+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SEPTEMBER 2013 OUTLAND APPLICATIONS

needVisa25

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amber.nic said:
Yes that's what we assumed as well. The thing that bothered us however is that, he has a clean criminal record, perfect medical exam...it's definitely a form discrimination.
It is really invasive. Good news is that it means someone is looking at your application.

SarahSh

Oct 2, 2013
hello!!:D im back here.
after we got our AOR and SA on OCT02,2013 and they sent our application to the visa office to be proccessed, today i was checking the ecas and i figured out that under the Permanent Residence Application Status it was changed from Application Received to Decision Made.

I opened it and here's the update.

1.We received Sarah Ch****'s application for permanent residence on September 23, 2013. (old not new)

2.We started processing Sarah Ch****'s application on November 26, 2013. (new post)

3.Medical results have been received. (old not new)

4.A decision has been made on Sarah Ch****'s application. The office will contact Sarah Ch**** concerning this decision. (new post)

When will they contact me?? and what will happen next?

thanks in advance :)

ellaine

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 22, 2013 , received as per tracking number August 26, 2013
AOR Received.
September 5, 2013
File Transfer...
September 13, 2013
Med's Done....
August 5, 2013
Passport Req..
November 22, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 13, 2013
LANDED..........
February 07, 2014 (Winnipeg)
SarahSh said:
after we got our AOR and SA on OCT02,2013 and they sent our application to the visa office to be proccessed, today i was checking the ecas and i figured out that under the Permanent Residence Application Status it was changed from Application Received to Decision Made.

1.We received Sarah Ch****'s application for permanent residence on September 23, 2013. (old not new)

2.We started processing Sarah Ch****'s application on November 26, 2013. (new post)

4.A decision has been made on Sarah Ch****'s application. The office will contact Sarah Ch**** concerning this decision. (new post)

congrats sarahSh. i think visa would be next. :)

geedsey20

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-09-2013 (no email)
File Transfer...
24-09-2013 SA approved
Med's Done....
11-07-2013
Passport Req..
13-05-2014 (Passport Received by CEM 20-05-2014)
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2014 Visa Pickup
LANDED..........
18-07-2014 Thankyou Lord
SarahSh said:

r u from wat country sis? and when did you send ur passport to ur VO ? :D

echo_00

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SPET. 20, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 25 based on AOR
File Transfer...
OCT 17, 2013
Med's Done....
SEPT. 3, 2013
Interview........
i dont think so... sponsoring son
Passport Req..
got a phone call Nov. 14, Canada Time, to send passport
VISA ISSUED...
CEM Called Dec. 3 (Canada time) said visa is ready to send but no courier available in our place, so i told him to send to Canada
LANDED..........
after my son's graduation (March sometime)
geedsey20 said:
r u from wat country sis? and when did you send ur passport to ur VO ? :D
wow ang bilis,,, congrats!! affected ka ba din ng typhoon????

mrsldr

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 12, 2013
Doc's Request.
from ADVO- December 09, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
to ADVO- September 30, 2013
Med's Done....
July 07, 2013
Interview........
waive!!!!
Passport Req..
april 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
april 29, 2014. Passport sent back to me: May 6, 2014
LANDED..........
July.........
SarahSh said:

incredibly fast! :) let's pray that visa will come soon! :)

mrsldr

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 12, 2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
to ADVO- September 30, 2013
Med's Done....
July 07, 2013
Interview........
waive!!!!
Passport Req..
april 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
april 29, 2014. Passport sent back to me: May 6, 2014
LANDED..........
July.........
Hello every one. so I got 2 mails today from abu dhabi and here it says......

Letter 1

Dear Applicant:
This is to confirm that we have received your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Your application has been assigned the file number indicated on the above. Permanent residence file numbers begin with the letter F followed by nine numbers. If you need to communicate with our office, please indicate this file number which will appear on future correspondence from our office.

At any time throughout the processing of your application, you may receive a letter or an email from our office asking for additional documents/information. Please note that all documents sent to this office written in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by an official English OR French translation.

The current average processing time for Family Class: Spouses/partners and dependent children is 6 to 12 months. We do not respond to status enquiries for cases being processed within the above standards.

Letter 2

Your file number: XXXXXXXXXX
Dear Applicant:

In order to continue processing your application, we ask that you provide us with the following documents/information:

- Proof that your Permanent Resident sponsor is currently residing in Canada and has been residing in Canada since the sponsorship was submitted. If your sponsor is currently residing in Canada, please provide copies of Canadian tax documents (Notice of Assessment (NOA), T1 and T4); three (3) recent pay stubs and any other document which proves that your sponsor is living in Canada.
> he included his option c print out in our application. is this the same? give me examples. does it need to be original or just a scan copy is okay?

- Complete copies of all pages of all passports/travel documents held by your sponsor since 2010. Please ensure that you include copies of all pages (including blank pages). All pages must be clearly legible.
>needs to be original or scan is fine?

- Your and your sponsor’s original Advisory on marriages issued by the National Statistics Office in the Philippines. For more information, please visit their website at: https://www.eCensus.com.ph
> is this the same with cenomar? if we already have before is it okay to submit the same? we also submitted our marriage license.

rosebert

Oct 5, 2013
I am not sure how to use this site but I am in a similar position.
Application to sponsor my husband who lives in States was approved and his application was received.
This was September 04,2013 and I have not received any further correspondence.
Does anyone have anything to add??+

geedsey20

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-09-2013 (no email)
File Transfer...
24-09-2013 SA approved
Med's Done....
11-07-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2014 Visa Pickup
LANDED..........
18-07-2014 Thankyou Lord
mrsldr said:
Hello every one. so I got 2 mails today from abu dhabi and here it says......

Letter 1

Dear Applicant:
This is to confirm that we have received your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Your application has been assigned the file number indicated on the above. Permanent residence file numbers begin with the letter F followed by nine numbers. If you need to communicate with our office, please indicate this file number which will appear on future correspondence from our office.

At any time throughout the processing of your application, you may receive a letter or an email from our office asking for additional documents/information. Please note that all documents sent to this office written in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by an official English OR French translation.

The current average processing time for Family Class: Spouses/partners and dependent children is 6 to 12 months. We do not respond to status enquiries for cases being processed within the above standards.

Letter 2

Your file number: XXXXXXXXXX
Dear Applicant:

In order to continue processing your application, we ask that you provide us with the following documents/information:

- Proof that your Permanent Resident sponsor is currently residing in Canada and has been residing in Canada since the sponsorship was submitted. If your sponsor is currently residing in Canada, please provide copies of Canadian tax documents (Notice of Assessment (NOA), T1 and T4); three (3) recent pay stubs and any other document which proves that your sponsor is living in Canada.
> he included his option c print out in our application. is this the same? give me examples. does it need to be original or just a scan copy is okay?

- Complete copies of all pages of all passports/travel documents held by your sponsor since 2010. Please ensure that you include copies of all pages (including blank pages). All pages must be clearly legible.
>needs to be original or scan is fine?

- Your and your sponsor's original Advisory on marriages issued by the National Statistics Office in the Philippines. For more information, please visit their website at: https://www.eCensus.com.ph
> is this the same with cenomar? if we already have before is it okay to submit the same? we also submitted our marriage license.

Hi... did you email CEM first reason to received this from them?
wats your status now in ECAS?
btw... AOM is diff from CENOMAR but if you're going to request it from NSO they'll give you the CENOMAR form then fill it out, once there's match info of your marriage in NSO system they will give you the AOM but if none,, you will get the CENOMAR :D :D :D

geedsey20

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-09-2013 (no email)
File Transfer...
24-09-2013 SA approved
Med's Done....
11-07-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2014 Visa Pickup
LANDED..........
18-07-2014 Thankyou Lord
rosebert said:
I am not sure how to use this site but I am in a similar position.
Application to sponsor my husband who lives in States was approved and his application was received.
This was September 04,2013 and I have not received any further correspondence.
Does anyone have anything to add??+
Hi there...im not sure if we have the same process like here in MAnila VO..
We also send our application Sept4 then my hubby got approved to sponsor Sept 24
Here in Philippines we need to wait to atleats 5-6mos after the SA for the PPR(Passpot Request) from our VO, then another month of waiting to release the Visa...

SarahSh

Oct 2, 2013
Hello dears,

After they changed our status to decision made, on DEC03,13 they sent me an email asking me to submit my passport.
Yesterday, they sent me an email to come collect my passport, and there we go the visa was stamped on there!!! ;D
we will be landing in a couple of days hopefully.
Hope everyone one of you guys have a fast application as ours.

GOOOOOOOD Luck everyone!

geedsey20

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-09-2013 (no email)
File Transfer...
24-09-2013 SA approved
Med's Done....
11-07-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2014 Visa Pickup
LANDED..........
18-07-2014 Thankyou Lord
SarahSh said:
Hello dears,

After they changed our status to decision made, on DEC03,13 they sent me an email asking me to submit my passport.
Yesterday, they sent me an email to come collect my passport, and there we go the visa was stamped on there!!! ;D
we will be landing in a couple of days hopefully.
Hope everyone one of you guys have a fast application as ours.

GOOOOOOOD Luck everyone!

Wow...that was too FAST!! your the first in Sept applicant got the Visa in normal process...Great!! :D :D
if you dont mind me asking SarahSh, how come you got your Visa too early then supposedly it should be 21months in process for LEbanon...????
Congrats ;) ;)

SarahSh

Oct 2, 2013
Hello geedsey,
we seriously don't know how we got it in 2 months! we were assuming that minimum it needs 6 to 9 months to be processed, but i think thats good luck lol