+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SEPTEMBER 2013 OUTLAND APPLICATIONS

needVisa25

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grnrg said:
I did receive my AOR today. I sent my application on Sept. 25 and it was received on Sept 26. However, I cannot track my status on the ECAS. Hopefully it will be updated online in a few days. MrSputnik, please update the spreadsheet for my AOR. :)

Also, I am glad to know that the New Delhi VO is requesting for passports for August applicants. Does anyone have an idea how long does it take between the Passport Request (PPR) and the issuance of Visa?
I don't think the PPR is as relevant to the issuance of the Visa as the date of application. Unfortunately right now only the march applicants are being issued visas so it is a lengthy amount of time for us to wait (~7months)

MrSputnik

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
needVisa25 said:
I don't think the PPR is as relevant to the issuance of the Visa as the date of application. Unfortunately right now only the march applicants are being issued visas so it is a lengthy amount of time for us to wait (~7months)
Consider yourself lucky to only have to wait 7 months! Vienna hasn't issued a single visa to forum members since December 2012.

kaboom786

Sep 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabaat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24th Sept 2013
File Transfer...
11th Oct 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21st Jan 2014
grnrg said:
I did receive my AOR today. I sent my application on Sept. 25 and it was received on Sept 26. However, I cannot track my status on the ECAS. Hopefully it will be updated online in a few days. MrSputnik, please update the spreadsheet for my AOR. :)

Also, I am glad to know that the New Delhi VO is requesting for passports for August applicants. Does anyone have an idea how long does it take between the Passport Request (PPR) and the issuance of Visa?
Will take its normal times as stated on cic's website. ND VO , according to what i've read usually requests passport early in the processing phase ( even before the processing starts ). Many applicants from early 2012 have not even received their passports back yet. THere's a ND thread you may want to follow if in case you dont know about it.

needVisa25

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaboom786 said:
Will take its normal times as stated on cic's website. ND VO , according to what i've read usually requests passport early in the processing phase ( even before the processing starts ). Many applicants from early 2012 have not even received their passports back yet. THere's a ND thread you may want to follow if in case you dont know about it.
Yeah just to be clear, I was actually quoting the fast paced applications. So it can certainly take more then 7 months.

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After the AOR yesterday, I received an email just now informing me about my Sponsorship Approval. 8)
The application is now forwarded to the New Delhi Visa Office. As a wise man once quoted, now the wait begins... :)

geedsey20

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-09-2013 (no email)
File Transfer...
24-09-2013 SA approved
Med's Done....
11-07-2013
Passport Req..
13-05-2014 (Passport Received by CEM 20-05-2014)
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2014 Visa Pickup
LANDED..........
18-07-2014 Thankyou Lord
grnrg said:
After the AOR yesterday, I received an email just now informing me about my Sponsorship Approval. 8)
The application is now forwarded to the New Delhi Visa Office. As a wise man once quoted, now the wait begins... :)

wow...congrats! most of us are in the same stage now.... :D :D :D

MrSputnik

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grnrg said:
Congrats! My wife got the SA today too!

geedsey20

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-09-2013 (no email)
File Transfer...
24-09-2013 SA approved
Med's Done....
11-07-2013
Passport Req..
13-05-2014 (Passport Received by CEM 20-05-2014)
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2014 Visa Pickup
LANDED..........
18-07-2014 Thankyou Lord
MrSputnik said:
Congrats! My wife got the SA today too!
Congrats too MrSputnik!! ;)

echo_00

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SPET. 20, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 25 based on AOR
File Transfer...
OCT 17, 2013
Med's Done....
SEPT. 3, 2013
Interview........
i dont think so... sponsoring son
Passport Req..
got a phone call Nov. 14, Canada Time, to send passport
VISA ISSUED...
CEM Called Dec. 3 (Canada time) said visa is ready to send but no courier available in our place, so i told him to send to Canada
LANDED..........
after my son's graduation (March sometime)
hi I have questions, I put on my application UNEMPLOYED but my explanation that I am working as a part time only, is it acceptable? thanks. it was made me confused before. I hope I get approved to sponsor my son even I am not working ;)

DutchCanadian

Sep 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
File Transfer...
24-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
echo_00 said:
hi I have questions, I put on my application UNEMPLOYED but my explanation that I am working as a part time only, is it acceptable? thanks. it was made me confused before. I hope I get approved to sponsor my son even I am not working ;)
I also put unemployed on mine with an explanation that I'm completing a master's. The great news is that for spousal sponsorship (for those planning to live outside Quebec) there is no financial requirement! They can't refuse you as a sponsor because of your earnings, I double checked this with CIC over the phone as well before we applied. Also, I received my SA with unemployed status, so that should also give you some relief :)

MrSputnik

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scrls5 said:
Any AOR's or SA's for apps received after the 24th of Sept?
seems from the spreadsheet that no activity has happened for apps after that day! :( maybe I'm losing my mind (you know how it goes), (our app was received on the 27th).
May I ask for the dates of your medical exam, when you sent the application and the VO processing your application so I can add you to our spreadsheet.

echo_00

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SPET. 20, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 25 based on AOR
File Transfer...
OCT 17, 2013
Med's Done....
SEPT. 3, 2013
Interview........
i dont think so... sponsoring son
Passport Req..
got a phone call Nov. 14, Canada Time, to send passport
VISA ISSUED...
CEM Called Dec. 3 (Canada time) said visa is ready to send but no courier available in our place, so i told him to send to Canada
LANDED..........
after my son's graduation (March sometime)
hi need help, just wondering why CIC sent me letter about they sent me a refund of $475???? but I didn't get SA yet, what does it mean???? so nervous! Sponsoring my dependent child, I paid $625.00 and now refunding me $475.