Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
sahatamojit said:
Check out the October forum.
I think he doesnt know what hes applied under,
Dont know if u remember ..in this september forum there was an idiot called anand reddy who gave us a heart attack when he said he received his MR in March
and then after people drilling him he said he was a PNP applicant..

didee

May 25, 2014
Hi,
Can the owner of the september sheet please update my profile in BOWP

Applied on : 4/7/2015
Method of application: Online
Remarks: Already have AOR

Thanks
Didee

didee

May 25, 2014
A friend of mine who has applied from India in 3rd week of September , got his status updated as "started processing on 17 APR 2015". Seems like all applications applied from within Canada are moving slow. This is weird.

D

permanent_res1

Star Member
May 2, 2015
Hi while filling IMM 5708 form for spouse (visitor extenstion) during bridge permit extenstion for husband what should come under below question?
Question 3 Indicate the amount of funds (money) that you have available for your stay.

should this be husbands (primary application of PR) annual salary? or funds currently available in wife's account? or funds currently available with husband?

please suggest. do we need to send any financial proof (when filing for visitor extenstion for dependents along with bridge work permit extension of husband) or any other documents to provide?

Kota1978

Jan 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Sep-2014
AOR Received.
30-Jan-2015
Med's Request
24-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
07-Mar-2016
Interview........
RPRF email on Mar-03-2016, paid same day.
Passport Req..
14-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-May-2016
LANDED..........
15-May-2016--Yipee!!!!
permanent_res1 said:
Hi while filling IMM 5708 form for spouse (visitor extenstion) during bridge permit extenstion for husband what should come under below question?
Question 3 Indicate the amount of funds (money) that you have available for your stay.

should this be husbands (primary application of PR) annual salary? or funds currently available in wife's account? or funds currently available with husband?

please suggest. do we need to send any financial proof (when filing for visitor extenstion for dependents along with bridge work permit extension of husband) or any other documents to provide?

I mentioned mine salary as per T4, for safe side if they want justification later, I applied on 20th March & waiting...

Salil2013

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
didee said:
A friend of mine who has applied from India in 3rd week of September , got his status updated as "started processing on 17 APR 2015". Seems like all applications applied from within Canada are moving slow. This is weird.

D
didee,

can you share his timeline,

ABS_1382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with the file...
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
08-03-2016 (Upfront - Med and RPRF)
Passport Req..
14-04-2016, Passport Sent: 18-04-2016, Received Back: 04-05-2016
He/She might have applied for FSWP....and not CEC....

didee said:

D

MrHendrix

May 3, 2015
Hi guys,

This forum has been so instrumental in me knowing what is happening with everyone's else status that it has guided me so well. Therefore, I had to create this account to share the recent development with my CEC application. This will probably be my first and only post (unless something else major happens) but I am a September Applicant in the Canadian Experience Class and received my Medical request two days ago. I also received a request for original police certificate from two countries (very annoying). The police certificate request email came actually one day after the medical request. One quick thing is that they are requesting me to mail the original police certificate to an mailing address.

Here is my details:
Applied for the Canadian Experience Class on September 15, 2014 (actually this is the date received my them)
AOR received on Jan 29, 2015
Medical Request on April 29, 2015
BOWP successfully received around April 24th - applied Feb 22, 2015
I applied for GCMS on April 15, 2015 (still waiting to receive it)

Is receiving the medical request a good sign as in does it mean your eligibility status has been passed? Or is this just one of the steps? Any personal experience on CEC applications being rejected after medical request? I will post again after I receive the GCMS notes as it will give more clarity to people I think.

For examples, I hope my GCMS would answer questions such as: Medical request is sent after GCMS status has been passed? Or if my case has been recommend to be reviewed by an officer etc. Or maybe medical request is just another step (but I seem to have received Medical request before anyone else in this forum as per our timeline) It feels so strange because its not like my application was extremely strong etc.

One last thing, I also successfully applied for BOWP and received a one year extension. This seems to be independent of my PR application in a sense that I could get rejected for CEC but still work till expiry of this BOWP (no conditions in the BOWP itself apart from the usual)

Good luck in your applications.

MrHendrix

May 3, 2015
Quick note: Not sure if this matters or not but in case someone is confused or will ask

I live in Canada under PGWP (which is expiring on May) but received BOWP extension for additional 1 year. I work here but no arranged employment bullshit. My company did write me a employment letter with job duties (big company) but didnot mention the NOC code in the letter.

I have 30 days to submit the medical request and 60 days to submit the originals for police certificate.

rar

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
MrHendrix said:
Hi guys,

This forum has been so instrumental in me knowing what is happening with everyone's else status that it has guided me so well. Therefore, I had to create this account to share the recent development with my CEC application. This will probably be my first and only post (unless something else major happens) but I am a September Applicant in the Canadian Experience Class and received my Medical request two days ago. I also received a request for original police certificate from two countries (very annoying). The police certificate request email came actually one day after the medical request. One quick thing is that they are requesting me to mail the original police certificate to an mailing address.

Here is my details:
Applied for the Canadian Experience Class on September 15, 2014 (actually this is the date received my them)
AOR received on Jan 29, 2015
Medical Request on April 29, 2015
BOWP successfully received around April 24th - applied Feb 22, 2015
I applied for GCMS on April 15, 2015 (still waiting to receive it)

Is receiving the medical request a good sign as in does it mean your eligibility status has been passed? Or is this just one of the steps? Any personal experience on CEC applications being rejected after medical request? I will post again after I receive the GCMS notes as it will give more clarity to people I think.

For examples, I hope my GCMS would answer questions such as: Medical request is sent after GCMS status has been passed? Or if my case has been recommend to be reviewed by an officer etc. Or maybe medical request is just another step (but I seem to have received Medical request before anyone else in this forum as per our timeline) It feels so strange because its not like my application was extremely strong etc.

One last thing, I also successfully applied for BOWP and received a one year extension. This seems to be independent of my PR application in a sense that I could get rejected for CEC but still work till expiry of this BOWP (no conditions in the BOWP itself apart from the usual)

Good luck in your applications.
It's really surprising that you got your medical request. Are you sure, you are CEC applicant? Sorry but I just wanted to double check since all the August and September applicants are waiting for their medical request. Anyways congratulations...

I am wondering how CIC is processing our applications. Are they pulling out applications randomly from a hat?

rar

Astro.CA

Jan 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
16-07-2014
Med's Request
22-01-2015
Med's Done....
26-01-2015
Passport Req..
09-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2016
LANDED..........
31-03-2016
rar said:
I am wondering how CIC is processing our applications. Are they pulling out applications randomly from a hat?

rar
my 1st :) :) :) for today...