Toronto, ON
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daktrader said:
Certified Translators
http://www.atio.on.ca/
Thank you Daktrader!

Actually upon looking at the passport stamps, I noticed that the word on the stamp was actually the airport’s name with arrows pointing in signifying into the airport and arrows pointing out signifying out of the airport along with the dates. So I was wondering if those stamps are ok?

For example, the stamps are basically: an image of an airplane, the date, an arrow pointing inwards and the word kØbenhavn which is Copenhagen’s airport, Denmark. Would I need to translate that word (kØbenhavn)?

i welcome your thoughts please!! Thank you !

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Unfortunately you will have to translate anything in foreign language...
Just as a safety precaution when you attend your interview/test...You dont want to give the CO any excuse to delay or request any further documentation.

All the Best!

Dom21 said:
Thank you Daktrader!

Actually upon looking at the passport stamps, I noticed that the word on the stamp was actually the airport's name with arrows pointing in signifying into the airport and arrows pointing out signifying out of the airport along with the dates. So I was wondering if those stamps are ok?

For example, the stamps are basically: an image of an airplane, the date, an arrow pointing inwards and the word kØbenhavn which is Copenhagen's airport, Denmark. Would I need to translate that word (kØbenhavn)?

i welcome your thoughts please!! Thank you !

Dom21

Star Member
Sep 17, 2010
Toronto, ON
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,

Just thought i'd let you know i had my exam yesterday and i passed. Interview went well, at least in my opinion. So hopefuly thinking that my wait to oath won't be too long.
Thanks to all who shared their advice, it really helped !

sazamizi

Jan 26, 2014
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats and Good luck my friend ;)

Dom21 said:
Hey Guys,

Just thought i'd let you know i had my exam yesterday and i passed. Interview went well, at least in my opinion. So hopefuly thinking that my wait to oath won't be too long.

believe13

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dom21 said:
Hey Guys,

Hi

Congrats I passed mine last week, just had a query on one of my missing stamps not in passport from 2012.
Would have had oath next week but now waiting for verification.
Hope we don't get post RQ & oath will be soon :)

sazamizi

Jan 26, 2014
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats man !

All the best,
S.
believe13 said:
Hi

Congrats I passed mine last week, just had a query on one of my missing stamps not in passport from 2012.
Would have had oath next week but now waiting for verification.
Hope we don't get post RQ & oath will be soon :)

sazamizi

Jan 26, 2014
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
looool
No news !!!
The funny thing I saw here. Some people from Hamilton have applied on Feb 2014 and their files have been transferred to the Hamilton office and mine is still in Sydney. I think you don't have any better news , right?

jujuberanch said:
what's up?

jujuberanch

Mar 26, 2013
nope. how do you know that your file is still in sydney?

sazamizi said:
looool
No news !!!
The funny thing I saw here. Some people from Hamilton have applied on Feb 2014 and their files have been transferred to the Hamilton office and mine is still in Sydney. I think you don't have any better news , right?

sazamizi

Jan 26, 2014
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm pretty sure. The agent told me "it's gonna be transferred in couple of months". I haven't called CIC though.
They are not answering correctly they just giving some general information...
Did you call them recently ?

jujuberanch said:
nope. how do you know that your file is still in sydney?

jujuberanch

Mar 26, 2013
I called today.

sazamizi said:
I'm pretty sure. The agent told me "it's gonna transferred in couple of months". I haven't called CIC though.
They are not answering correctly they just giving some general information...
Did you call them recently ?

sazamizi

Jan 26, 2014
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is exactly what I was told by the agent in my last contact with CIC.
Anyway, perhaps we should be optimistic. I personally guess that I get invited some time in Fall... if any bad thing doesn't happen.

jujuberanch said:
everything looks good. just wait for the test invite.

jujuberanch

Mar 26, 2013
are we the only two who applied last september and have not been sworn in?

sazamizi said:
This is exactly what I was told by the agent in my last contact with CIC.
Anyway, perhaps we should be optimistic. I personally guess that I get invited some time in Fall... if any bad thing doesn't happen.