+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2014 - CEC Applications

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RomanK said:
This is really bad news for us! More new applications means our files will be delayed even more...
Together, up to 75,300 new immigrants will land in Canada through one of these programs in 2017. This includes applicants who applied prior to the launch of Express Entry and whose applications remain in the inventory of applications that have not yet been processed to completion

RomanK

Feb 17, 2016
2016istheyear said:
Together, up to 75,300 new immigrants will land in Canada through one of these programs in 2017. This includes applicants who applied prior to the launch of Express Entry and whose applications remain in the inventory of applications that have not yet been processed to completion
This means our applications will not be processed this year. And probably not even early next year... Why would they bother if they still have another year to process them?

RomanK

Feb 17, 2016
Hi guys,
I have received my GCMS notes today. It's 78 pages long... What is most important there?

Looks like I passes all the assessments and application assignment due date is November 30th. Whatever it means.

Somewhere at the last page it also says "Pls place in RFV queue". This note was made on 29th of July. Still nothing...

cecsur

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
AOR Received.
03-02-2015
IELTS Request
15-07-2014
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Its "Ready For Visa" status.... by end of this month or early next month you will get request to send passport for Visa Stamping.

Congrats mate....

RomanK said:
Hi guys,
I have received my GCMS notes today. It's 78 pages long... What is most important there?

Looks like I passes all the assessments and application assignment due date is November 30th. Whatever it means.

Somewhere at the last page it also says "Pls place in RFV queue". This note was made on 29th of July. Still nothing...

RomanK

Feb 17, 2016
Cecsur, you were right. I got a passport request e-mail today! :D

Does anybody know how long does it take to get passports back from them?

Superman202015

Jun 10, 2016
Congrats,

My notes are 70 pages long but nothing on last pages except communication summary between my agent and CIC.
But on 2nd page from top due date is Nov 30th and location is PACE. I am Oct 21st, 2014 applicant. Any idea about my situation, when I can expect RFV?

RomanK said:
Cecsur, you were right. I got a passport request e-mail today! :D

Does anybody know how long does it take to get passports back from them?

cecsur

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
AOR Received.
03-02-2015
IELTS Request
15-07-2014
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
From PACE it will move to RFV status, upon next opening of your case by agent it will be updated to RFV and then based on internal SLA's you will get passport request. Congrats mate.

Superman202015 said:
Congrats,

My notes are 70 pages long but nothing on last pages except communication summary between my agent and CIC.
But on 2nd page from top due date is Nov 30th and location is PACE. I am Oct 21st, 2014 applicant. Any idea about my situation, when I can expect RFV?

Tarundhingraa

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Guys
with your blessings to each other, i have recieved my PPR request today morning..!!
Timelines

oct 22, 2014 :- AOR
Medical :- may 2015
addition of spouse :- 22nd oct 2015
spouse medical ;:- 10th feb 16
RPRF :- 4th march 2016
PPR:-14th nov 2016

As my wife is the Prin Applicant and she is in canada and the mail is on her name only. What about my passport if i am in india?

Does that mean that we both have got or she has only got the request.

Can someone advise on the same ?

Also, if yes then can someone provide me the process after that in simple terms
Thanks a lot

kumar_montreal

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Recd the following note just now..... my last GCMS note had the date as 15-Nov... and that's today....... atleast something seems to be moving !!
(Sep 02, 2014 applicant)
Keeping fingers crossed !!

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your application is in the final stages of review prior to finalization and a decision should be rendered shortly. We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required.

Regards,

cec2014kum

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
AUG 2016
Tarundhingraa said:
Guys
with your blessings to each other, i have recieved my PPR request today morning..!!
Timelines

oct 22, 2014 :- AOR
Medical :- may 2015
addition of spouse :- 22nd oct 2015
spouse medical ;:- 10th feb 16
RPRF :- 4th march 2016
PPR:-14th nov 2016

As my wife is the Prin Applicant and she is in canada and the mail is on her name only. What about my passport if i am in india?

Does that mean that we both have got or she has only got the request.

Can someone advise on the same ?

Also, if yes then can someone provide me the process after that in simple terms
Thanks a lot
Congrats. I think your wife needs to email CIC now and ask them how her husband (you) can submit your passport as he is in India? I think she will receive reply within a week for your visa office change to New Delhi visa office.

Aymaan

Star Member
Jul 6, 2013
any idea how many are still left from sep 2014 batch ?? have u lost the list we use to maintain for sep 2014 applicant ?

supersuper1

Jan 18, 2016
kumar_montreal said:
Recd the following note just now..... my last GCMS note had the date as 15-Nov... and that's today....... atleast something seems to be moving !!
(Sep 02, 2014 applicant)
Keeping fingers crossed !!

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your application is in the final stages of review prior to finalization and a decision should be rendered shortly. We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required.

Regards,

Hello Kumar_montreal
have you received any updates on your case ... CIC reply me also that a decision should be rendered shortly . since then , I got no news !!
Thanks