+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2014 - CEC Applications

mayanyunxiao

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
I did upfront medical exam for my CEC application. I am an Oct applicant.
The doctor give me an information sheet for e-medical information. They didn't ask me about the UCI number at that time.
How could I let CIC know my medical exam results?

bilaltm

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayanyunxiao said:
I did upfront medical exam for my CEC application. I am an Oct applicant.
The doctor give me an information sheet for e-medical information. They didn't ask me about the UCI number at that time.
How could I let CIC know my medical exam results?
Just scan those e-sheet and send it over email to CIC, remember to include below information too. If lucky, you will get a reply in 3 weeks.

Surname (Last name) -
Given name(s) (First name) -
Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD):
Unique Client Identifier :
Application number :

mayanyunxiao

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
bilaltm said:
Just scan those e-sheet and send it over email to CIC, remember to include below information too. If lucky, you will get a reply in 3 weeks.

Surname (Last name) -
Given name(s) (First name) -
Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD):
Unique Client Identifier :
Application number :
Would you please tell me the e-mail ?

Merengue

Jan 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
AOR Received.
05-02-2015
Med's Request
Upfront 05-03-2016; Upfront RPRF 08-03-2016
Hello everyone, can anyone help me?

I just updated my mailing address last week. I applied CEC last September and I used a legal representative. The mailing address was the lawyer's office address and they just moved their office. So i updated the mailing address to my Canada home address. I checked my application status today and there's only home address appearing on the website. (before i update my mailing address there were two addresses (home and mailing). Did this happen to everyone who updates their address or that's just me?

Thank you everyone!!!

god grace

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Merengue said:
Hello everyone, can anyone help me?

I just updated my mailing address last week. I applied CEC last September and I used a legal representative. The mailing address was the lawyer's office address and they just moved their office. So i updated the mailing address to my Canada home address. I checked my application status today and there's only home address appearing on the website. (before i update my mailing address there were two addresses (home and mailing). Did this happen to everyone who updates their address or that's just me?

Thank you everyone!!!

No need to worry, it can happnened lots of time with me...Yesterday it was showing nothing ,everything is blank n today it shows everything

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
Anybody reached them through lawyer for asking fairness on transparency?

shdmfgus

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept-25-2014
AOR Received.
Feb-05-2015
Med's Request
Mar-03-2016
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt Country
VISA ISSUED...
Apr-06-2016
For anyone who is interested in articles about:

'Trudeau Should Welcome Canadian Experience Class Immigrants'
Link:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/andyjsemotiuk/2015/10/23/trudeau-should-welcome-canadian-experience-class-immigrants/

'The good, the bad ... and the barbaric: a review of outgoing Immigration Minister Chris Alexander’s legacy, and what’s to come'
Link:
canadianimmigrant.ca/slider/the-good-the-bad-and-the-barbaric-a-review-of-outgoing-immigration-minister-chris-alexanders-legacy-and-whats-to-come

Didn't know the name of the citizenship and immigration department has been changed to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (CIC to IRCC ?)

aakash12

Aug 22, 2012
One of the August 11th 2014 applicant got a Medical request yesterday... Things are moving but slowly... Patience is the key player....
Looking at the positive side ... we should start getting medical request by Jan 2016

chellesii76

Star Member
Dec 24, 2009
aakash12 said:
One of the August 11th 2014 applicant got a Medical request yesterday... Things are moving but slowly... Patience is the key player....
Looking at the positive side ... we should start getting medical request by Jan 2016
That is good news! But, where can I find the August thread? I can't access to it anymore. It is saying "an error has occured" everytime I try to check it. Thanks!

zareef

Dec 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
23-02-2016
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent with app
Med's Request
09-03-2016
Med's Done....
02-03-2016
Passport Req..
15-03-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
aakash12 said:
Who? benq? He's a November AINP (Alberta PNP) applicant.

bilaltm

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zareef said:
Who? benq? He's a November AINP (Alberta PNP) applicant.
But benq didnt responded to your question that he is AINP