+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2014 - CEC Applications

PR4CAN

Sep 20, 2014
Now I am very upset, I had attached by Birth certificate but my name is not on it. now I am wondering they are going return my application.

rams2me

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The case is same with me. Hoping they will not return and just ask for additional docs.

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
PR4CAN said:
Now I am very upset, I had attached by Birth certificate but my name is not on it. now I am wondering they are going return my application.
Birth Certificate with No Name on it :eek: , How CIC will know that which person/name Date of birth its corresponding too ? Birth certificate is one of the mandatory documents to be attached in application . The only thing you can do wait for CIC to respond which to me it looks like they will return if not you can update them with School certificate or a notarized certificate .

Best of Luck.

PR4CAN

Sep 20, 2014
I do have secondary certificate , can send it by this link https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.72243411.133690044.1405364011 or send by mail , If I send ny either way how they will track my application because CC is not charged yet and AOR is not issue so how they will track my application?

rams2me

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Birth certificates are issued with no name at the time of child birth. Hence they will not have name of the child at the time of certificate.
There is also another way where a birth certificate is requested after 1 year for school joining formalities.

nhixon

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
rams2me said:
Birth certificates are issued with no name at the time of child birth. Hence they will not have name of the child at the time of certificate.
There is also another way where a birth certificate is requested after 1 year for school joining formalities.
Yea..or probably with an affidavit alongwith some proof that has your name and dob alongwith your parent(s) name on it. eg. Secondary School leaving certificate

All the best.

Harsha5877

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PR4CAN said:
Hey.. My birth certificate did not have my name on it but my credit card was charged couple of days back which means it should be ok. Lot of birth certificates issued in India do not carry names.

rams2me

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harsha that was a sigh of relief my friend. Also am assuming this is not the first time they are seeing birth certificates with no name. By this time CIC should be knowing the template of Birth certificates issued in India.

PR4CAN

Sep 20, 2014
every application is treated differently, Even I heard that application which are charged and got AOR also got returned so be on save side , Harsh send your secondary certificate as soon as possible and I guess I have to wait until i get AOR so that I have my file number and they can track my application easily.

nhixon

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
PR4CAN said:
every application is treated differently, Even I heard that application which are charged and got AOR also got returned so be on save side , Harsh send your secondary certificate as soon as possible and I guess I have to wait until i get AOR so that I have my file number and they can track my application easily.
Yes every application is treated differently. You may the lucky one whose CC was charged. Most of the times it doesn't happen that way.

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PR4CAN said:

what is this ? no name ? are you sure it is from legal institution . I would advise do it again , and send it in time.

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PR4CAN said:
I do have secondary certificate , can send it by this link https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.72243411.133690044.1405364011 or send by mail , If I send ny either way how they will track my application because CC is not charged yet and AOR is not issue so how they will track my application?

sent in both way to increase the update chance. you can with explanation letter as: please drop previous one , use the last you you received, if they receive two updates.