Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
02-03-2016 (Schedule A); 29-03-2016 (RCMP Criminal Record)
AOR Received.
03-02-2015
Med's Request
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
14-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2016
LANDED..........
10-06-2016
Saurabh_PR said:
Hi,
A new line got added today.

1.We received your application for permanent residence on September 23, 2014.
2.We started processing your application on February 4, 2015.
3.We sent you correspondence on March 1, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
4.Medical results have been received.

However I have received another email to submit background declaration and PCC again. SO I guess no news until I submit these document again.

One question on Background declaration. It has a section for the addresses for last 10 years.
If I have been to another country for 1-3 months (work purpose) multiple times, should I include those addresses here as well? This information is already there in the travel form but not sure about this one
When did you have medical inspection?

talk2sharad

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
AOR Received.
22-Jan-2015
Med's Request
UF August 2015
Med's Done....
UF August 2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Buddy of mine Sep 8 Applicant who got Passport Request on March 9, got an email yesterday that his PPR and CO-PR is cancelled as CIC realized the process was incomplete.

He has to submit his CO-PR by mail to CIC back in 30 days and he can not use PR single entry visa to land until CIC say so.

Has anyone heard anything like this before?

I will only enjoy my PR after completing landing. ::) ::)

Kota1978

Jan 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Sep-2014
AOR Received.
30-Jan-2015
Med's Request
24-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
07-Mar-2016
Interview........
RPRF email on Mar-03-2016, paid same day.
Passport Req..
14-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-May-2016
LANDED..........
15-May-2016--Yipee!!!!
talk2sharad said:
Buddy of mine Sep 8 Applicant who got Passport Request on March 9, got an email yesterday that his PPR and CO-PR is cancelled as CIC realized the process was incomplete.

He has to submit his CO-PR by mail to CIC back in 30 days and he can not use PR single entry visa to land until CIC say so.

Has anyone heard anything like this before?

I will only enjoy my PR after completing landing. ::) ::)
These type of posts are scary same like one guy got rejected when CIC resumes processing two months back.

Kindly provide more information, CIC can't say it's Cancel at the very last stage there should be something serious issue.

talk2sharad

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
AOR Received.
22-Jan-2015
Med's Request
UF August 2015
Med's Done....
UF August 2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
What sort of more information? I have shared this information so that all the people here including me can be prepared as well. Trust me I was shoked too when I hear this news from him. He had thrown a huge party as well.

He got aomething like this

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Please note that your confirmation of Permanent Residence and Permanent Residence visa both dated March 14, 2016 had to be cancelled as they were issued before all the processing steps were completedAs a result, you are not allowed to use the confirmation of Permanent residence and the permanent residence visa currently in your possession to become a permanent resident. we would ask you to return the Confirmation of Permanent Residence within 30 days from the date of this letter

7Simran

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Hello friends

Last night I received an email from CIC asking for Criminal record check from Canada as well as Police clearance certificate from U.A.E as I have worked there in the past. Does RCMP directly send this document to CIC or do I need to send it as its stated in the email?
Seniors please reply if any of you have gone through this process
My application received 25th Sep

Thanks

PRnightmare

Sep 4, 2015
Hi guys,

I got Decision Made on ECAS last Sunday (5 days after paying final fee). I am from a visa-exempt country. Does anyone know how long it will take to get COPR?

Also, is the PR card automatically sent out to you or do you have to apply separately?

Thanks and best of luck to everyone waiting.

cecslave

Jan 24, 2016
Hi All,

I received RCMP Criminal Record check request today.
Can someone advice what is the quickest way to get this done?

Thanks!

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
talk2sharad said:
What sort of more information? I have shared this information so that all the people here including me can be prepared as well. Trust me I was shoked too when I hear this news from him. He had thrown a huge party as well.

He got aomething like this

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Please note that your confirmation of Permanent Residence and Permanent Residence visa both dated March 14, 2016 had to be cancelled as they were issued before all the processing steps were completedAs a result, you are not allowed to use the confirmation of Permanent residence and the permanent residence visa currently in your possession to become a permanent resident. we would ask you to return the Confirmation of Permanent Residence within 30 days from the date of this letter
Thats scary dude.
There must be some reason which has caused this?
Did you friend have a criminal record etc which you may not be aware of? Also whats his noc code.

talk2sharad

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
AOR Received.
22-Jan-2015
Med's Request
UF August 2015
Med's Done....
UF August 2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Winterfox said:
Thats scary dude.
There must be some reason which has caused this?
Did you friend have a criminal record etc which you may not be aware of? Also whats his noc code.

No records. NOC is 2283. He called cic call center and they say it could be a human error. Every one can make mistake.

canadamaple

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
AOR Received.
23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront, RPRF Upfront
Guys! This news is scary as hell. Imagine the plight of an applicant after he/she has resigned from a current job just to learn that CIC has made a mistake in the application. I am now beginning to think that it might make sense to land in Canada, return back to home country and then resign from a job. Any advise from fellow applicants? Please advise. Thanks.

canadamaple

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
AOR Received.
23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront, RPRF Upfront
talk2sharad said:
No records. NOC is 2283. He called cic call center and they say it could be a human error. Every one can make mistake.
Hey talk2sharad. What country is he from?

talk2sharad

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
AOR Received.
22-Jan-2015
Med's Request
UF August 2015
Med's Done....
UF August 2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
canadamaple said:
Hey talk2sharad. What country is he from?

It is real scary. Now i dont want them to rush my PPR. Its better if they take their time and gv me PPR when my application is complete. He is from India.

Take your time CIC i will be patient.

NOTE: They dint say its REJECTED. They said its not complete still in process. Send back your co pr once your receive it back in 30 days.

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
talk2sharad said:
Damn ..did he/she have full 1 year work exp in that role. Did her/his job duties letter match almost closely to many points in the NOC.
Did he disclose everything in his back ground declaration form etc.
There are a lot of factors to consider. For now i think he/she should talk to a lawyer and also request GCMS notes.

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
talk2sharad said:
It is real scary. Now i dont want them to rush my PPR. Its better if they take their time and gv me PPR when my application is complete. He is from India.

Take your time CIC i will be patient.

NOTE: They dint say its REJECTED. They said its not complete still in process. Send back your co pr once your receive it back in 30 days.
K thats a sigh of relief... so they will re-check his stuff and maybe then send him another PPR request again later

nuke noodles

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CEC filed 09-22-2014
Nomination.....
PNP filed 01-2014, nominated 06-2015. EE-ITA 01-2016
AOR Received.
CEC-AOR 02-04-2015, EE-AOR 02-2016
Med's Done....
EE Medical Passed 02-2016. ECAS MER 03-14-2016.
Passport Req..
PPR 2016-04-06, DM 2016-04-08
VISA ISSUED...
2016-04-12
LANDED..........
2016-05-22
The way I looked at it, I speculate a VO had not finished reviewing his files and sent COPR, or accidentally send COPR prior to everything is finalized. Later this was caught by a second VO, and therefore revoked the COPR.
If he did ended up landing with COPR before the revoke, it would had been caught at landing and essentially landing can not complete.