Doc's Request.
31-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-10-2014 (SA)
Med's Done....
18-07-2014
Passport Req..
Exempt
Our additional documents were received in Ottawa on 4/20/15 according to FedEx, so we're hoping for positive news soon!

We've already got a room full of packed boxes for the move. Less than 90 days until moving day now.

Claudzilla

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Airdrie, AB by way of Nashville, TN
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 26, 2014
AOR Received.
November 14, 2014
Med's Done....
September 9, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 29, 2014
Amalthea said:
Gsizzle is an Ottawa applicant who applied in September and has already landed ;D
You and Maria are so right! :p My brain was caught up looking for yellow "DM" lines on the spreadsheet, that I totally missed Gsizzle.

Mariac819

Feb 29, 2012
New York USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 10, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 06, 2015 - they lost my relationship proof and FBI clearance. They will accept copy of FBI, I sent in more relationship proof.
AOR Received.
Oct. 23, 2014 (By Phone)
File Transfer...
Oct. 28, 2014 (SA)
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
July 25, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
DM - June 23, 2015 COPR June 24, 2015
LANDED..........
July 12, 2015
MantisToboggan said:
Our additional documents were received in Ottawa on 4/20/15 according to FedEx, so we're hoping for positive news soon!

We've already got a room full of packed boxes for the move. Less than 90 days until moving day now.
I hope you hear good news next week!

mandy_28115

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 29,2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 13 2014
AOR Received.
September 26,2014
File Transfer...
November5, 2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Aug 15, 2014
LANDED..........
May 24, 2015
Claudzilla said:
Am I our 2nd person from Ottawa? I don't have DM yet. :) I was just excited because it seems like I should at any time now, since Mandy's app was received the same day as mine.
I don't know if its because I sent in my honorable discharge and some other things they requested but I am happy :) I feel confident May is our month and everyone will be getting answers soon.

I want to put this out there: I did not include a lot of stuff showing our relationship or marriage. I placed a packet of pictures and the app I only put one sentence or two describing our meeting and relationship. I felt that if they really wanted to dig and call me in to interview then so be it. I hope to get COPR soon, but will have to start working on my export car import process. Also my b4 b4A forms.

Cant wait for everyone to get news! I will let you know when COPR comes in

Mariac819

Feb 29, 2012
New York USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 10, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 06, 2015 - they lost my relationship proof and FBI clearance. They will accept copy of FBI, I sent in more relationship proof.
AOR Received.
Oct. 23, 2014 (By Phone)
File Transfer...
Oct. 28, 2014 (SA)
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
July 25, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
July 12, 2015
mandy_28115 said:
I don't know if its because I sent in my honorable discharge and some other things they requested but I am happy :) I feel confident May is our month and everyone will be getting answers soon.

I want to put this out there: I did not include a lot of stuff showing our relationship or marriage. I placed a packet of pictures and the app I only put one sentence or two describing our meeting and relationship. I felt that if they really wanted to dig and call me in to interview then so be it. I hope to get COPR soon, but will have to start working on my export car import process. Also my b4 b4A forms.

Cant wait for everyone to get news! I will let you know when COPR comes in
I was actually going to ask you that Mandy!.. I probably sent way too much! lol.. sigh over 600 pages.... I was nervous and thought It would take longer if I didn't include enough.... Here I am still waiting.. Joke is on me HAHAHA!...

Claudzilla

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Airdrie, AB by way of Nashville, TN
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 26, 2014
AOR Received.
November 14, 2014
Med's Done....
September 9, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 29, 2014
My husband is swearing ours will come in next week. :p I keep telling him that that is probably a bit optimistic, but I don't really want to proof him wrong either.

mandy_28115

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 29,2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 13 2014
AOR Received.
September 26,2014
File Transfer...
November5, 2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Aug 15, 2014
LANDED..........
May 24, 2015
Mariac819 said:
I was actually going to ask you that Mandy!.. I probably sent way too much! lol.. sigh over 600 pages.... I was nervous and thought It would take longer if I didn't include enough.... Here I am still waiting.. Joke is on me HAHAHA!...
I was afraid to send to much info due to us meeting on military circumstances. Its to sensitive and I just figured if asked that we can easily say why we were so broad with info. I know CIC is private but it still was scary.

Mariac819

Feb 29, 2012
New York USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 10, 2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Oct. 23, 2014 (By Phone)
File Transfer...
Oct. 28, 2014 (SA)
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
July 25, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
July 12, 2015
mandy_28115 said:
I was afraid to send to much info due to us meeting on military circumstances. Its to sensitive and I just figured if asked that we can easily say why we were so broad with info. I know CIC is private but it still was scary.
Totally understand. Mandy I wanted to ask you, you said you sent your application to CIC back in July, but that they didn't receive it until 09/26. Your application was lost in the mail for 2 months? OR was 09/26 when you received an AOR from them?

mandy_28115

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 29,2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 13 2014
AOR Received.
September 26,2014
File Transfer...
November5, 2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Aug 15, 2014
LANDED..........
May 24, 2015
Mariac819 said:
Totally understand. Mandy I wanted to ask you, you said you sent your application to CIC back in July, but that they didn't receive it until 09/26. Your application was lost in the mail for 2 months? OR was 09/26 when you received an AOR from them?
Yes I sent it off in July, but dummie me I didn't have our official marriage cert from Thunder Bay yet, or my FBI background check, so in Aug when I sent it off they finally put my ecas that received application in Sept. It was delayed to my fault for incompletion. So I guess I never got an AOR except for status change in ecas. I didn't want to mail them off separate until I had an actual file number, also it went from Mississauga to Ottawa and didn't want it lost there. Im just glad it all worked out.

Mariac819

Feb 29, 2012
New York USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 10, 2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Oct. 23, 2014 (By Phone)
File Transfer...
Oct. 28, 2014 (SA)
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
July 25, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
July 12, 2015
mandy_28115 said:
Yes I sent it off in July, but dummie me I didn't have our official marriage cert from Thunder Bay yet, or my FBI background check, so in Aug when I sent it off they finally put my ecas that received application in Sept. It was delayed to my fault for incompletion. So I guess I never got an AOR except for status change in ecas. I didn't want to mail them off separate until I had an actual file number, also it went from Mississauga to Ottawa and didn't want it lost there. Im just glad it all worked out.
You got your application back and then you sent it in again? .. I am glad it all worked out!... pray for us!... We need your good luck vibes coming our way :) lol

Gsizzle

Oct 27, 2014
Hello Good People,

Happy Monday to you all.

So we went to the Rainbow bridge on the weekend to get my wife's COPR signed by a Canadian Immigration officer at the border. Everything went smoothly. (There is going to be 2-3 hours of wait if you go on the weekend, should be better off going on weekday instead.)

Just a heads up for those who will get their COPR soon, it will take 2-3 weeks for you to get an appointment by your nearest CIC office. Best solution would be to take a trip down to the border closest to you.

Good luck everyone!

Mariac819

Feb 29, 2012
New York USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 10, 2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Oct. 23, 2014 (By Phone)
File Transfer...
Oct. 28, 2014 (SA)
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
July 25, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
July 12, 2015
Gsizzle said:
Hello Good People,

Happy Monday to you all.

So we went to the Rainbow bridge on the weekend to get my wife's COPR signed by a Canadian Immigration officer at the border. Everything went smoothly. (There is going to be 2-3 hours of wait if you go on the weekend, should be better off going on weekday instead.)

Just a heads up for those who will get their COPR soon, it will take 2-3 weeks for you to get an appointment by your nearest CIC office. Best solution would be to take a trip down to the border closest to you.

Good luck everyone!
Thank you for sharing that. Did you have a goods to follow form?

Also, do you mind going to our new Sept spreadsheet (in my signature) and making sure your dates are correct. :) Thank you!!!

Cazzy_08

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2014
Doc's Request.
13th may 2015 (never got the memo) 8th July 2015
AOR Received.
18th September 2014
File Transfer...
Approved as a sponsor 5th November 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in July
Gsizzle said:
Hello Good People,

Happy Monday to you all.

Good luck everyone!

Hi guys, can I ask what rainbow bridge is please? We are in England and our processing office is Ottawa so if we are required to go to the office, it is a bit of a trek!!

Can I also ask if they ask for additional Informtion, what is it they normally request?

Mariac819

Feb 29, 2012
New York USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 10, 2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Oct. 23, 2014 (By Phone)
File Transfer...
Oct. 28, 2014 (SA)
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
July 25, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
July 12, 2015
Cazzy_08 said:
Hi guys, can I ask what rainbow bridge is please? We are in England and our processing office is Ottawa so if we are required to go to the office, it is a bit of a trek!!

Can I also ask if they ask for additional Informtion, what is it they normally request?
Rainbow bridge is probably their land border crossing. If you are in England you will fly into Canada and land at the airport.

Mariac819

Feb 29, 2012
New York USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 10, 2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Oct. 23, 2014 (By Phone)
File Transfer...
Oct. 28, 2014 (SA)
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
July 25, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
July 12, 2015
Ordered my notes today!... I am hoping to have DM before I see them in June, but maybe this will get the ball rolling. Who knows, I am trying anything at this point. I will stand on my head if it means Ottawa will get started on us Sept applicants!!!.. GO GO GO Ottawa!!!!!.... Ok Im done... lol Good luck everyone.