+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SEPTEMBER 2013 OUTLAND APPLICATIONS

needVisa25

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scrls5 said:
Maybe I'm overthinking it, but on my wife's(sponsor) ECAS it says: Decision Made and that they sent a letter on Oct 10 (my wife hasnt received it yet). Does your ECAS literally says that the SA was approved?
How long you all think we should wait for the said letter to arrive before contacting CIC?
No the status shows "Decision Made", it WONT say SA was approved, the letter says you meet the conditions for sponsorship.

geedsey20

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-09-2013 (no email)
File Transfer...
24-09-2013 SA approved
Med's Done....
11-07-2013
Passport Req..
13-05-2014 (Passport Received by CEM 20-05-2014)
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2014 Visa Pickup
LANDED..........
18-07-2014 Thankyou Lord
scrls5 said:
Maybe I'm overthinking it, but on my wife's(sponsor) ECAS it says: Decision Made and that they sent a letter on Oct 10 (my wife hasnt received it yet). Does your ECAS literally says that the SA was approved?
How long you all think we should wait for the said letter to arrive before contacting CIC?
I understand where you coming from coz i experienced it the same way...actually its not literally says that its was approved on ECAS... it shows the same thing like yours that they will send the decision letter, but we never get one. So insteas of calling them coz my husband was not that time in canada i'd searched an email address where i can use to followup, i got this Question@cic.gc.ca, so i emailed and said everything that we never got anything from them with regards our apps then after 3 business days they'd replay and re-send the letter that what we supposed to received indicating that my hubby(sponsor) is eligible to sponsor and they will send our papers now to our VO here in Phil....

scrls5

Mar 20, 2013
geedsey20 said:
I understand where you coming from coz i experienced it the same way...actually its not literally says that its was approved on ECAS... it shows the same thing like yours that they will send the decision letter, but we never get one. So insteas of calling them coz my husband was not that time in canada i'd searched an email address where i can use to followup, i got this Question @ cic.gc.ca, so i emailed and said everything that we never got anything from them with regards our apps then after 3 business days they'd replay and re-send the letter that what we supposed to received indicating that my hubby(sponsor) is eligible to sponsor and they will send our papers now to our VO here in Phil....
Thank you all for your input :) I'll wait one more week for the letter to arrive (2 weeks total) before sending an inquiry.

Have a great day everybody ;)

echo_00

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SPET. 20, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 25 based on AOR
File Transfer...
OCT 17, 2013
Med's Done....
SEPT. 3, 2013
Interview........
i dont think so... sponsoring son
Passport Req..
got a phone call Nov. 14, Canada Time, to send passport
VISA ISSUED...
CEM Called Dec. 3 (Canada time) said visa is ready to send but no courier available in our place, so i told him to send to Canada
LANDED..........
after my son's graduation (March sometime)
got my SA today!! and they forwarded my application to VO Manila, I got it from my email! thanks!

kaboom786

Sep 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabaat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24th Sept 2013
File Transfer...
11th Oct 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21st Jan 2014
cic followed up with SA pdf in my email today too.

b0465682

Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/10/2013
AOR Received.
06/11/2013
File Transfer...
08/11/2013
Med's Request
02/08/2014
Med's Done....
02/20/2014
Passport Req..
4/28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
5/05/2014
LANDED..........
1/06/2014
who do they email..sponsor or sponsored person?

I sent my application yday for my wife. Just want to keep an eye because we have to apply for a CSQ after the initial approval.

kaboom786

Sep 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabaat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24th Sept 2013
File Transfer...
11th Oct 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21st Jan 2014
b0465682 said:

I sent my application yday for my wife. Just want to keep an eye because we have to apply for a CSQ after the initial approval.
the sponsor

Catou

Jun 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon.
b0465682 said:

Expect it to take anything from two weeks to a month and then the sponsor gets an email (if you chose the email option for them to contact you) or a letter saying if conditional sponsorship approval has been granted. They will then ask you to send a copy of that letter along with your application for QC sponsorship and your wife's CSQ to Quebec. Quebec seems to take an average of two to three weeks before they charge your credit card and another two weeks after that before you will get their decision. In the meantime, your wife's application will have been forwarded to the visa office ready to go through that process if all the rest if approved.

Realistically, there's not much point in trying to keep an eye on how the application is progressing until you are at least a month through the process. The applications take a long time and patience is the key.

needVisa25

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, my wife got her passport request this a few hours ago from NDVO :) , we are preparing a few things and will be sending it to them next week.

SarahSh

Oct 2, 2013
needVisa25 said:
Guys, my wife got her passport request this a few hours ago from NDVO :) , we are preparing a few things and will be sending it to them next week.
Good Luck for you! I just have one question, the email that the visa office sent was sent to the sponsor or the applicant? As i found an email from CIC in my junk mail folder but when i refreshed it the email was deleted :(!

needVisa25

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SarahSh said:
Good Luck for you! I just have one question, the email that the visa office sent was sent to the sponsor or the applicant? As i found an email from CIC in my junk mail folder but when i refreshed it the email was deleted :(!
The VO email came to the applicant, under the email written in the application.

scrls5

Mar 20, 2013
needVisa25 said:
The VO email came to the applicant, under the email written in the application.
Depends on what she was asking
If she meant the AOR or SA it's sent to the sponsor
The passport request is to the applicant (sponsored person)

Just wanted to clarify :)

needVisa25

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scrls5 said:
Depends on what she was asking
If she meant the AOR or SA it's sent to the sponsor
The passport request is to the applicant (sponsored person)

Just wanted to clarify :)
Well she was asking for the email from the VO office, I think only CIC-M corresponds with the sponsor. VO only contacts the applicant.