Sep 12, 2014
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Formal_verification.. Hoping for the best... Hope I receive my PER sooner.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Haiderzaidi said:

REPOSTING:

Guys what is the difference in Ecas & PER ? ? ?

Do they send an email of ECAS & then another email of PER it after CC/DD charge what ever comes it has to be either PER or NR ? I just saw a member with ECAS & then his NR arrives? can this happen?

btw how does a PER look like... what does it says ?
ECAS stands for Electronic Client application status, this is a tool on cic website by which you can check your status if you have your UCI or file number.
Normally when CIC charge your application fees, status of your application gets active on ECAS and you can check if you have already UCI. But the people who are applying first time to Canada do not know their UCI before PER mail so those applicants need to wait to check their status on ECAS.

PER stands for Positive Eligibility Review. this is the first communication email from CIC if you clear all steps including 67 points. By this email you will get to know your UCI number and file number and then you can check your ECAS status. Once you get PER almost 50% things have been done and now your application will be processed by local Visa office. PCC, MR is on the way and in rare cases interview.

UCI stands for unique client identifier, CIC generate this number once you first time applying for any visa for canada and then it will remain same for all application so people who have already student visa, tourist visa work visa of canada know their UCI already and they keep on checking their ECAS status because as i said before as soon as fees will be charged ECAS status will show YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.

ECAS status just tell you the status, when it gets active it does not mean that you would get PER you may get NER(Yes it assures you that you file was complete and CIC charge the fees and processing has been started)

The case which you are telling, in that case the application must be return without charging the fees, as CIC says that applicant has not 1 year full time work experience in last ten years in intended occupation. this is the step 1 and if applicant does not fulfill this condition his or her application would be return without charging fees. May be this is the reason helena is getting refund of fee.

If your fees is charged , its clear that application was complete and and applicant has 1 year full time work experience in one of occupation in occupation list. and after that if applicant is not able to secure 67 point then applicant will get NER and fees will not be refund.

I hope it may help you. Please senior correct me if I am wrong.

NOTE- ECAS status some people also report that it does active after PER and some report that after PER also it is not active.

Arcflash

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
12-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 2015
Tictidic said:
Hi!

My application was delivered on September 17. Up till now my CC wasn't charged and I didn't receive any info from CIC. What does it mean? Should I wait more or it means that I'm out?

Thanks for the advises!

We have the same application date. Mine is DD encashed 4 Dec. and PER 7 Jan.

If CC has been charged, there's still hope but in your case i would say it's in danger. :( I'm sorry friend but try to call CIC now or email them to inquire your case.
All the best to you in your future application.

Regards,

sheray

Aug 3, 2014
Dubai
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
No Photo Request.
Nomination.....
PER - 30-12-2014
AOR Received.
SLU (20 JAN 2015) Updated on 26 Aug 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
12-09-2015
Med's Done....
15-09-2015 , Medicals Received , 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
23-10-2015
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
Dear Friends,

Just curious to know, when is the right time to apply for CAIPS notes. My file has not yet gone to London VO.
When it would have sufficient information for me to get hint to prepare for interview.
Understand there is no point applying too late or too early for the same.

:)
Category........: FSW3
Visa Office......: London VO
NOC Code......: 2281
App. Filed.......: 11-09-2014
Nomination.....: PER - 30-12-2014

Regards
Sheray

Anush Sargsyan

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
0113; 5125; 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
payment encashed 17.12.2014
Nomination.....
PER received: 15.01.2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
Second line upate - 26.08.2015
Med's Request
December 08.2015
Med's Done....
December 18.2015
Passport Req..
February 15.2016
LANDED..........
By the Grace of GOD in January 2016
PER PER PER ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I received my PER yesterday!!
I just checked my mail box!
Guys, could you please tell me what I shall wait for now?? what is the next step??
Thanks.

kitchie

Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
Praying: Waived
LANDED..........
Praying: March-April 2015
Anush Sargsyan said:
PER PER PER ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I received my PER yesterday!!
I just checked my mail box!
Guys, could you please tell me what I shall wait for now?? what is the next step??
Thanks.
Congrats!

Anush Sargsyan

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
0113; 5125; 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
payment encashed 17.12.2014
Nomination.....
PER received: 15.01.2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
Second line upate - 26.08.2015
Med's Request
December 08.2015
Med's Done....
December 18.2015
Passport Req..
February 15.2016
LANDED..........
By the Grace of GOD in January 2016
drajpoot said:
ECAS stands for Electronic Client application status, this is a tool on cic website by which you can check your status if you have your UCI or file number.
Normally when CIC charge your application fees, status of your application gets active on ECAS and you can check if you have already UCI. But the people who are applying first time to Canada do not know their UCI before PER mail so those applicants need to wait to check their status on ECAS.

PER stands for Positive Eligibility Review. this is the first communication email from CIC if you clear all steps including 67 points. By this email you will get to know your UCI number and file number and then you can check your ECAS status. Once you get PER almost 50% things have been done and now your application will be processed by local Visa office. PCC, MR is on the way and in rare cases interview.

UCI stands for unique client identifier, CIC generate this number once you first time applying for any visa for canada and then it will remain same for all application so people who have already student visa, tourist visa work visa of canada know their UCI already and they keep on checking their ECAS status because as i said before as soon as fees will be charged ECAS status will show YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.

ECAS status just tell you the status, when it gets active it does not mean that you would get PER you may get NER(Yes it assures you that you file was complete and CIC charge the fees and processing has been started)

The case which you are telling, in that case the application must be return without charging the fees, as CIC says that applicant has not 1 year full time work experience in last ten years in intended occupation. this is the step 1 and if applicant does not fulfill this condition his or her application would be return without charging fees. May be this is the reason helena is getting refund of fee.

If your fees is charged , its clear that application was complete and and applicant has 1 year full time work experience in one of occupation in occupation list. and after that if applicant is not able to secure 67 point then applicant will get NER and fees will not be refund.

I hope it may help you. Please senior correct me if I am wrong.

NOTE- ECAS status some people also report that it does active after PER and some report that after PER also it is not active.
Dear drajpoot,

Thank you and +1 to you for your good explanation! Maybe you may also know what shall I wait for now?? I have already received my UCI number - my PER.

odonacer

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Hello friends!

Does someone know why CIO in Sydney has stopped processing provincial nominee's applications? From 18-20 September 2014 no one has got PER (application file number).
Does someone know something about this?

Thanks

Giftsmas

Sep 14, 2014
Casablanca
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat Morocco
NOC Code......
NOC 0121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/09/2014
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
09.04.2015, TLU and DM on May 27th 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hopefully buy a flight ticket soon!
O Canada! I see you There!

O Canada!

I see you as a light in my dreams, killing my heart!
Patience suffocated me and I have no air for the wait!

I see on this forum people's cry and others' joy
Just tell all YES come here you girl and you boy!

Welcome them warm, never fail their hope
They are your future, your flame, please nope!

I waited for you months and months to come and hug you
Embrace you and feel the liberty within you!

PER came but the dream has come never
I pray for the people who received NER
Be gentle; give them a chance, no despair!

For the first time, I am well and I am calling a Doctor
Come check me, tell me I am healthy and stronger
To pass the exam and be a new arriver

Brother and sister, never weaken, for your child and daughter
I see a future for them that is nice and brighter

Sir, please put on my passport a stamp!
Give me a try, give me a path and hand me a lamp

Let me lighten my way, I know first months might be harder
I will not fail you, I am full of courage, hope and adventure!

SDS

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
hushuscanada said:
Hi yes you should inform them for any changes that happened, different from the information you provided. you need to do the applications with a cover letter explaining the changes.

i have had the same situation, i changed they country i am working in and had to send them applications that have changed again with the letter. it doesn't affect anything with your application, just little delay as they will read the old and new forms now :) , its nothing negative to change your job or country of residence, as long as its better for your career and family. cheers mate.
Hi

Thanks for explanation....

Do we need to inform changes after receiving MR or before receiving?

and we need to inform to local visa office. correct???

Thanks

:) :) :)

C!C

Sep 17, 2014
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Tictidic said:
Hi!

My application was delivered on September 17. Up till now my CC wasn't charged and I didn't receive any info from CIC. What does it mean? Should I wait more or it means that I'm out?

Thanks for the advises!
welcome to the club ... you are the 8th person i know including me who is waiting for their CC or DD charge or their file being returned throu CIC.

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
called CIC at 8.30 canada time today

Got the UCI

The lady told application is returned reason was not shared , she said to refer to the letter attached with the returned app.

Sep 15 App rec
sent 9 Sep

joureny ends here

Preparing for EE

starts at EE

Hope to see you in canada

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Anush Sargsyan said:
Dear drajpoot,

Thank you and +1 to you for your good explanation! Maybe you may also know what shall I wait for now?? I have already received my UCI number - my PER.
Now you need to wait for the MR/PCC request from your Visa office. If you submitted your PCC with your application then Ok. If not you can get your PCC ready. All the best my friend. You can also check your ECAS status

You may pray for my application,I do not know what happened, I am 17th September applicant DD mode. NOC 2243. Till today no news.

Waiting2014

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO TO WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Nomination.....
08-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
Given with application
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-06-2015
Passport Req..
17-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2015
LANDED..........
May be Oct 2015
sunnyvin said:
called CIC at 8.30 canada time today

Got the UCI

The lady told application is returned reason was not shared , she said to refer to the letter attached with the returned app.

Sep 15 App rec
sent 9 Sep

joureny ends here

Preparing for EE

starts at EE

Hope to see you in canada
@sunnyvin...sorry to hear that however just wondering if ur CC/DD got charged?
Please reply mine are similar timelines n same NOC