Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CEC filed 09-22-2014
Nomination.....
PNP filed 01-2014, nominated 06-2015. EE-ITA 01-2016
AOR Received.
CEC-AOR 02-04-2015, EE-AOR 02-2016
Med's Done....
EE Medical Passed 02-2016. ECAS MER 03-14-2016.
Passport Req..
PPR 2016-04-06, DM 2016-04-08
VISA ISSUED...
2016-04-12
LANDED..........
2016-05-22
Blackharmer said:
Hello guys, I got Ainp nomination like 2months ago now, since I haven't heard anything from Cic about my application, so I was thinking if it would be better to submit my nomination through ainp just to be safe. I'm not sure if it will affect my cec application. But I also called cic customer service and the lady said its not a problem as long as I'm willing to pay the fee again which to me is not a problem. Please advise seniors. Thanks
I am in the same boat. I submitted my AINP package to Cic and 3 months later I received a AINP AOR. ECAS shows 2 lines of application(s) in process, the first in process is old CEC and second in process is AINP. Click each of in process to see its process. So AINP does not affect old CEC application. Go ahead and send AINP package to cic.

faming

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-OCT-2014
AOR Received.
10-FEB-2015
Med's Request
8-FEB-2016
Med's Done....
22-FEB-2016
Passport Req..
06-APR-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-APR-2016
LANDED..........
13-APR-2016
canadamaple said:
Hi Deb_India. You will hear something soon. It takes longer for people outside Canada, because we need a Visa in addition to a COPR. Hang in there. The wait is almost over.
nope, i am in Canada and had my medical done on Feb.22, paid the rPRF, no news after that...

Blackharmer

Feb 11, 2016
nuke noodles said:
I am in the same boat. I submitted my AINP package to Cic and 3 months later I received a AINP AOR. ECAS shows 2 lines of application(s) in process, the first in process is old CEC and second in process is AINP. Click each of in process to see its process. So AINP does not affect old CEC application. Go ahead and send AINP package to cic.
thanks alot I just sent it.

chellesii76

Star Member
Dec 24, 2009
AJMJ said:
Hi Friends,
Received Ready for Visa application , Sep 9 applicant. Can someone please let me know, is 'ready for visa' mail sent to principal applicant only or to dependents also (like separate mails for medicals)? Also on VFS site there is no mention how to send the passports / fill in any form etc. for PR applicants. Can someone please guide.
Hello! I am so sure you have sent your passport by this time. Just want to ask if you check the tracking of your mail does it says delivered or still out for delivery? Mine is still out for delivery though I am thinking this is normal as I am sending the mail yo a PO Box. Thanks!

jigneshshah87

Oct 21, 2015
samccie2016 said:
I got my GMCS notes today. I am little confused.
Under Assessment - It shows Eligibility - In Process
Under Activity - It shows Eligibility - Recommend Passed
Any idea anyone?

ou.

what day was your application?
post time line here.. and i reply y

Harsha5877

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

One of my friend had contacted his MP and he has been "unofficially" instructed that all 2014 applications have to be completed by end of May. So everyone will get one update or the other by then. Please hang in for few more days.

Cheers

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
Harsha5877 said:
One of my friend had contacted his MP and he has been "unofficially" instructed that all 2014 applications have to be completed by end of May. So everyone will get one update or the other by then. Please hang in for few more days.
Yes, this might help. Look at the second chart. It's about citizenship, but still. I think, it's a pretty good indicator. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/about_us/mandate/citizenship.asp

ushiee88

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samccie2016 said:
I got my GMCS notes today. I am little confused.
Under Assessment - It shows Eligibility - In Process
Under Activity - It shows Eligibility - Recommend Passed
Any idea anyone?
recommend pass doesnt mean its passed.. it means that the supervisor will final check it and pass it . so technically its still in process. hence assessment: eligibility in process is correct.

Palani88

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2nd 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Jan 14th 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with package
File Transfer...
Jan 2015
Med's Request
March 10th 2016
Med's Done....
March 15th 2016
Passport Req..
April 6th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY
Today saw new update that cic received my Medical report. Medical done on 15th march.

viny3n

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
02-03-2016 (Schedule A); 29-03-2016 (RCMP Criminal Record)
AOR Received.
03-02-2015
Med's Request
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
14-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2016
LANDED..........
10-06-2016
Hi guys,

I have a quick question: After you do landing at the border, which means you have become a PR and haven't received a PR card yet, is it possible to travel back to Canada with a COPR only from the State via land?

urzaaa

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
viny3n said:
Hi guys,

I have a quick question: After you do landing at the border, which means you have become a PR and haven't received a PR card yet, is it possible to travel back to Canada with a COPR only from the State via land?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=064&top=10

See where it says: Returning by private vehicle

ailsaclare

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
Med's Request
23-02-2016
Med's Done....
27-02-2016 Med's Recv'd: 12-03-2016 RPRF Upfront: 03-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2016
LANDED..........
27-03-2016
Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd share my landing experience at Peace Bridge (Ontario).

We decided to go into Buffalo for a few hours so I didn't flagpole - however, the US border was fine. As I don't require a visa for the US I just had to wait to fill out a border card (approx 20min wait), pay $6 and then we were through.

On the way back in told the first Canadian border agent that I was landing as a permanent resident. He directed us to park and then we went into a small building to one side. To my surprise, there was no-one else at Canadian immigration today, so we got seen right away.

He asked me the questions listed on the COPR (criminal record, any dependants) and then asked me if I would be importing any goods to Canada at a later date. I asked him if he needed my new size photos and he said he'd take them at that it might save some time for me getting my PR card (which should take 6-8 weeks).

The whole process was done in probably less than 15 mins - he then congratulated me on becoming a permanent resident, explained my rights and responsibilities, and how to go about getting my SIN and healthcard.

All in all a very easy experience, and I'm delighted to finally be landed :D

I hope this info is useful, very happy to answer any questions and good luck to everyone who is still waiting!

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
chellesii76 said:
Hello Guys! I am extremely stressed out right now. I received already my PPR and sent my passport and just waiting for my passports back and COPR. I was reviewing my documents in preparation for landing and realized that I have overlooked something in my IMM5669 which is if I have been denied of visa to other countries. I ticked NO but I was denied once in the US. I honestly overlooked it and I have been declaring such denial for 3 previous applications to Canada ( 2 visitor visas and work permit visa). Now I do not know what to do. I am just extremely scared as I have been waiting for this for a long time. Please, please advise. I am intending to email CIC. Which email should I send the correction. Please help.
I like your honesty.

lucifier

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Dear seniors

I got email from doctor that my medical report has sent to cic.
In my chest x-ray section, the conclusion is i have no active TB.
But in detail there are few red text (indicate some unusual finding i guess).

I am so worry about this.
Could any seniors please advice what should I do?