September 2014 - CEC Applications

msingh199

Nov 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Afina said:
Oh cool!very nice post)
GUYS GO CRAZY

Write your comments on (Somina's article ) her news please tell your experience....and how you suffering from this delay ..please don't keep quite , its is and opportunity to get justice.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/stalled-immigration-applications-leaving-skilled-workers-in-limbo/article27054645

talk2sharad

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
AOR Received.
22-Jan-2015
Med's Request
UF August 2015
Med's Done....
UF August 2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
cecsur said:
talk2sharad,

Can you please share the mail template which u sent regarding your upfront medicals completion to CIC...

I also did the same in May and yet to see the third line in the eCAS....

appreciate your help mate.

To,
Attention: Officer
Case Processing Centre- Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West
7th Floor, Section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have submitted my medical on DATE. I have also double checked it with my doctor that he has uploaded it.

I have provided below all the information regarding my application .May I please ask you to check my file and request and acknowledgement of my medical results?

Thank you,

My file information

Full Name: (same as passport)
UCI: ****-****
Application Number: E*******
DOB : YYYY/MMM/DD
Passport Number : *******
UMI Number: *********
Country of Birth : ********

talk2sharad

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
AOR Received.
22-Jan-2015
Med's Request
UF August 2015
Med's Done....
UF August 2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Sep14CEC_2282 said:
Hi, I paid UF rprf and sent email to "CPPO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca" one month ago but I didnt get any reply. Could you please confirm email address.
How long it took for you to get reply.?

CPCO-Cost- recovery. CTDO- Recouvrement- frais @cic.gc.ca

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
talk2sharad said:
To,
Attention: Officer
Case Processing Centre- Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West
7th Floor, Section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have submitted my medical on DATE. I have also double checked it with my doctor that he has uploaded it.

I have provided below all the information regarding my application .May I please ask you to check my file and request and acknowledgement of my medical results?

Thank you,

My file information

Full Name: (same as passport)
UCI: ****-****
Application Number: E*******
DOB : YYYY/MMM/DD
Passport Number : *******
UMI Number: *********
Country of Birth : ********
hi, not to keep you down, I got reply in just 2 days after UPF-Meds. I am august applicant, not sure when it is time you ll get it or there might be miscommunication. I did couple of weeks back. I strongly recommend to apply GCMS note and check rather than posting query.
Did you attach the emedical info sheet? It should be attached... I could not see you mentioning this in your post. In the subject mention your application number "E***" and "CEC"

Varun123

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Hi Friends,

I have my PR application in CEC in process (september applicant :-[ ). Can I apply under Express Entry simultaneously as well..?? will it affect my CEC application.

Please share your expertise or some threads where i can get more info

Thank you all

ethanriar

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
Doc's Request.
10-03-2015
AOR Received.
05-02-2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
26-02-2016
Med's Done....
04-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
17-04-2016
Hopefully, we will start receiving our Medicals within couple of months as we can applicants from July and August have started getting it.

aakash12

Aug 22, 2012
Sorry not trying to stop the postive thing... but just heard from August applicant.

Hello everyone,

I called CIC agent to follow-up on my application received on August 12th 2014. He said the processing time for CEC before EE is 14 months from the date AOR is received. However, my application reached Ottawa centre in Jan 2015 and 14 months processing time will be considered from Jan 2015 in my case. He said usually, once AOR is received, the application is sent to Ottawa CPC. However, due to backlog of cases, the applications were sent to CPC-O quite after AOR was sent from Nova Scotia office which explains why many August applicants haven;t received MR or any further request. So in my case the agent said, I should receive decision latest by March 2016 (again based on workload at cic officers end).

MridulSharma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
ethanriar said:
Hopefully, we will start receiving our Medicals within couple of months as we can applicants from July and August have started getting it.
I can't see CEC August 2014 applicants thread. Can I have the link for Aug 2014 CEC please

tc23

Jul 9, 2015
Varun123 said:
Hi Friends,

I have my PR application in CEC in process (september applicant :-[ ). Can I apply under Express Entry simultaneously as well..?? will it affect my CEC application.

Please share your expertise or some threads where i can get more info

Thank you all
Hi Varun,

I was a Sept 2014 CEC applicant as well, and finally decided to apply for EE in Oct'15 after multiple invitations. Did not encounter any issues while having both applications simultaneously. EE was processed quickly as well, sharing a brief timeline below.

AOR CEC - October 1
ECAS In Process - October 10
ECAS Decision Made - Not sure but probably a few days before PPR
PPR - October 23

Hope this helps!

mayanyunxiao

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
tc23 said:
Hi Varun,

I was a Sept 2014 CEC applicant as well, and finally decided to apply for EE in Oct'15 after multiple invitations. Did not encounter any issues while having both applications simultaneously. EE was processed quickly as well, sharing a brief timeline below.

AOR CEC - October 1
PPR - October 23

Hope this helps!

How to do that? Did you make all the application files again including all the forms and surpport files?

BlessedSherry

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/09/2014
Doc's Request.
17th March 16, docs sent 2nd April
AOR Received.
07/01/2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Copr 14.04.2016
LANDED..........
...Waiting
tc23 said:
Hi Varun,

AOR CEC - October 1
PPR - October 23

Hope this helps!
So are you saying you have within 23 days of applying in ee your ecas is shown decision made and they requested your passport? :eek:

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tc23 said:
Hi Varun,

AOR CEC - October 1
PPR - October 23

Hope this helps!

it is just impossible based on my observation . I can only think, someone is encouraging us to apply EE .

but EE can't been done in one month . if it can be done in one month, we can delay the apply too, just apply in the last month of your work permit , it will be safe

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
The scenario does seem highly unlikely.. however, i have a friend who applied for EE on 5th August 2015 and got his PPR first week of October. Took him overall less than 2.5 months from applying till he completed landing... and i thought that was quite fast lol