64

Aug 28, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Form IMM5409 requested Feb 20, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 25, 2015
File Transfer...
SA- Dec 10, 2015 ** DM- March 14, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Sept 9, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR Rec'd March 18, 2016
LANDED..........
April 16, 2016
This confuses me as to why an application would be sent back just because the Contact Info was completed. It states in this section to indicate the representative's email & address in this section AND on the IMM5476 form. So if the IMM5476 form was not sent in, wouldn't they realize that the contact info that was listed is that of the applicant?
I completed this section, did not send in a IMM5476 form and I also put N/A in that section on my check list.
Do you think it will be okay? It's so confusing!!

- If you wish to authorize release of information from your application to a representative, indicate their email and mailing address(es) in this section and on the IMM5476 form

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
rxdude said:
so looks like that this wasn't the only issue that they returned your application for? . so wasit mentioned in their notes with the returnthat this was also another issue. in other words ifyou hadn't noticed this they would have returned your application again.where i'm going with that ; is they rush to send it back as soo as they find a missing part without checking the whole package?
Exactly !!! If I didn't notice the contact section was incorrect my package would be coming back again you would think....... If they are going to send back the package then send it back indicating all thats needed, I don't know if you noticed in the letter they send with your package...it clearly states something like this " we are sending back your package as incomplete for missing form IMM?? But this does mean your package is complete after you send it back, we might still find some discepencies and can send it back again "
Like seriously are you kidding me CIC !!!!

Let's just hope our packages are ok and lets get this ball rolling - 3 weeks has been wasted and now Am October Applicant 2015 instead of September 2015 -

Yeah it's only 3 weeks - With this forever process, 3 weeks is damn long delay !!!!

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
TracyCa64 said:
This confuses me as to why an application would be sent back just because the Contact Info was completed. It states in this section to indicate the representative's email & address in this section AND on the IMM5476 form. So if the IMM5476 form was not sent in, wouldn't they realize that the contact info that was listed is that of the applicant?
I completed this section, did not send in a IMM5476 form and I also put N/A in that section on my check list.
Do you think it will be okay? It's so confusing!!

- If you wish to authorize release of information from your application to a representative, indicate their email and mailing address(es) in this section and on the IMM5476 form
Hi TraceyCA64
Yes it's very confusing and silly if you ask me - these people need to issues visas instead of worrying about nonsense like this.

You put N/A on the checklist so I think that should be good enough

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
Dolphinwheels said:
I'm a Canadian and my common law boyfriend is from Antigua, I was just approved to be the sponsor and now waiting for Step 2 for his Permanent Residence. My understanding is that his papers were sent to Trinidad, does any know how long it takes? We were told his papers started processing June 24; also will he have to go to Trinidad for an interview? My boyfriend lives now in Antigua and we cant afford too much for him to travel .. Ive already saved up for his trip to Canada if he gets approved.

Thanks
Hi there
Your application VO is based in Port of Spain, yes Trindiad
There is a thread in this forum call "Port of Spain" (it for all applications send to Trinidad from the Caribbean)
Please check it out you will get lots of answers in there pretaining to POS visa office

sara94_ca

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My e-cas was updated again today!

Permanent Residence
1. We received application for permanent residence on September 10th 2015.
2. We started processing application on September 24th 2015.
3. Medical results have been received.

rxdude

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
10-12-2015 @ 8:59am
File Transfer...
17-12-2015
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-05-2016
LANDED..........
soon
wow looks like your time line is moving quick Sara :) good for you.

Is it normal for them to update on the weekend?!!

sara94_ca

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rxdude said:
wow looks like your time line is moving quick Sara :) good for you.

Is it normal for them to update on the weekend?!!
I don't know! I also thought they only updated on Tuesdays but this morning my husband called me and told me they updated it. I checked and there was a new line :D I think my visa office doesn't have many applications this months haha. I hope yours goes quickly as well!:)

tom_from_sk

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Hello Everyone.

We received our AOR yesterday (Oct 18). They received our application on September 1st.

Just wanted to provide an update.

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
tom_from_sk said:
Hello Everyone.

We received our AOR yesterday (Oct 18). They received our application on September 1st.

Congrats

Your on your way.......

Question : when did you submit your package (date) and did you receive Your SA???

Thanks !

makeithappen2015

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2015
AOR Received.
NONE
File Transfer...
10-30-2015
Med's Request
11-13-2015
Med's Done....
11-13-2015
Interview........
waived.
Passport Req..
05-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2016
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
tom_from_sk said:
Hello Everyone.

Congrats! Im hoping we receive ours soon. Sept 2 applicant here :-X

tom_from_sk

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Thanks to both of you!

I mailed mine August 31st, CIC received it September 1st. AOR received yesterday.

I am awaiting SA... hopefully soon :)