+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2014 - CEC Applications

prts

Sep 18, 2014
Hi everyone,
Just got the medical request. Can someone update the tracker please?
Application filed: 15 September 2014
AOR: 28 January 2015
MR: 25 February 2016

Sep14CEC

Dec 11, 2015
OMG!!! After 17 months of wait, PPR Ready for Visa Email today :)

"The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation."

CEC Application Received: 23 Sep, 2014
AOR: 04, Feb 2015
Upfront Medicals: 22 Sep, 2015
Upfront RPRF: Nov 2015 (After Ecas update on medicals received)
Upfront T4 and 2014 NOA: Sent in Jan 2015
Ready for Visa PPR: 26 Feb, 2016

Good luck all forum mates, and Best Wishes!

lucifier

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Dear all

I got a question.
Yesterday I got email from cic for Medical Exam for my work permit (spousal work permit).
Just 1 minute ago, I got a update in cic account. When i log in, my work permit application is approved.
I havn't submit my medical report or even visit doctor yet.

What should I do? Should I still go to do medical exam?

canadababu

Star Member
May 23, 2015
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront 17-11-2015
lucifier said:
Dear all

I got a question.
Yesterday I got email from cic for Medical Exam for my work permit (spousal work permit).
Just 1 minute ago, I got a update in cic account. When i log in, my work permit application is approved.
I havn't submit my medical report or even visit doctor yet.

What should I do? Should I still go to do medical exam?
wait till you receive the permit in mail.
Once you received it , No need o medicals.

lucifier

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
canadababu said:
wait till you receive the permit in mail.
Once you received it , No need o medicals.
Thank you, canadababu

I was thinking about this as well.
In the email from cic, it states that the permit is sent by post to me today.
And if i dont get it with 6 weeks, i should call cic.

Anyways, Is that possible to call cic asking about this? how to call cic?

I tried once and couldn't get pass through the answer machine.

JDHALI48

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-OCT-2014
AOR Received.
26-FEB-2015
Med's Request
Upfront:08-MAR-2016
Passport Req..
June 2
Anyone know a doctor in Calgary who send the medical exam results electronically to CIC ?
Please help .
Thanks

abdul538

Mar 26, 2015
JDHALI48 said:
Anyone know a doctor in Calgary who send the medical exam results electronically to CIC ?
Please help .
Thanks
you can try Dr. Parminder Sandhu she is good i did mine last year upfront.

riverrdale

Feb 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Upfront RPRF fee 17-Feb, CIC confirmation on 22-Feb, Med Recvd 26-Feb
AOR Received.
20-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
27-01-2016
Med's Done....
13-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
1-Mar-2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
11=Apr-2016
Sep14CEC said:
Congrats!!!

Please let me know if you submitted PCC along with the application package in 2014? If so, did they requested PCC again before Passport Request.

I'm Aug 2014 applicant and submitted PCC while I was submitting the doc in 2014. ECAS 3rd line for medical added today and upfront RPRF fees paid and confirmation mail received from CIC this week.

I'm wondering if they would ask for PCC one more time which will add more time for completion. Your info will help me a lot. Thanks.

O_o87

Sep 19, 2015
Congrats whoever got their medical request:)
I called cic today to find out about my application and the agent said its under review. And the processing time is 21 months but its not updated on site :(

Sep14CEC

Dec 11, 2015
riverrdale said:
Congrats!!!

Please let me know if you submitted PCC along with the application package in 2014? If so, did they requested PCC again before Passport Request.

I'm Aug 2014 applicant and submitted PCC while I was submitting the doc in 2014. ECAS 3rd line for medical added today and upfront RPRF fees paid and confirmation mail received from CIC this week.

I'm wondering if they would ask for PCC one more time which will add more time for completion. Your info will help me a lot. Thanks.
Yes I had submitted PCC with my application in Sep 2014. And they did not ask for it again because I have been living in Canada since then.

Blackharmer

Feb 11, 2016
Sep14CEC said:

"The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation."

CEC Application Received: 23 Sep, 2014
AOR: 04, Feb 2015
Upfront Medicals: 22 Sep, 2015
Upfront RPRF: Nov 2015 (After Ecas update on medicals received)
Upfront T4 and 2014 NOA: Sent in Jan 2015
Ready for Visa PPR: 26 Feb, 2016

Good luck all forum mates, and Best Wishes!
Congrats. Quick questions please, I'm planning on doing upfront medical on Tue, so do I need to send the result to cic when I'm done with the MR or the hospital will send it to cic and it will be uploaded in my ecas?
Thanks

Sep14CEC

Dec 11, 2015
Blackharmer said:
Congrats. Quick questions please, I'm planning on doing upfront medical on Tue, so do I need to send the result to cic when I'm done with the MR or the hospital will send it to cic and it will be uploaded in my ecas?
Thanks
If your doctor has e-medical access, then he'll upload it online. Plus he will give you a signed sheet with Barcode and your photo stating that you did the medicals. Scan this sheet and email to CPC ottawa (or your visa office if its not Ottawa). Based on the Barcode, they can find the results uploaded by your doctor.

I received a reply back from CPC ottawa that medicals were received. 3 weeks later Ecas was updated

Blackharmer

Feb 11, 2016
Sep14CEC said:
If your doctor has e-medical access, then he'll upload it online. Plus he will give you a signed sheet with Barcode and your photo stating that you did the medicals. Scan this sheet and email to CPC ottawa (or your visa office if its not Ottawa). Based on the Barcode, they can find the results uploaded by your doctor.

I received a reply back from CPC ottawa that medicals were received. 3 weeks later Ecas was updated
Hello thanks for the reply, please what is the email for CPC Ottawa and how do I know my visa office. I live in Edmonton tho, does it matter?

Sep14CEC

Dec 11, 2015
Blackharmer said:
Hello thanks for the reply, please what is the email for CPC Ottawa and how do I know my visa office. I live in Edmonton tho, does it matter?
If you applied from Canada under old paper based, then it has to be CPC Ottawa. Their email is CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

If you have your GCMS notes, then you can see the Visa Office in them... Or call CIC call centre and ask.