16-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016
LANDED..........
14-06-2016
Mazal Tov ;D

Email me @ "danphilli2010@gmail.com" or 15145815623.

Daniel Ari.

mrscorpi87

Dec 9, 2014
georgedy0920 said:
Congrats to your Ready for visa!
May I ask you a question if you dont mind? Fo the add'l docs request, did they ask you specifically about pay stubs for 2014? Because I got doc request recently,
they asked for me T4: A copy of Canadian Revenue Agency T4 form for 2014 and
Notice of Assessment: A copy of Canadian Revenue Agency Notice of tax Assessment for the year of 2014.

I was wondering did I meis the pay stub or not...

Thank you.
Yes, they asked for it and luckily I had all the pay stubs from 2014 saved.

juju211221

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc-ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Doc's Request.
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2016
Passport Req..
DM : 07-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
:D 22-03-2016
tiago_vieira said:
I am from visa exempt country.
Got decision made 16 march but no CoPR yet.
Does CoPR comes in the regular mail?
thanks
hey, congrats ;)

yep, it comes in regular mail ... some people are getting it within 3-5 days, and some other like me, after 11 days, still nothing ...

no time frame unfortunately ...

Palani88

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2nd 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Jan 14th 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with package
File Transfer...
Jan 2015
Med's Request
March 10th 2016
Med's Done....
March 15th 2016
Passport Req..
April 6th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY
Can somebody please tell me if it's possible in moving to Quebec once you finished your landing process.

Thanks in advance

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
Palani88 said:
Can somebody please tell me if it's possible in moving to Quebec once you finished your landing process.

Thanks in advance
Actually not. Because you will need the CSQ to obtain the RAMQ health insurance.
I spoke to a lawyer once and read a lot about it that, once you have PR, you can actually move anywhere, also to Quebec. BUT, again, you'd be missing to provide the CSQ.

chellesii76

Star Member
Dec 24, 2009
A_Wonder said:
We just went with xpresspost from Canada post and included the same paid envelope inside and the next day the documents were delivered,and we live in Edmonton! I wouldn't take "signature required" option as you are sending to post office box, but not to a person.
Hello! I also from edmonton. Just have a question. Once we received our passports back where should we go for landing? I heard that we can go to Canada Place in downtown edmonton. Is that correct? If so, should we call the office to schedule? Thanks!

Palani88

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2nd 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Jan 14th 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with package
File Transfer...
Jan 2015
Med's Request
March 10th 2016
Med's Done....
March 15th 2016
Passport Req..
April 6th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY
Really...so what ur saying is that unless ur a provincial nominee you can't move to Quebec. Am I correct?? any alternative?? What if I got a job over there??

Thanks

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
Palani88 said:
Really...so what ur saying is that unless ur a provincial nominee you can't move to Quebec. Am I correct?? any alternative?? What if I got a job over there??
In theory, you have PR and CAN live in Quebec. Practically though, since you do not have CSQ, you would not be able to get the RAMQ, which is mendatory.

I don't think you can get sponsorship in Quebec if you are already PR. You might have the option to obtain a CSQ though.

Palani88

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2nd 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Jan 14th 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with package
File Transfer...
Jan 2015
Med's Request
March 10th 2016
Med's Done....
March 15th 2016
Passport Req..
April 6th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY
Oh I see..the reason is lived in Quebec before, but normally csq must be applied before applying pr right??

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
Palani88 said:
Oh I see..the reason is lived in Quebec before, but normally csq must be applied before applying pr right??
Yes, you apply for the CSQ. Then, with the CSQ, you apply for PR to immigrate to Quebec. Either, you choose the PEQ program, which is quite fast. You need 1 Year of Quebec B-Level or higher work experience within the last 2 years. Or you choose the Quebec Skilled Worker program, which is a pain in the ***, so I have heard, because it requires a lot of information that might be hard to gather, but therefore, you can also immigrate with a low-skilled job. And you need to pass the French test, of course, for either program.

Palani88

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2nd 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Jan 14th 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with package
File Transfer...
Jan 2015
Med's Request
March 10th 2016
Med's Done....
March 15th 2016
Passport Req..
April 6th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY
I see thanks mate :)

Saurabh_PR

Jun 30, 2014
Guys, I got an email from CIC asking for schedule A and PCC for me and my spouse. Below is the email content.

Dear XXX,
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
Ø 89019589 - XXX:
> Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. This must include updated personal, address, and travel history since the age of 18 with no gaps in addresses or activities. In addition, ensure that you provide responses to all statutory questions as well as additional explanations for all statutory questions for which you have provided a response of 'Yes'.
Ø > Police Certificate: Provide an original police clearance certificate from India if remained for more than 6 months since 2014/09/23. Please see the following link for more information. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/
This must be received at this office by: 2016/05/18
You must send us the requested information by email within 60 days from the date of this letter.
Please reply directly to this email and put your application number in the title.

I did submit these 2 information along with original application. PCC was issued in Jul 2014.
My question is - I should apply for new PCC for me and my spouse and send the scan copy by email or can I send the PCC I had from July 2014.
Same with Schedule A Background Declaration form - I should fill it, sign it and send the scan copy?

VitalyBogu

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
14-06-2016
Saurabh_PR said:
Guys, I got an email from CIC asking for schedule A and PCC for me and my spouse. Below is the email content.

Dear XXX,
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
Ø 89019589 - XXX:
> Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. This must include updated personal, address, and travel history since the age of 18 with no gaps in addresses or activities. In addition, ensure that you provide responses to all statutory questions as well as additional explanations for all statutory questions for which you have provided a response of 'Yes'.
Ø > Police Certificate: Provide an original police clearance certificate from India if remained for more than 6 months since 2014/09/23. Please see the following link for more information. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/
This must be received at this office by: 2016/05/18
You must send us the requested information by email within 60 days from the date of this letter.
Please reply directly to this email and put your application number in the title.

I did submit these 2 information along with original application. PCC was issued in Jul 2014.
My question is - I should apply for new PCC for me and my spouse and send the scan copy by email or can I send the PCC I had from July 2014.
Same with Schedule A Background Declaration form - I should fill it, sign it and send the scan copy?
Hey,
For the PCC you must apply for a new one, because the PCC from July 2014 is expired and send them a copy by email ( I don't know what about India, but in Israel they will not give you the PCC they will send it only to Embassies, I sent it to Canadian Embassy in Israel and they forwarded it to Ottawa)
And for the Schedule A you should add the missing information from your previous form that there will be no gaps in time until this day, sign it and send a copy to them by email (Just reply to the email that you got from them).