+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2014 - CEC Applications

jainad

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
kumarajax1983 said:
Hi,

My application reached CIC on 24th Sept fro NOC 2174.
Still no communication. CC also not charged.
Please guide.

Thanks
did you check with your back incase they get some payment request which got rejected or cancelled or any other problem with payment.
check once with bank.

yokies

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
AOR Received.
28-08-2014 and 09-09-2014
Med's Done....
18-04-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
27-12-2014
Widget said:
Wow, that's interesting. So they issued your BOWP after your CEC fee was charged even though your eligibility was not determined yet?
That's amazing! I wonder if that's just an individual being nice or an established change in the process...

I hope they do similarly with me!
Seems like I was extremely lucky to be approved. I figured maybe they can see my fee was cashed. I can't explain why I received it but I was happy when I did!

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
jainad said:
did you check with your back incase they get some payment request which got rejected or cancelled or any other problem with payment.
check once with bank.
Could be a reason..but not sure!! It's better to call the Credit card department and check for any rejected transactions. Hope it should not be the case!! But try it out!!

ethanriar

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
Doc's Request.
10-03-2015
AOR Received.
05-02-2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
26-02-2016
Med's Done....
04-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
17-04-2016
Going to switch my job next month and haven't got my AOR yet. So, how do i notify CIC about the status of my employment?

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
ethanriar said:
Going to switch my job next month and haven't got my AOR yet. So, how do i notify CIC about the status of my employment?
Hi,
this info is not so critical. You can wait till you receive your AOR and inform CIC then.

roberto_hongo

Star Member
Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
AOR Received.
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront on 30-07-2015
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
23-05-2016
ethanriar said:
CEC only looks at your work experience you declared in your application, so whatever you do now shouldn't have any impact on your application.

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
it always good if u add the spouse when u first apply, but in ur case once u get AOR u can send forms to add ur spouse, but how r u brinding the spouse on visitor visa? doubt u will get that.

arjy2405 said:
Hi Everybody, I had a question regarding my CEC application. My application was received on the 29th of September and my CC has been charged. No word on the AOR yet, I guess it will come sometime in January.

I am getting married this April and plan to bring my spouse over to Canada on a Visiting visa (spouse), then add her into my PR application. Will I have to re apply through Express Entry (for both our PR applications), or can I send additional forms to CIC quoting the AOR (that I hope to receive in the new year)?

Your advice is greatly appreciated!

KevMurphy

Dec 30, 2014
Hey Guys

I am a September 5th applicant, no AOR received but judging by some recent posts I just read in the August 2014 applicant forum it should be along some time soon.

Unfortunately my online open bridging WP application has been declined and my original working holiday visa has also expired. I have followed the instructions and returned to my home country (Ireland) in the time frame specified in the denial email however I am anxious to get back to my life in Canada asap.

I was wondering if I should reapply for the open bridging WP again once my AOR is recieved? and if so is there a different process to reapply from outside Canada?

Unfortunately the CIC account does not provide much info on this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
KM :)

kumarajax1983

Nov 18, 2014
jaffa83 said:
Could be a reason..but not sure!! It's better to call the Credit card department and check for any rejected transactions. Hope it should not be the case!! But try it out!!

Just Checked with my bank.
No declined transaction for past 2 months.

miglop2014

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
KevMurphy said:
Hey Guys

I am a September 5th applicant, no AOR received but judging by some recent posts I just read in the August 2014 applicant forum it should be along some time soon.

Unfortunately my online open bridging WP application has been declined and my original working holiday visa has also expired. I have followed the instructions and returned to my home country (Ireland) in the time frame specified in the denial email however I am anxious to get back to my life in Canada asap.

I was wondering if I should reapply for the open bridging WP again once my AOR is recieved? and if so is there a different process to reapply from outside Canada?

Unfortunately the CIC account does not provide much info on this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Maybe I'm wrong (because I've read a lot of different things in this forum), but you can only apply for a BOWP if you current WP hasn't expired yet.

In your case you should probably try to apply under young professionals and, if you get it, apply for the BOWP after being 8 months here (you can only apply for the BOWP in the last 4 months of your work permit).

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
KevMurphy said:
Hey Guys

I was wondering if I should reapply for the open bridging WP again once my AOR is recieved? and if so is there a different process to reapply from outside Canada? NO, For BOWP one primary condition is : You must be in Canada while apply for BOWP. So you are not eligible for applying BOWP

Thanks in advance
See my response in blue
Hope this will help

Good Luck

TorontoMo

Dec 14, 2014
Q: When did your Application reached CIO?..Mods for September...Can you please update the response too.

A: I cannot confirm as I opted out for tracking. But yes my CC has been charged.

Aymaan

Star Member
Jul 6, 2013
HI

I had also sent my application in SEP 2014, I need to enter my case in the tracker, who can help me with that please suggest ?

Thanks