+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2014 - CEC Applications

THEHUN

Mar 3, 2015
Kiranmayi said:
Please provide your details. We will update on the sheet.
Application Sent: September 04, 2014.
Expected Delivery: September 08, 2014.
Category: CEC
NOC code: 7217
Payment: Bank Draft
VO: CIO, Sydney NS
Country of Origin: Hungary
Country of Residence: Canada
PCCS:
IELTS: Submitted with file.
Applied for BOWP: December 30. 2014.
AOR Received: January 5. 2015.

Thank you!

smp12

Oct 24, 2013
Hi Guys !

I have a question and i hope one of you may have the answer! I sent my application for PR under the Skilled Worker category on September and received my AOR in February; at the moment i sent my application all my papers had the right dates on them. So that would be for my IELTS exam as well as my work experience; however in May it will be two years since i took my IELTS exam and therefore the score will no longer be valid, and my work experience will also be more than 3 years. Do any of you know if the dates on all of those documents count from the day they received the application or is it after we have sent our Medical exam and any other information they may ask for?

Thank you all in advance for your help !

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smp12 said:
Hi Guys !

I have a question and i hope one of you may have the answer! I sent my application for PR under the Skilled Worker category on September and received my AOR in February; at the moment i sent my application all my papers had the right dates on them. So that would be for my IELTS exam as well as my work experience; however in May it will be two years since i took my IELTS exam and therefore the score will no longer be valid, and my work experience will also be more than 3 years. Do any of you know if the dates on all of those documents count from the day they received the application or is it after we have sent our Medical exam and any other information they may ask for?

As I know , it is AOR , so you are safe .

THEHUN

Mar 3, 2015
smp12 said:
Hi Guys !

As far as I know the IELTS needs to be valid at the time when you are submitting the application and no need to re-take the test in every two year. I'm not too sure on the medical check though.

rpatel

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep29/14
AOR Received.
Feb-06/15
Kiranmayi said:
What do you mean by companies official name changed? Is your company acquired by another company?
Yes Kiranmayi, its more like collaboration so now they combine both the company name together.

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
rpatel said:
Yes Kiranmayi, its more like collaboration so now they combine both the company name together.
Then, I would say request your HR to produce a letter stating that XXXXX company is acquired by company XXXXX on this date. And your employment will be continued as it is until your WP expires.

In that letter pad new phone, new company website, new fax should reflect (In case if any changes in contact information).

Send that letter to CIC with a cover letter.

I think this is the right way of doing.

rpatel

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep29/14
AOR Received.
Feb-06/15
Thank you Kiranmayi, once again. Appreciate your help.

Kota1978

Jan 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Sep-2014
AOR Received.
30-Jan-2015
Med's Request
24-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
07-Mar-2016
Interview........
RPRF email on Mar-03-2016, paid same day.
Passport Req..
14-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-May-2016
LANDED..........
15-May-2016--Yipee!!!!
Hi Kiranmayi,

Can you please update the Sep tracker,I am not able to edit.My details are

Application Sent: September 10, 2014.
Application Received @ Sydney : September 15, 2014.
Category: CEC
NOC code: 2172
Payment: Credit Card
Credit card charged : November 26,2014
VO: CIO, Sydney NS
Country of Origin: India
Country of Residence: Canada
PCCS:
IELTS: Submitted with file.
Applied for BOWP: January 7, 2015.
AOR Received: January 30, 2015.

Thank you!

pkssandhu

Apr 16, 2013
Hey Guys

Quick question and I hope someone can answer this.

My timeline is the same as everyone on this thread and I was in Canada when I applied for my PR. However, I am now not in Canada. Do I need to request CIC to transfer the application to New Delhi, India? Or is that the last step when they send a PPR?

Please advise.

Thank you
P.

surya1984in

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Jan-2014
AOR Received.
25-Feb-2014
Med's Request
02-Aug-2014
Med's Done....
14-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
19-Feb-15
VISA ISSUED...
19-Mar-15
LANDED..........
27-Jun-15
Send an email to CPC-O to let them know about change in your current address and provide them with the address details. No need to mention it to transfer application to New Delhi for now as you have to do that again after PPR is received.

pkssandhu said:
Hey Guys

Quick question and I hope someone can answer this.

My timeline is the same as everyone on this thread and I was in Canada when I applied for my PR. However, I am now not in Canada. Do I need to request CIC to transfer the application to New Delhi, India? Or is that the last step when they send a PPR?

Please advise.

Thank you
P.

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
hey guys need some strong advise on this issue.
TD accidentally cancelled my credit card (which i used for CEC PR) and issued me a new card. Now my question is .. i know that my money was debited from my TD and I received my AOR.
Will CIC and do any AUTODEBIT further for passport request and MR etc .. or do we need to pay them ourselves for MR and passport request?

Also my spouse who is a dependent on my application started working yesterday .. do i need to update CIC about her new employment?

Thanks very much guys and gyals

rar

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
Winterfox said:
hey guys need some strong advise on this issue.
TD accidentally cancelled my credit card (which i used for CEC PR) and issued me a new card. Now my question is .. i know that my money was debited from my TD and I received my AOR.
Will CIC and do any AUTODEBIT further for passport request and MR etc .. or do we need to pay them ourselves for MR and passport request?

Also my spouse who is a dependent on my application started working yesterday .. do i need to update CIC about her new employment?

Thanks very much guys and gyals
Hey Winterfox,
Your credit card which you listed on fee payment form is only used to pay for the application fee. CIC does not do any AUTODEBIT for any further stages of your application. You have to pay the medical fee directly to the doctor and you have to pay RPRF fee online separately. I dont think there is a fee for passport request.
As far as your spouse employment is concerned, even though the AOR mentions to notify CIC of any changes in employment but its a grey area if we have to inform CIC about employment of just the principal applicant or all the applicants. I think it would not do any harm to inform CIC so that they can ask you to update the "background Declaration" form of your spouse.

rar

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
rar said:
Hey Winterfox,
Your credit card which you listed on fee payment form is only used to pay for the application fee. CIC does not do any AUTODEBIT for any further stages of your application. You have to pay the medical fee directly to the doctor and you have to pay RPRF fee online separately. I dont think there is a fee for passport request.
As far as your spouse employment is concerned, even though the AOR mentions to notify CIC of any changes in employment but its a grey area if we have to inform CIC about employment of just the principal applicant or all the applicants. I think it would not do any harm to inform CIC so that they can ask you to update the "background Declaration" form of your spouse.

rar
Thanks RAR .. so your saying If i tell CIC about my spouses new job they will ask me to fill a background form again??? Damnnn .. m super tired of filling forms :-[

rar

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
Winterfox said:
Thanks RAR .. so your saying If i tell CIC about my spouses new job they will ask me to fill a background form again??? Damnnn .. m super tired of filling forms :-[
They might or they might not...I am giving you the worst case scenario....
HOPE FOR THE BEST AND PREPARE FOR THE WORST!!

rar

AGS4006

Oct 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Done....
02-12-2016 ( upfront)
Passport Req..
15-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2016
LANDED..........
02-04-2016
Has anybody recently received BOWP? I have applied online today and want to know how much proximate time will it take?