Med's Request
December 08.2015
Med's Done....
December 18.2015
Passport Req..
February 15.2016
LANDED..........
By the Grace of GOD in January 2016
Hi, guys, with the blessing of God I received Aor today. Can you please tell me when approximately my ecas 2-nd line will be updated??

rejiss

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Charged on 23-11-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 16-12-2014
IELTS Request
Initially submitted
File Transfer...
2nd line update on 02/24/15: Started processing on 21st Feb
Med's Request
14-03-2015
Med's Done....
23-03-2015
Interview........
3rd line update on 03/31/15: Medical results have been received
Passport Req..
18-06-2015
LANDED..........
23-09-2015
troy7313 said:
Congratulations. Is your file transferred to Warsaw / Colombo
No, my file is with NDVO....

akmjahir

Jan 21, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-04-2016
Nomination.....
25-04-2016
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
Score Submitted with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
[quo te author=Anush Sargsyan link=topic=240761.msg4073404#msg4073404 date=1424970342]
Hi, guys, with the blessing of God I received Aor today. Can you please tell me when approximately my ecas 2-nd line will be updated??
[/quote]
Congratulations
;). What is your VO?

sasquatch_23

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 09, 2014
Nomination.....
November 25, 2014
AOR Received.
PER: December 29, 2014
IELTS Request
2nd Line: Aug 06, 2015 (Dated December 10, 2014)
File Transfer...
3rd Line: Aug 06, 2015 (Dated December 29, 2014)
Med's Request
August 13, 2015
Med's Done....
August 17, 2015 (Dependent: September 1, 2015)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 30, 2015 (Sent: October 1, 2015 / Received: October 5, 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
October 19, 2015 (Decision Made: October 20, 2015 / Rcvd & Fwded by Agent: October 27, 2015 / On Hand: November 2, 2015)
LANDED..........
April 2016
Arcflash said:
Hi MSDEETAN,

I agree that CEM is really slow compared to other VO. They were only fast at the beginning :). 7 Jan. PER here and no Second line update yet.
What i observed, mostly applicants with local employment back in the Phils. were asked for updated POF. In my opinion, it is a doubt from a Visa officer with regards to the accumulation of POF due to low compensation structure in the country as well as those applicants who earned few years of experience, meaning, not sufficient to earn that required POF in a matter of few years of employment except to those applicants with other source of income (business,etc.). Also, i think an applicant from Phils. who have been working for longer period with good salary history may not be asked for updated POF anymore and to those who are working overseas. If i'm not mistaken, I have not heard from the forum of any "OFW" applicants who were asked such updated POF as add'nal requirement prior to MR.

Same fellow Pinoy here with work abroad. Wish you good luck in your application. :) God bless :)

Cheers :)
Hi. I agree with you and especially with NOC 3012, lots were asked for POF explanation. HOwever, i know someone who's an OFW who's asked to explain her POF. Fortunately, she explained it well and got her visa recently.
But really, CEM has become so slow and seems so strange considering that number of applicants has gradually decreased after May.

Arcflash

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
12-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 2015
sasquatch_23 said:
Hi. I agree with you and especially with NOC 3012, lots were asked for POF explanation. HOwever, i know someone who's an OFW who's asked to explain her POF. Fortunately, she explained it well and got her visa recently.
But really, CEM has become so slow and seems so strange considering that number of applicants has gradually decreased after May.

Hi sasquatch,

Okay. POF explanation is rarely asked to OFWs. Noted on one case.

Cheers :)

whale_sea

Sep 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Nomination.....
09-01-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
vinubaby777 said:
Congratulations..

If you dont mind can you share us the content of the mail?
Here's d content...

UCI: 9XXXXXXX
Application No.: E000XXXXXXX
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXX,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/09/29.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
ul. Piekna 2/8
00-481 Warsaw
Poland
www.poland.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “ @ cic.gc.ca” or “ @ international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If CIC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Like other forms of communication, e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures (such as encryption).

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged subject matter. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If this message has been received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

hardworkpays

May 8, 2014
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Sep-14
Doc's Request.
CC charged 25-Nov-2014
Nomination.....
PER-22-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
23-Mar-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
File Transfer...
22-Jan-2015
Med's Request
17-Apr-2015
whale_sea said:
Here's d content...

UCI: 9XXXXXXX
Application No.: E000XXXXXXX
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXX,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/09/29.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
ul. Piekna 2/8
00-481 Warsaw
Poland
www.poland.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “ @ cic.gc.ca” or “ @ international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If CIC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Like other forms of communication, e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures (such as encryption).

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged subject matter. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If this message has been received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
any update for those who got the AOR from Warsaw
i also selected NDVO, but got AOR from Warsaw.....

I sent a querry to Warswa VO, no reply on that yet.....so we will have to send our passports to Poland for stamping? anyone knows?

Anush Sargsyan

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
0113; 5125; 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
payment encashed 17.12.2014
Nomination.....
PER received: 15.01.2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
Second line upate - 26.08.2015
Med's Request
December 08.2015
Med's Done....
December 18.2015
Passport Req..
February 15.2016
LANDED..........
Diplomatru said:
Give it 30 days
Thanks a lot, and +1 for your reply. But I would like to clarify about the 2-nd line. in 30 days I will see "processing started" in my application status?? Am I right? or in 30 days I will receive MR ??

Anush Sargsyan

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
0113; 5125; 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
December 08.2015
Med's Done....
December 18.2015
Passport Req..
February 15.2016
LANDED..........
akmjahir said:
[quo te author=Anush Sargsyan link=topic=240761.msg4073404#msg4073404 date=1424970342]

Congratulations
;). What is your VO?
Warsaw

rahulsepco

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
very soon this year
akmjahir said:
NOC 2171
Application sent 15sep14
Country Bangladesh
VO Singapore
Haven't got any responses. do I have any hope?
call to cic and ask your file status, might your file transfer to Warsaw as many september applicants got their files transferred to Warsaw.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anush Sargsyan said:
Thanks a lot, and +1 for your reply. But I would like to clarify about the 2-nd line. in 30 days I will see "processing started" in my application status?? Am I right? or in 30 days I will receive MR ??
You are welcome. Your file is now in queue for selection decision. Probably you will get second line update in 30 days and MR in 60 days from now.

Anush Sargsyan

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
0113; 5125; 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
December 08.2015
Med's Done....
December 18.2015
Passport Req..
February 15.2016
LANDED..........
Diplomatru said:
You are welcome. Your file is now in queue for selection decision. Probably you will get second line update in 30 days and MR in 60 days from now.
Thanks, let's see what happens.

billoo53

Dec 1, 2014
candadacalling said:
Guys,
I received Medical,PCC and RFPR form Requests today (February, 25th-2015)
See my time line above.
September Applicants get ready. Good news are on the way!!! :)
Dear brother, being a Mechanical Engineer, are you applying for foreign licensee status in Canada before being granted Permanent Resident status? i am a Civil Engineer btw. please tell me about any licensing procedure you might be following since engineering is a regulated profession in Canada as you might know. thanks.

billoo53

Dec 1, 2014
guys i am a Civil Engineer. can someone enlighten me on whether i have to start licensing procedure from Pakistan at this stage when i have just received PER email? or i should apply for licensing once i land in canada? ::) ???