asked for & sent school documents for kids jan 2014
fingerprinted april 2014
still waiting........ :'(

sazamizi

Jan 26, 2014
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
which day have they started processing on your file ? and which local office?
do you know if your file is still in Sydney ?

harryad said:
I am also waiting........................ :eek:

applied sept
fingerprinted april 2014

Ironfist

Nov 23, 2013
jujuberanch said:
are we the only two who applied last september and have not been sworn in?
Nope, same here.
In process from late November.
No concrete answer from call center whether my file is in Sydney or in the local office

believe13

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ironfist said:
Nope, same here.
In process from late November.
No concrete answer from call center whether my file is in Sydney or in the local office
Hi

Did your "received" line on Ecas disappear? If so that should give you an idea f file transferred to local office

harryad

Nov 20, 2013
sazamizi said:
which day have they started processing on your file ? and which local office?
do you know if your file is still in Sydney ?
started processing 25 nov
Ottawa....everytime I call they say file is in Ottawa....I got FP request from Ottawa....so I am sure file is on ottawa

sazamizi

Jan 26, 2014
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't worry my friend!
You should be fine. Unfortunately, our applications have been put in the third category of priority.
Open at the following link and look the bar graph in the bottom.
I'm unhappy too ...
http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=832329

harryad said:
started processing 25 nov
Ottawa....everytime I call they say file is in Ottawa....I got FP request from Ottawa....so I am sure file is on ottawa

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does most of ppl in this thread have finish Test and now just waiting for oath? Thanks

sazamizi

Jan 26, 2014
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We used to have a spreadsheet indicating each individual's update and I don't know what has happened yo that . My guess is more than half of September applicants have already wrote the test but a group of us still waiting and still no news!
u4g5 said:
Does most of ppl in this thread have finish Test and now just waiting for oath? Thanks

khakalove

Star Member
Dec 26, 2010
Hi,
i am going to apply very soon...for citizenship,
My question is, in the citizenship form there is question, that put all your trips,however i never
Trevelld since i landed in 2011,,,but they are asking to put 4 years trips, shell i put the trips to other countries, that i have done before landed in canada, as they are asking for last 4 years?
Tnx.

sazamizi

Jan 26, 2014
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Could you please send the link of that form that I can take a look at it?

khakalove said:
Hi,
My question is, in the citizenship form there is question, that put all your trips,however i never
Trevelld since i landed in 2011,,,but they are asking to put 4 years trips, shell i put the trips to other countries, that i have done before landed in canada, as they are asking for last 4 years?
Tnx.

Michels

Nov 20, 2011
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harryad said:
I am also waiting........................ :eek:

applied sept
fingerprinted april 2014
Hi

Did they return your file wholly or simply asked to provide school records?
As I applied in September also, they returned the whole file asking for kids school records (whom I was not applying for a grant with me), I had to get those and reapply in November 2013

Michels

Nov 20, 2011
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khakalove said:
Hi,
Tnx.
If it is within the 4 years period even if before landing you have to put it.
it will be like one line: from MM/YYYY to Landing MM/YYYY out of Canada and you list the countries.
This should be done in the residency Calculator

12om3

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had a similar case .. they've requested all years history of my son .. he was at grade 1 last year (which I already submitted with the original applicaiton) .. so pre-school records were basically the additional requested .. No file return .. just provided his pre-school recods and thats it .. the "started processing" of the family application was not affected by this additional documents requested .. so No return.

Thanks

Michels said:
Hi

Did they return your file wholly or simply asked to provide school records?
As I applied in September also, they returned the whole file asking for kids school records (whom I was not applying for a grant with me), I had to get those and reapply in November 2013

gp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We had our oath ceremony last friday on 20th June. This finishes the Citizenship process.
One more milestone in the journey of life.
Congratulations to all Sept applicants who received citizenship and Good luck to all those whoes application is in process.