Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
believe13 said:
jujuberanch said:
any news from september applicants?
[/quote

Hi everyone

I got letter yesterday dated 10th march asking for fingerprints. I do not know reason?

Originally my ECAS had both my maiden name & marital name (how I submitted my application) then in January they changed so I could only access it through my marital name.

I have committed no crime or had any previous convictions. They said will resume process once received so I am going to RCMP to do electronically for faster process, fingers crossed test date next.

Has anyone known anyone to have this done & if process will be longer (like RQ)? If so how much longer for test...I am so ready to do test revised everything already lol
I have travelled few times since 2010 but still confused why they would ask.....

GIAWM

Star Member
Nov 12, 2009
Got a request to submit Fingerprints in yesterday's mail - No ecas updates
Went and did it first thing this morning...
Not sure what triggers this - Keeping my fingers crossed

believe13

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GIAWM said:
Got a request to submit Fingerprints in yesterday's mail - No ecas updates
Went and did it first thing this morning...
Not sure what triggers this - Keeping my fingers crossed
Hi GIAWN

Thanks for the reply. I think it may be just random as CIC is making a lot of changes.

Good luck to you keep us posted & I will likewise

jujuberanch

Mar 26, 2013
Which office sent you the request for fingerprints? Your local office or Sydney Office?

believe13 said:
Hi GIAWN

Thanks for the reply. I think it may be just random as CIC is making a lot of changes.

Good luck to you keep us posted & I will likewise

Nara

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends,

Today, I got my Oath notice letter by mail to attend the Oath on March 27 at Scarborough.

Hope all of September applicants will get their Oath notification very soon.

Good luck to all you!

Nara

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My ECAS just got updated today:

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 5, 2013.

2. We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on September 5, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3. We started processing your application on November 14, 2013.

4. We sent you a notice on January 15, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 10, 2014. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

5. We sent you a notice on March 13, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on March 27, 2014. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

My whole process, from start to finish, just over 6 months.

Will keep you posted after the Oath Ceremony! Good luck to all of you dear September applicants!