Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
ma19 said:
Hi,

I am landing next week and had a question about travelling outside of Canada post landing. Can I travel outside of Canada before I get my PR card, my work permit is valid until June, 2016. Does the work permit get cancelled?

I need to travel to the US for work next month and I don't think i'll get my PR card before that. I believe it takes 6 weeks after landing to get PR card.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
M
If you can travel in car drive then that is fine to enter canada with COPR document in hand. But not for flight travel you need to have PR card in hand in order to come back canada.

And yes your WP will be cancelled automatically after you landed.

All your

urzaaa

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
maria_786 said:
so work permit gets cancelled at landing? or is it when they send CORP in mail n stamp ur passport?
Landing. Until you do landing you are still a temporary foreign worker with a work permit.

vurtuwant

Mar 17, 2016
Hoping someone can offer me some advice -- a few days ago I got the request for updated documents (Schedule A, Travels and Police Cert).
The email asks for you to send them copies by email, but the UK police authority only gives postal police certificates... if I scan the certificate and email it will they accept this? Or should I post it as well?
And the letter says to send "A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature to today's date." So does that mean I should print, scan and back date the form to the day they sent me the email???
Thanks in advance! I know it's getting close to the end don't want to mess up now!!

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
vurtuwant said:
Hoping someone can offer me some advice -- a few days ago I got the request for updated documents (Schedule A, Travels and Police Cert).
The email asks for you to send them copies by email, but the UK police authority only gives postal police certificates... if I scan the certificate and email it will they accept this? Or should I post it as well?
And the letter says to send "A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature to today's date." So does that mean I should print, scan and back date the form to the day they sent me the email???
Thanks in advance! I know it's getting close to the end don't want to mess up now!!
As far as I remember, Schedule A always needed an original signature, because there is no field where you can just enter your name as in an online signature. So yes, print everything, sign it, and send it to them. If they ask you to send everything via email, then please do so. It is not your fault, if they suddenly ask for an original copy, because the email instructs you to provide copies via email. To be on the safer side, you can send both, of course: email and snail mail. Use a PDF Combine tool.

cecsur

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
AOR Received.
03-02-2015
IELTS Request
15-07-2014
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Got the below in the Medicals section of my GCMS notes Status "Passed"

Has a condition for which the potential demand on health or social services is not sufficient to exclude admission under section 38(1)(c)

is this anything wrong?

Please throw somelight on the above

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
cecsur said:
Got the below in the Medicals section of my GCMS notes Status "Passed"

Has a condition for which the potential demand on health or social services is not sufficient to exclude admission under section 38(1)(c)

is this anything wrong?

Please throw somelight on the above
PASSED = GOOD. The comment says "not sufficient to exclude admission", which means, it allows admission to the country, because your condition is "not sufficient", i.e. or severe enough, to exclude you.

cecsur

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
AOR Received.
03-02-2015
IELTS Request
15-07-2014
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
OhWow said:
PASSED = GOOD. The comment says "not sufficient to exclude admission", which means, it allows admission to the country, because your condition is "not sufficient", i.e. or severe enough, to exclude you.
Thanks Dude.... I am waiting for PPR and my medicals expiry date is 28th Apr 2016.....

mh2005in

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Hi,

I am 7th October 2014 applicant, received my MR. But could not find panel physician at Kolkata, India. The link provided with the MR form doesnot work.

This is the link in the form:-
http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Please help.

Thanks

kesavan4321

Star Member
Jan 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mh2005in said:
Hi,

I am 7th October 2014 applicant, received my MR. But could not find panel physician at Kolkata, India. The link provided with the MR form doesnot work.

Please help.

Thanks

Use this link to find the doctor

When did you receive the MR email?
Your online status showing what updates?

bilaltm

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mh2005in said:
Hi,

Please help.

Thanks

City: Kolkata
Name: Santanu Chatterjee
Address: Pulse Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd.,
75, Sarat Bose Road,
West Bengal,
700 026
Telephone: (033) 24546142 / 21492603
Clinic help desk mobile: 9830971200
Spoken Languages: Bengali, English, Hindi

City: Kolkata
Name: Sundar Narayan
Address: Pulse Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd.,
75, Sarat Bose Road,
West Bengal,
700 026
Telephone: (033) 24546142 / 21492603
Clinic help desk mobile: 9830971200
Spoken Languages: Bengali, English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil

ushiee88

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got rcmp criminal check request again. I sent one in January 2015. They want again. Does anyone know if ppr comes anytime soon after this. I already gave medical in feb 2016

cbe_canada

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-02-2015
Hi,

Has anyone done upfront RCMP ? Please advice how to proceed.. I did upfront and receive post from RCMP to my home address. Please advice.

Sam_2016

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Sep 2014
Doc's Request.
7 March 2016 (T4 and NOA 2014)
AOR Received.
5 Feb 2015
Med's Request
5 March 2016
Med's Done....
8 March 2016, Upfront RPRF: 6 March 2016
Passport Req..
Waitiiiiiiiiiiiiing
VISA ISSUED...
Waitiiiiiiiiiiiiing
Apparently, CIC again has slowed down the processing of the applications as we don't hear any updates from the forum members ??? ???