September 2014 - CEC Applications

kidbroker

Feb 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 1st 2016
chellesii76 said:
From where are you? I mailed mine last March 16. The tracker for return is not yet activated. I am from Alberta.
I mailed my PP on the same date. I am from ON. Good luck!

canadamaple

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
AOR Received.
23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront, RPRF Upfront
Hello everybody, I got a fifth line in my e-cas. Could somebody please tell me what this could mean? "5. We sent you correspondence on March 22, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required." I got a second PPR from LVO. Does this 5th line correspond to that?

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
canadamaple said:
Hello everybody, I got a fifth line in my e-cas. Could somebody please tell me what this could mean? "5. We sent you correspondence on March 22, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required." I got a second PPR from LVO. Does this 5th line correspond to that?
If you received the message on this date via email, then it certainly means that. But if you are unsure, call CIC and ask if you should expect anything else. Nobody here can look into your file as much as you can. When you call CIC, the agent can look into your file and tell you what letter has been sent.

canadamaple

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
AOR Received.
23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront, RPRF Upfront
OhWow said:
If you received the message on this date via email, then it certainly means that. But if you are unsure, call CIC and ask if you should expect anything else. Nobody here can look into your file as much as you can. When you call CIC, the agent can look into your file and tell you what letter has been sent.
Thanks OhWow. I did get a second PPR on that date. You are right. It could mean that. What I am worried about is CIC sending an email later asking to return the COPR like we heard from a fellow applicant yesterday. The whole process is becoming increasingly stressful. How many of you here have sleepless nights? :eek:

Saurabh_PR

Jun 30, 2014
Guys, Yesterday I got the line in my ECAS - Medical received and today morning I got the RPRF request email. It's little strange as I already have an email (15-March) asking to submit the Schedule A and PCC for me and my spouse again. Since it will take little time to obtain PCC here, I was not expecting RPRF request so soon.

I am thinking not to pay until I resubmit the documents again. Suggestion please.

Deb_India

Nov 20, 2014
canadamaple said:
The whole process is becoming increasingly stressful. How many of you here have sleepless nights? :eek:
Talking about sleepless nights - From last 4 weeks(After medicals 26th Feb) it's been there with the anxiety but now after listening to all these rejections and unusual behavior of CIC it's being scary. Fingers crossed, hopefully things will go smooth.

canadamaple

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
AOR Received.
23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront, RPRF Upfront
Hi Deb_India. I completely agree.

Gii87

Jan 24, 2016
Hi everyone I did my medical on 8th March from Kitchener and was sent to cic on 11th by Doctor, reports were normal. I called cic on last Friday they confirmed that they got my medical and it's under review. I getting nurvious as my ecase doesn't show anything yet. any idea how long it will take..
August 22 application received
Medical request and Rprf request on : 3 March
Medical done : 8 March
Thanks

canadamaple

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
AOR Received.
23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront, RPRF Upfront
Gii87 said:
Hi everyone I did my medical on 8th March from Kitchener and was sent to cic on 11th by Doctor, reports were normal. I called cic on last Friday they confirmed that they got my medical and it's under review. I getting nurvious as my ecase doesn't show anything yet. any idea how long it will take..
August 22 application received
Medical request and Rprf request on : 3 March
Medical done : 8 March
Thanks
Hi Gii87. Don't worry. It will take a few days to show up. In my case I saw it in about 10 days after I sent the medical details to CIC. Sometimes the e-cas takes forever to update. If you get an email from CIC acknowledging receipt that they have received medicals, you can be sure that they have attached it to your file. Hope this helps.

marc_86

May 29, 2014
Hello guys,

As a Sept 2014 CEC applicant, I have been closely following this thread ever since last year. I had this going in my mind for a while but now I just can't hold this anymore. I know it's been a long wait and we all have been working very hard all these years to get our PR.

However, some of the members here are over anxious about the whole thing. This is a complex process and it is case-specific. No two applicants have the same background and VO will treat each case in a unique way. Some of us might not have submitted all details with our application and are getting additional doc requests. Also, when CIC is trying to finish all the applications so quickly, errors will happen. That's the case when some one gets an email saying hold on with your passport since CIC hasn't finished processing. We shouldn't panic. It's the same as we work at our own jobs. We try to push something and we end with some errors and have to revisit. But all these applicants going nuts about when they will get the PR and all is just too much. It increases the anxiety levels for people like me who use this thread as a reliable source of information.

We have waited long..another 4-6 weeks are a pain but we shouldn't get too disordered here. Please be patient, keep the thread clean and try answering to people's queries rather than posting how anxious you are.

vikrantcanada

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
Doc's Request.
RCMP 30-03-2015. T4 and NOA for 2014 16-03-2016. RCMP (2nd time) 31-03-2016
AOR Received.
12-2-2015
Med's Done....
15-3-2016 (Upfront)
Interview........
RPRF 6-04-2016
Passport Req..
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
07-05-2016
marc_86 said:
Hello guys,

As a Sept 2014 CEC applicant, I have been closely following this thread ever since last year. I had this going in my mind for a while but now I just can't hold this anymore. I know it's been a long wait and we all have been working very hard all these years to get our PR.

However, some of the members here are over anxious about the whole thing. This is a complex process and it is case-specific. No two applicants have the same background and VO will treat each case in a unique way. Some of us might not have submitted all details with our application and are getting additional doc requests. Also, when CIC is trying to finish all the applications so quickly, errors will happen. That's the case when some one gets an email saying hold on with your passport since CIC hasn't finished processing. We shouldn't panic. It's the same as we work at our own jobs. We try to push something and we end with some errors and have to revisit. But all these applicants going nuts about when they will get the PR and all is just too much. It increases the anxiety levels for people like me who use this thread as a reliable source of information.

We have waited long..another 4-6 weeks are a pain but we shouldn't get too disordered here. Please be patient, keep the thread clean and try answering to people's queries rather than posting how anxious you are.
Completely agree with you mate. I am not an expert but since I have been reading this forum, I have never seen such a case where they have asked to hold the landing process of any applicant after sending him/her CoPR. This was a unique situation and it can happen due to human error. The best we can do is wait for our turn as we did in 2015, when there was little to no movement at all.

It's always hard to wait for those things which you think you deserve, but if you really need that thing then you have to be patient. Everyone has their own threshold for patience, but there is nothing you can do in this regard. It will surely take sometime to process all of this backlog and I am sure down the lane in near future this long wait won't even matter.

So guys be patient and stay positive, our time has came and eventually all of this will be over.

PRnightmare

Sep 4, 2015
COPR received yesterday.
Final fee paid March 15th
Decision Made March 20th

I am going to the border to land tomorrow. What I would like to know is if we travel before receiving our PR card, will that be an issue?

Also, I heard something about the PR photo specifications being different. Would it speed things up if I brought new photos to the border tomorrow?

Thanks and hang in there everyone.