+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2014 applicants

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
ibrahimkl said:
Can anyone pls suggest how can we enquire about our application status and what all are needed to drop an email to them... and what is the mail id.
Even if my application is cancelled due to CAP full, I want to know whether they returned our documents back or do they shred it..

I need to start preparing for EE
What is your NOC and date of application? Why do you suspect that your application might be returned?

They will mail it back, snail mail, takes months. If you want to prepare for EE, prepare another set of documents instead of waiting for the returned application. It might take up to 6 months or gets lost (in some unfortunate cases..)

Email is (Correct me if im wrong seniors...): cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca , Remove the spaces before and after @.

3rdHigh

Sep 4, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014
ECAS SHOWING IN PROCESS.......

Dear seniors, Few minutes ago I was able to log on to ECAS for the first time since I got UCI from a CSE I did to CIO on 30-09-2014, and this is what I got......

Permanent Residence

We received your application for permanent residence on September 9, 2014.

Logout

The following tables will help you understand the status of your application.
Application for Permanent Residence Outside Canada
Application for Permanent Residence in Canada
Application for Permanent Residence - Federal skilled Worker submitted to Sydney, Nova Scotia

PLEASE GUYS, WHAT DOES THIS PORTEND......AM I SAVE......AM I STILL IN THE RACE TO CANNY...

Pankhuri

Nov 24, 2014
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
30-03-2015
Med's Done....
Done and sent
Passport Req..
Waiting!!
Hi friends I am 5th sept application . Cc charged on 25 th November but no per yet. Anyone else here who's cc is charged but no per??

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Re: ECAS SHOWING IN PROCESS.......

3rdHigh said:
Dear seniors, Few minutes ago I was able to log on to ECAS for the first time since I got UCI from a CSE I did to CIO on 30-09-2014, and this is what I got......

Permanent Residence

Logout

Application for Permanent Residence - Federal skilled Worker submitted to Sydney, Nova Scotia

PLEASE GUYS, WHAT DOES THIS PORTEND......AM I SAVE......AM I STILL IN THE RACE TO CANNY...
Yeah they are processing it, the result will be the PER email!!! Be patient and wait.

3rdHigh

Sep 4, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014

Miumiu said:
Yeah they are processing it, the result will be the PER email!!! Be patient and wait.
Amen, thanks buddy

chaeki_29

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App Received: 2 Sep 2014
Nomination.....
22 Dec 2014
Med's Request
15 April 2015
Med's Done....
30 April 2015 3rd line: 8 May 2015
Passport Req..
22 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
4th line DM: 11 June 2015 PP received:12 June 2015

3rdHigh said:

Permanent Residence

Logout

Hi, how were you able to get your UCI? Can you please share it.. Did you call the customer service? What is the number? Thanks

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada

chaeki_29 said:
Hi, how were you able to get your UCI? Can you please share it.. Did you call the customer service? What is the number? Thanks
If you applied any type of Canadian visa before, your UCI is on your previous visa.
If this is the first time that you apply for entering Canada, you wont have the a UCI until they charge you and process your PER. You will find your UCI in the PER email. (Note that NER will also give you a UCI ).

enggvirdi

Dec 2, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Pending
Nomination.....
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
NDVO does not send AORs
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
2nd line on 21st March 2015
Med's Request
07-04-2015
Med's Done....
18-04-2015; Third line on 28-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-06-2015
Pankhuri said:
Hi friends I am 5th sept application . Cc charged on 25 th November but no per yet. Anyone else here who's cc is charged but no per??
I am in the same boat. Application received 5th Sept. CC charged 24th Nov. Waiting for PER..
What NOC did you apply for?

rahulsepco

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
very soon this year
NOC 1212
Payment-DD
Delivery date-15th september

3rdHigh

Sep 4, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014

chaeki_29 said:
Chaeki, I was able to obtain my UCI when I made a CSE via this link : https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

I must warn though, that I never got any response until after 47 days of raising the enquiry, I called the customer service yesterday but the lady agent refused to provide any information as to my status enquiry.

Cheers buddy!

PRsep

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
jvas said:
My application delivered on 28.09.2014 under 2132. Fingers crossed
i am sep 26th DD applicant , no reply from Bank????
what is latest CC charged for 2132????????????????

morning wood

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if you are moving to Toronto then join this forum and share your arguments ;D ;D

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/people-moving-to-toronto-2015-t255040.0.html

mocinator

Sep 3, 2014

My app was received on 05 Sep and was charged on 25 Nov, but I cannot log into ECAS with my UCI?
Do you mean that ECAS will update once they start doing eligibility check, or after charge?

Miumiu said:

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada

mocinator said:
My app was received on 05 Sep and was charged on 25 Nov, but I cannot log into ECAS with my UCI?
Do you mean that ECAS will update once they start doing eligibility check, or after charge?
Once they start the eligibility check.. You are already charged, unless you have sound reason to believe they might rate you under 67 points, it's only a matter of time before you receive your PER email. No worries!!!