Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
14-06-2016
Just got email from Ottawa,
CPCO- Final request - ready for visa

They asked me to send a copy of a letter that I got,passport photocopy and two photos to Canadian embassy in Tel-Aviv .

;D

Deb_India

Nov 20, 2014
VitalyBogu said:

They asked me to send a copy of a letter that I got,passport photocopy and two photos to Canadian embassy in Tel-Aviv .

;D
Congratulations. Enjoy the moment. :)

heroforest

Apr 30, 2015
VitalyBogu said:

;D
Congrats finally

VitalyBogu

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
14-06-2016
Deb_India said:
Congratulations. Enjoy the moment. :)
Thank you!

I hope for everyone on this forum that this waiting nightmare will end soon!!!

ptokas

May 5, 2016
Hello everyone. Can anyone help me with one question. I paid my upfront RPRF on 6th of April, for me and my husband. After that i received no update. Yesterday i reached out Halifax MP Andy Fillmore office and provided my details and asked if they can check for any update. Today i received an email from MP saying they got an update from CIC :-

The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia on September 4, 2014 .
The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent and their family members meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.
Medical results were received for your constituent and their family members.
The background verifications are completed.
· A note on file added on April 27, 2016, indicates that a refund for an overpayment will be issued to your constituent.

I am not sure what kind of overpayment they received. Is my file rejected and they are refunding my RPRF? Or this could be a note added by mistake.

John1976

Mar 22, 2016
For the last two weeks I have not seen any passport request can someone on the forum say if they have gotten any passport request in the last two week?

Deb_India

Nov 20, 2014
John1976 said:
For the last two weeks I have not seen any passport request can someone on the forum say if they have gotten any passport request in the last two week?
CEC focused on EE not on us. So Pathetic. People who got AoR in Jan 2016 got PPRs where as we are still struggling. This is tuo much.

landingCanada

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 8,2014
Doc's Request.
RCMP-March, 2015
AOR Received.
January 8,2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
RCMP again in March 2016 and submitted
Passport Req..
DM 4/24/2016 Sunday Morning
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
VitalyBogu said:

;D
Mazal Tov! ;) ;)

Davehumpho12

Feb 3, 2016
Oshawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
AOR Received.
28-01-2015
Med's Request
27-02-2016
Med's Done....
16-03-2016
Received this from MP office this morning. What a load of nonsense considering the time factors in play.
Application was for myself/common-law wife/son 7yrs old and daughter 4 yrs old.
Medicals completed on 14th & 16th March and RPRF paid upfront.

1. The application was received at the Case Processing Center in Ottawa, Ontario on September 12, 2014.
2. The initial assessment to ensure your constituent’s application is complete has been finalized on March 11, 2016.
3. The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent and their family members meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.
4. Medical examination is in process for son.
5. Background verifications for criminality and security are completed for your constituent and his common-law partner.
6. If the application is approved:
1. your constituent and their family members will need to send their passport to the Canadian visa office to obtain the permanent resident visa (if applicable), and
2. the officer will issue the Confirmation of Permanent Residence document which your constituent and their family members will present at the port of entry in order to be granted the status of permanent resident of Canada.
7. If the application is refused:
1. the officer will send your constituent a refusal letter including instructions to obtain a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, if it was already paid.

It took 18 months to confirm application was completed satisfactorily. A lot of people were residents in that time period and I would bet on some of them applying after my application date?
How long does it take to review a medical? Nearly 8 weeks so far and if there are concerns on the medical then why have they not requested additional information?

This is a nightmare that never ends!

arjy2405

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
AOR Received.
06-02-2015
File Transfer...
21-02-2015
Med's Done....
UF 04-03-2016 <br>RPRF Done....: UF 04-03-2016
Passport Req..
06-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
Sep 29 Applicant, received PPR this morning at 11:32am

oliviafox

Apr 12, 2016
god grace said:
Just received PPR request, aug 28 applicant....Thanks god for giving this moment.... ;D

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!! ;D ;D
Did your ecas status changed to decision made or not yet ?

SamuelWang

Mar 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
05-Jan-2015
Med's Request
27-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
16-Mar-2016
god grace said:
Just received PPR request, aug 28 applicant....Thanks god for giving this moment.... ;D
Congrats!